The Walking Dead: The Game Official Discussion Thread

July 28, 2012 @ 02:59:49
playing it right now...something is up with this fucking farm...
July 29, 2012 @ 12:41:55
It's on iOS devices now.
July 29, 2012 @ 18:12:34
I want fucking 10 episodes lol, the story line is almost better than the show.

Don't badmind me.

July 30, 2012 @ 18:32:51
just played ep 1 and 2, it definitely captures the mood of the comic a lot more than the show. it's depressing as shit.

but yeah around the part where we weren't allowed to see mark i suspected cannibalism. lol can't believe they went there.

in the last bit where it shows what choices other people made - i'd be curious to know what happens if you don't cut off the teacher's leg. also i wanna kill lily so bad. i started out in ep 1 being a good guy but now i dgaf, people are acting like the rules of the world aint changed
July 31, 2012 @ 03:49:18
Originally posted by Inactive User
just played ep 1 and 2, it definitely captures the mood of the comic a lot more than the show. it's depressing as shit.

but yeah around the part where we weren't allowed to see mark i suspected cannibalism. lol can't believe they went there.

in the last bit where it shows what choices other people made - i'd be curious to know what happens if you don't cut off the teacher's leg. also i wanna kill lily so bad. i started out in ep 1 being a good guy but now i dgaf, people are acting like the rules of the world aint changed

Pretty sure it makes you cut off the leg one way or another, that's why it wasnt that big of a deal later on when he turned. When the guy started getting weird with his gun I knew something was up

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 28, 2012 @ 12:51:08
ep 3 is out today for psn of north america and tomorrow for xbla and pc i aint comin back in ere til i clock it
August 28, 2012 @ 16:05:45
going to get episode 3 today..bang bang
August 28, 2012 @ 16:31:41
Played through episode 1, liked the game but my box broke and I needa buy a new one.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 28, 2012 @ 17:51:01
ep 3 is out today for psn of north america and tomorrow for xbla and pc i aint comin back in ere til i clock it

downloading now smokeyface

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 29, 2012 @ 02:29:37
damnit i got it for mac its releasing tomorrow? as in 12am 29th?
September 01, 2012 @ 00:18:30
So do these choices mean anything anymore really? She gets shot in the face either way right?
September 01, 2012 @ 00:41:06
^ man hope not sucks that she died but did anyone try a way to avoid that?
September 01, 2012 @ 17:55:31
Happens either way
September 01, 2012 @ 18:22:01
(Invalid img)

shit getting real

Don't badmind me.

September 02, 2012 @ 01:46:04
So do these choices mean anything anymore really? She gets shot in the face either way right?

ol girl from the start or katjaa? cos i replayed the start bit and you can shoot the walkers around her, but the katjaa thing is out of your hands. same with lilly leaving which i found annoying.

this felt like a middle episode setting shit up but it was still cool. it feels like stuff you do now will affect the next episode rather than be immediately important. i'm tryna be generally a good guy so i'm trusting people and telling the truth but it seems like this new girl wants to take clem from me. i trust chuck tho.

brb googling when ep 4 is out
September 03, 2012 @ 23:39:50

ol girl from the start or katjaa? cos i replayed the start bit and you can shoot the walkers around her, but the katjaa thing is out of your hands. same with lilly leaving which i found annoying.

this felt like a middle episode setting shit up but it was still cool. it feels like stuff you do now will affect the next episode rather than be immediately important. i'm tryna be generally a good guy so i'm trusting people and telling the truth but it seems like this new girl wants to take clem from me. i trust chuck tho.

brb googling when ep 4 is out

Lilly or Katjaa. Both die what ever way you try to play it. I tried blaming the scrawny dude after I found out it was him and it still goes the same way. Cockblocking my dude from smashing that
September 03, 2012 @ 23:57:06
you mean carly or katjaa? Lilly just drives off. I saved doug so he died but it's an accident. I heard Carly is SKRAIGHT up murdered
September 04, 2012 @ 00:26:19
Mannn. I need this game! right now i'm just following these walkthroughs on youtube. This game is too dope.

hansum is 4ever

September 04, 2012 @ 00:29:25
One question though. Looking to buy this game right now for my Mac. Once I buy it, do I get a straight download??
& do I get episode 1, 2 & 3?

Someone please reply to me..HIGHLY appreciated.

hansum is 4ever

September 04, 2012 @ 00:41:30
episode 4 is gonna be real af!!!

:)

September 04, 2012 @ 01:21:34
One question though. Looking to buy this game right now for my Mac. Once I buy it, do I get a straight download??
& do I get episode 1, 2 & 3?

Someone please reply to me..HIGHLY appreciated.

you can buy the whole season at like a discount or you can pick em up individually.
September 04, 2012 @ 02:15:39
So vexed. Episode 1&2 are free with PSN+ now. Hesitant to buy further episodes if I can just wait a few months and get the remaining ones free.

narsha.narsha.narsha

September 04, 2012 @ 06:00:48
i doubt they'll offer the remainibg episodes free. surely they worked that out with telltale in order to hook people for the last 3 episodes/the retail of all 5. episode 1 is good, but 2 is even better and you'll wanna continue.
September 05, 2012 @ 20:12:39
you mean carly or katjaa? Lilly just drives off. I saved doug so he died but it's an accident. I heard Carly is SKRAIGHT up murdered

Yea Carly gets shot point blank in the face
September 11, 2012 @ 16:54:58
i doubt they'll offer the remainibg episodes free. surely they worked that out with telltale in order to hook people for the last 3 episodes/the retail of all 5. episode 1 is good, but 2 is even better and you'll wanna continue.

yeah they definitely wont be free. they got me hooked i cop now.
September 15, 2012 @ 06:43:23
Bought this during the Steam summer sale; one time $10 price for every episode. You guys are saying PSN users have to pay per episode?
September 15, 2012 @ 19:41:52
PSN/XBL users have two options. Season pass or per episode. PS+ got episode 1 & 2 for free.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:59:15
did anyone shit their pants after playing episode 4?
October 11, 2012 @ 04:27:26
When did episode 4 come out?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.
x