February 8, 2012 @ 01:58 AM
MoochaLoocha

Yall niggas needa give this game a try on da real. I feel like its gon be slept on.. just torrented this shit and it's dope as fuck. If you into Skyrim and shits i think you'd like dis. This > Skyrim imo dgaf razz
February 8, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
Enryu

suspended

Im going to download the demo just because I want that bonus Reckoner Knight Armor and Chakram Launcher for Mass effect 3. But if its good i'll cop it.
February 8, 2012 @ 04:10 AM
MoochaLoocha

meh probably. Didn't like Fable but loved Skyrim. Havin a blast so far doe. Recommended
February 9, 2012 @ 05:53 AM
m3power

Anyone played it yet? how is this game?
February 20, 2012 @ 06:47 AM
zyezye

this game is amazing. its not a grown up fable or a fable rip off. its a game that the first fable WISHED it was.
February 24, 2012 @ 03:33 AM
99%Shit

Got the demo, this game looks awful. Not commenting on gameplay, solely on looks. Maybe the retail version looks good, iunno, but this demo is on some PS2 shit. Jagged edges everywhere.

Not sure I'm going to be into the gameplay either. I'm reminded of Demon's Souls, that was a game that was 'filed' after completing the tutorial, and at least that game looked good.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 24, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
zyezye

i played the ps3 version and the pc version. no comparison. shits is ugly on the console. pc on max settings cool dat eye candy, dat anti aliasing
February 24, 2012 @ 06:31 AM
jaded

Might look into this just cause of Todd McFarlane's involvement cool

what's out right now, just a demo? I have a new PC so I'd like to play it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

February 24, 2012 @ 01:40 PM
99%Shit

i played the ps3 version and the pc version. no comparison. shits is ugly on the console. pc on max settings cool dat eye candy, dat anti aliasing

Now, I don't expect PC on max settings looks, but I certainly want it to look like a PS3 game, which it doesn't. I started off in the cave and it was like I was playing Small Soldiers on psx. I had just come from playing FO:NV too, which while being a game far from reliant on graphics, looks better than KoA.

narsha.narsha.narsha

February 24, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Iggle

the game is already out. demo was fun even though it was pretty buggy

#pedogangweindis

February 24, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
Enryu

suspended

Yeah I played that demo and the design is something near WOW and Fable.The gameplay is pretty much dynamique, thats what make the game attractive.Even when you play mage you got lots of flashy move and combo. Then again you can't compare it to Skyrim since Amalur is a beat them all+rpg and what set them apart is the difference in gameplay. I won't buy it...Still w8ting for Sheppard doe .
February 24, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Pantic

Im holding out on hack n slash until they release dat darksiders 2 this year, fuck reckoning.
March 9, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
chyrus12

Yeah I played that demo and the design is something near WOW and Fable.The gameplay is pretty much dynamique, thats what make the game attractive.Even when you play mage you got lots of flashy move and combo. Then again you can't compare it to Skyrim since Amalur is a beat them all+rpg and what set them apart is the difference in gameplay. I won't buy it...Still w8ting for Sheppard doe .

thanks for the info...

Please login first to reply.