Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 3, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
mr mcgibblets

this can be really frustrating when playing cod online or anyother game for that matter.it really decreases accuracy and gets me killed unnecessarily.it almost makes my donkey sad when ive leveled up and then i get logged off before reaching the recap/summary for that match.it has alot to do with my neighbors to because these dickheads play around with cell phones more than teenage girls.
January 4, 2012 @ 02:09 AM
hypoh

Set up port forwarding on your router. Here is my setup, "bf" is for Battlefield 3 specifically:

Also set up a QoS rule and give your PS3 the highest priority.
January 4, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
mr mcgibblets

probably a stupid question but i set this up through my computer or on the ps3?and how does my system recongnize the codes?
January 4, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
hypoh

probably a stupid question but i set this up through my computer or on the ps3?and how does my system recongnize the codes?

You set it up through your computer by logging onto your router's control panel. The rules you set up will accompany your PS3's static IP address or its MAC address. There are countless guides on how to do this, but here is an example: http://www.pregamelobby.com/ps3-ps2-psone-discussions/5618-how-get-type-2-open-nat-your-ps3-print.html

Please login first to reply.