Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 Official Discussion Thread

Nov 14, 2012 @ 20:49
why are the maps so fucking small. fuck this game

I was honestly thinking the same thing while I was playing and for some reason I kept playing the same three over and over .
Nov 15, 2012 @ 00:20
This game is honestly the hardest CoD game ever.

Maps are too small. Spawns sucks BALLS. Head glitching everywhere. Lag. Hit detection is horrible.

Game takes A LOT to get used to. Even im struggling half the time. My best game was prob. 120-20....

The highest killstreak I got was the VTOL Warship and i only got that ONCE. Got the Blackbird about 7 times?

Just gotta get used to it and take a HEAVY dose of man the hell up.

Game has me like

everytime I die cause of lag comp.
Nov 15, 2012 @ 01:35
Originally posted by Inactive User

Maps are too small. Spawns sucks BALLS. Head glitching everywhere. Lag. Hit detection is horrible.

Game takes A LOT to get used to. Even im struggling half the time. My best game was prob. 120-20....

The highest killstreak I got was the VTOL Warship and i only got that ONCE. Got the Blackbird about 7 times?

Game has me like

I got the game release day but haven't got around to playing it yet. Most likely I'll start this weekend. As far as the lag goes, I've heard of many people complaining about it. Have you tried changing your settings from Normal to Best?
Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:04
Copped this game on my lunch break. Gonna play after work. smokeyface

Haven't played a COD game since MW2. I barely played Black Ops.

https://www.instagram.com/aldrxn/

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:15
I'm not complaining but this game it really good.

im not sure why are crying.
Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:50
Barely keeping my K/D above 1 cause of shit spawning smh
Nov 15, 2012 @ 04:19
Anyone else have trouble with gettimg into lobbies on multiplayer? I get an error screen on any gametype I try to join
Nov 15, 2012 @ 04:41
joining a match on the ps3 is so completely fucked. fuck treyarch/activision

#pedogangweindis

Nov 15, 2012 @ 04:43
Originally posted by Inactive User

Game has me like

I got the game release day but haven't got around to playing it yet. Most likely I'll start this weekend. As far as the lag goes, I've heard of many people complaining about it. Have you tried changing your settings from Normal to Best?

Yea. My connection is on best. Saw a youtube vid saying that and lag comp is STILL a BIG problem.

Btw, my k/d is around 2.3 and even im saying this game needs A LOT of fixing. Starting with lag, maps and spawns.
Nov 15, 2012 @ 05:20
this game fucking sucks. probably just beat out mw3 as the worst cod ever. they made the maps small as fuck (to eliminate camping i presume) and that combined with shit spawns leads to madness. this game needs a lot of fixing up shit is ridiculous. i could go on forever but ill stop. fuck this game
Nov 16, 2012 @ 04:35
copped for the campaign.

mind.

blown.

radda radda radda

Nov 16, 2012 @ 23:45
I give this game a

The campaign was alright though.
Nov 17, 2012 @ 19:52
One of my fav CODS so far. I feel like you have to approach this game differently than the previous games. I tried run n' gunning which i've done my whole COD career... and it failed. Thing is, in BO2, you have to move tactically. Can't just be runnin around in the open and expect to flank. You gotta hide behind shit 90% of the time when you shootin. Started off with a 0.68 KD now up to 2.5 ,Game feels like a mix of MW2 + BF3. This is my fav COD strictly talkin bout gameplay though. Matchmaking and all that other shit is another story
Nov 19, 2012 @ 19:08
I'm seeing mixed reviews for this game but I still went ahead and copped it. I passed on MW3 so I haven't played COD since the last Black Ops.
Nov 19, 2012 @ 22:22
yeah i tried playing the way i normally played and it wasnt working. have to stick closer to walls and be more cautious. assault rifles suck in this game also.
Nov 21, 2012 @ 07:29
I think im done with games in general....

Really doesn't interest me anymore..... Not even Black Ops 2..
Nov 21, 2012 @ 08:11
took me a minute to get use to the online but the lag is crazy.Its like i put a whole clip into somebody and they just move left to right and shoot me twice and I die.And when I look at the kill cam I can see its lag and my hitmarker say Im hitting but im really not. saw that shit happen like 10 times
Nov 21, 2012 @ 14:47
Just prestiged, only one complaint.. The lag.

Honestly, I noticed it at the start but now shit doesn't even find a new host, just keeps makin me teleport round the map like a fuckin retard.

I give this game a 7/10 just because zombies and campaign are so fucking sweet.

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

Nov 21, 2012 @ 17:11
Mine never lags. Step your wifi game up son
Nov 22, 2012 @ 00:05
u playin on ps3 or 360 ?
this the only game that lag and my shit not wifi its wired
Nov 22, 2012 @ 01:01
lol treyarch keeps failing.

john lamone is a fag. boland is a fag.

Nov 23, 2012 @ 08:06
someone should make the kaws companion in emblem creator and upload a how to.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/225355

Nov 23, 2012 @ 09:00

pretty much every game
Nov 23, 2012 @ 14:23
Its alright but halo 4 overshadows this so ive barely played it

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Nov 23, 2012 @ 14:23
Its alright but halo 4 overshadows this so ive barely played it

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Nov 24, 2012 @ 23:32
i need 1 more smg(Chicom CQB) gold to get my diamond camo yeaaaaah boy *pops tone*
Nov 25, 2012 @ 00:14
What do you need to do again to get that diamond cammo?

I want to see the world burn

Nov 25, 2012 @ 00:17

im pretty sure get gold for every gun in the certain category

IG: @DragonBall.Tees Check out the BULMA tee :) /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Nov 25, 2012 @ 00:38
shits hard to get gold

I want to see the world burn

Nov 25, 2012 @ 01:31

im pretty sure get gold for every gun in the certain category

yeah all smg's or assault rifles and so on..............the one im working on right is giving me alot of trouble(Chicom) because its the burst fire, cant wait to finish my last weapon prestige so i can just use it with select fire

the scorpion evo was a bit hard to get headshots with but got it done..best advice to just stick to one gun till you finish it....
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0