Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 28, 2011 @ 09:43 PM
mr mcgibblets

ive got the basics of this down,even got it going online without any help and have dled demos,watched youtube,and redeemed the cod black ops first strike code,but im mcgibblets so i still have a couple of questions.

i tried going online with mvc2 demo and nobody was on(same with black ops),so are more people on later in the day,like at night?and yes im gonna buy the retail very soon but i just wanted to hop into it.

and regarding black ops,ive got 4 zombie levels now thanks to the code that came with the game and plan on getting rezurrection,but is there any way i can get the level that comes on escalation without buying the whole dlc pack?and is it the same as the other zombie levels (i.e. survival) or is it mission based?if its just survival than i might not bother,but im definitely getting rez.
December 29, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
mr mcgibblets

nobody at all?
December 29, 2011 @ 10:02 PM
InfamousZero

if nobody was playing black ops you're doing something wrong with your internet. there should ALWAYS be people online for black ops.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 30, 2011 @ 08:31 AM
mr mcgibblets

i have verizon fios.i got some mvc2 in earlier tonight.i dont really feel like playing black ops tonight but i might check in a bit,because nobody was on this afternoon.
January 5, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Fusion

its cuz yur playing a mwf 2 DEMO not the actual game, and u hav to buy the whole dlc pack and zombies is always just survival

Yes.

Please login first to reply.