Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 27, 2011 @ 10:38 PM
xVILLN

My boy put me on this a couple of weeks ago.
Point blank,this shit is fun.Apparently,The creator,who goes under the moniker "Pixel" started working on this game in 2000,and finished it around '05.
He ended up putting it out as freeware,and it gained popularity in the indie game world,so much so that nintendo started to look into the game.Since then,the game has gotted its spot on the WiiWare network,and DSIWare network,and most recently its own full fledged 3D remake on the 3DS,which is now at gamestop,While the original game features a very retro nes art style.

The game involves a robot named Quote,who crashes into a strange world,finds friends,and learns of an evil doctor who is enslaving the inhabitants of this strange world and turning them into evil demons and whatnot.The game is incredibly story driven with its music being on point as well.Control system is easy to use,and the game is just overall fun as hell.Im pretty sure i'm late on this but whatever.If you havent got a chance to check it out,I'd advise you do do so.

You can download it here
http://www.cavestory.org/downloads_game.php

3DS Remake

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 28, 2011 @ 12:03 AM
Cleophus

Had this on WiiWare game is hella fun.
December 28, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
bleeech

looks dope..

downloading.
January 9, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
Liquid

yeah i played this game as a psp homebrew title a few years back, def a dope game. The graphics update on the wiiware version looks sick tho.

Richard Cumming: word if your dick aint wet 24/7 you’re a simp. if theres no pussy around bess b’lee dat i got my dick in a glass of water

January 11, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
jawesome

Played this game too many times, even got through Hel niggas. cool

Instagram: prxsh

Please login first to reply.