October 13, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

did yall leave clem or bring her along?

:)

October 13, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
veryrareandbased

I brought Clem along.
*SPOILER ALERT* I saved Ben, but I think it only affects the squad you bring along to find Clem after when it leans towards episode 5. Kenny is a bitch man and didnt come along in my squad..Fucking thirsty for that boat.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

October 13, 2012 @ 07:39 PM
veryrareandbased

I want fucking 10 episodes lol, the story line is almost better than the show.

I REALLY hope they make like a season 2 of the game...

October 13, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

I brought Clem along.
*SPOILER ALERT* I saved Ben, but I think it only affects the squad you bring along to find Clem after when it leans towards episode 5. Kenny is a bitch man and didnt come along in my squad..Fucking thirsty for that boat.

*****SPOILER SPOILER****
lmao Kenny came along with me, bruh you must have fucked him over in the past. i made ben stay behind because Kenny wanted to act like a hoe and made me choose ben or him. I wonder who took clem though, what do yall think?

October 13, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
RawShack

^ the nig on the radio definitely took her.
October 14, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

i know it was him but who do think the radio nigga is, do you think he is a character from the past or some new nigga?

October 14, 2012 @ 01:25 AM
gakidou134

saved ben but left him out of my squad coz dudes freaking liable ..even though i like the dude..wished molly stayed with the squad..she was def one of my favorite chars so far...and wtf you think happened to the old guy and his cancer crew
October 14, 2012 @ 02:36 AM
veryrareandbased

I'm clueless of whoevers on radio. I was sold that they might of been connected with Vernon(The Old dude) but i dont even know...

October 14, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
RawShack

@jacoblacidar yeah that i don't know seems like all these characters are new and unrelated to the show or comics. Man, this main character dies that means this game is only gonna be 1 season?
October 14, 2012 @ 05:01 PM
Shiri

I roped the full posse into commin' along... figured if Lees gonna bite the dust he may as well take all the help.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

October 21, 2012 @ 08:48 PM
xVILLN

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

November 2, 2012 @ 09:26 PM
AGar

just finished up episode 4, any ideas of when 5 is out?

Bout it, Bout it

November 5, 2012 @ 05:29 PM
NZOO

just finished up episode 4, any ideas of when 5 is out?

The writers say 1 ep is like writing 3-4 seasons with ideas being tossed around. I hope they continue the game though with different stories even if this one come to an end.

Don't badmind me.

November 21, 2012 @ 09:11 PM
veryrareandbased

Just finished the last episode.
Got niggas over here almost crying & shit..

& *KIND OF SPOILER ALERT*
SEASON 2 !!!!!!!!!!!1

November 21, 2012 @ 09:35 PM
Bobby

Fucking Wikipedia, I wanted to check if episode 5 was released and I accidentally read the ending.
November 22, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

soooo sad sad sad sad . i love clementine, i want a daughter now.

November 22, 2012 @ 06:58 AM
NZOO

This game >>> the show.

Don't badmind me.

November 22, 2012 @ 08:26 AM
veryrareandbased

This game >>> the show.

This.
I love the game, but i dont even pay attention to the show . lol.

November 22, 2012 @ 08:27 AM
veryrareandbased

Also, IMO if you saved Ben, you'll have a more sad episode(which is better).
Shit was tough.

November 26, 2012 @ 08:39 AM
Shammgod

Easily in the top 3 games of 2012 for me. Ending was so sad sad
Who do you think was in the end scene walking in the horizon? I feel like it would be Omid and Christa because they said that they like traveling through the countryside.
November 26, 2012 @ 09:50 AM
AGar

just finished it, whole ending had me sad man sad
season 2 in the works already, hope its a continuation of what happens to clem.

Bout it, Bout it

November 26, 2012 @ 03:33 PM
Shiri

Brutal. Hit me in the heart man. Haven't had a game hit me like that in years and years.

http://blog.careyciuro.com

November 26, 2012 @ 03:59 PM
NZOO

Easily in the top 3 games of 2012 for me. Ending was so sad sad
Who do you think was in the end scene walking in the horizon? I feel like it would be Omid and Christa because they said that they like traveling through the countryside.

Too predictable, need an element of surprise and we don't know if Ken survived.

Don't badmind me.

November 26, 2012 @ 09:39 PM
JACOB LACIDAR KOLA

was she gonna off herself before she saw those 2 ppl?

November 27, 2012 @ 06:48 PM
veryrareandbased

nahh i dont think so she was just clueless on what to do...Hopefully season 2 will be continue off for clem..

November 28, 2012 @ 03:52 PM
NZOO

nahh i dont think so she was just clueless on what to do...Hopefully season 2 will be continue off for clem..

I think after killing homie, she about to go hard on anyone fucking with her lol. I hope they continue with her or she makes another appearance.

Don't badmind me.

November 29, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
RawShack

still can't play episode 5 on my mac everytime i finish episode 4 it says coming soon. Anyone know the fix?
December 1, 2012 @ 01:42 AM
camargon

my mate keeps talking about this game! Looks fantastic. Need some points boiiiiiii
December 6, 2012 @ 07:52 AM
t8ankyun

Our Canada Goose Outlet store online complete collections of top-class goods for both females and males with authentic quality.You can easily pick up any Canada Goose Parka or any other Canada Goose Jackets to experience outdoor sporting life.Now Canada Goose Expedition Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.Hurry to buy it!www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.orgCanada Goose Sale online offers you the best high quality parka and jackets with wholesale price.Professional Canada Goose Outlet Sale,website has the most durable and qualitied canada goose vest at discount price.Free Shipping & Fast Delivery!I personally thought the same until I came face to face with a Canada Goose at a bargain price in a Canada Goose Outlet.The Canada Goose Chilliwack Bomber Parka will become the mainstream of the fashion tendency.www.canadagooseoutletssale.comTop quality Canada Goose Sale at cheap,fast free delivery.Cheap Canada Goose Expedition Parka online,discount Canada Goose Jacket Sale,free shipping all over the world,traditional,style and warm.Canada Goose Trillium Parka is understood as a slimmer and trendy edition, ideal for your city.www.canadagoosecasales.comNo matter malls or online stores,Isabel Marant shoes can be seen,Isabelle Marant became fashionable in 2012.Shop the latest Isabel Marant products and sees the hand by a global community of independent trendsetters and stylists picked.Isabel Marant Sneakers are suitable for indoor and outdoor activities perfectly,it is not only a statement sports-luxe style,they are status symbols as well.www.isabellemarantfrance.comCoach Outlet had become more popular and well-known at the home and abroad market.Here is our Home Page,come take a look.www.coachoutletsaws.infoIn our Coach Outlet,all the Coach Outlet Online,Coach Outlet Online Store cheap and rapid transportation.We here you need,Click Here in.www.coachoutletonline-2u.comBelieve it or not,the Hermes Bag will always play as the shining stars in the luxury brand field.There is no doubt that Hermes Birkin Bag is known to everyone.It is a classic.Hermes Bag Outlet shop provided the purpose of all high-quality leather bags during the day and night.www.hermesbagsoutlets.infoOn our Hermes Outlet shop with free shipping,welcome to buy highest quality Hermes Birkin Bag and Kelly Bag at lowest prices on our professional hermes online shop.Made from the black exotic-looking leather material,adorned with high-shine gold-tone hardware,this Hermes Birkin is a versatile piece,without a doubt,so it would keep its chic and work with whatever colors and types ensembles you wear.www.hermesoutlets2u.com
December 9, 2012 @ 12:11 AM
ReZ

Lee =(

such a beautiful game. can't wait for season 2

Please login first to reply.