Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 11, 2011 @ 03:28 AM
Trollinator

cool

I want to see the world burn

December 11, 2011 @ 03:29 AM
Trollinator

I want to see the world burn

December 11, 2011 @ 04:16 AM
InfamousZero

doesnt even look remotely interesting. and there's already an official discussion for this game.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 12, 2012 @ 12:25 AM
9inchesofsole

This might be the first Hitman I'll be playing, LOL at the hippy potheads towards the end.
January 12, 2012 @ 12:56 AM
InfamousZero

Thats sad if this is your first one bc this shit isnt even hitman anymore. Its hitman conviction. Isnt there another thread already? I know i posted that video on here hmmm

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

March 11, 2012 @ 03:57 AM
✡HYFR✡

lol you niggas lame if you dont like it then dont use the feature

Ġhost McFly : bladelex >>>>> j dilla

May 30, 2012 @ 02:05 PM
DStyles

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 31, 2012 @ 05:05 PM
Pantic

What the FUCK..... NUN BITCHES?!?!?!? At least he fucked the sluts up but i was kinda annoyed the even got to hit him once, dude is too gangster to fight hookers with guns.
October 30, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
backlikethat

This game looks so amazing. Can't wait to cop.
November 2, 2012 @ 03:34 PM
The Fiasco

preordered it on amazon for 49.99. pretty excited to get it day 1.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 20, 2012 @ 06:02 AM
The Fiasco

today baby. cool can't wait for it to come in the mail

November 20, 2012 @ 07:16 AM
backlikethat

Damn, i just copped black ops 2 and im really on the fence about getting this.. still deciding if i should.

game looks so good and it got a 9/10 by IGN
November 21, 2012 @ 12:57 AM
camron

Playing it now
November 21, 2012 @ 01:52 AM
enternity

Advertisement! Do it now!
diablo 3 gold

i'm a diablo 3 gold gamer, and want to make some friends, who can play this game with me?

November 21, 2012 @ 04:32 AM
backlikethat

got it today.. its pretty good... but not my style of game =/ mad i wasted $60 -____-
November 21, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
The Fiasco

Liked what I'm playing so far for the most part. Only thing I don't like is the BS hide missions where you are trying to stay stealth from the cops. I just wanna plan peoples murder not play splinter cell. If i wanted that I would have gotten splinter cell. the missions where you are putting in work though are piff af.

November 21, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
dmwalking

Donate it. I'll take it off your hands. Hahah. @napoleon-koor @napoleon

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 21, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
dmwalking

Liked what I'm playing so far for the most part. Only thing I don't like is the BS hide missions where you are trying to stay stealth from the cops. I just wanna plan peoples murder not play splinter cell. If i wanted that I would have gotten splinter cell. the missions where you are putting in work though are piff af.

Wait whaaaaaaa? There are missions where you have to be stealth? Like, you can't just shoot your way out? The thing I always loved about hit man was the option to go nuts and kill everything or be completely stealth. Gay if it's not open ended anymore.

guy on some broke bus. Love, Sosa. "Don't feed the trolls" initiative coming soon. We can rebuild.

November 21, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
The Fiasco

Well you don't have to stealth you can shoot your way out but you are heavily outnumbered. What I meant was that there are missions where you aren't actually killing people, but sneaking around looking for information or stuff like that.

November 22, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
unknown force

gonna be playin this after i beat AC3

why would you want to go run n gun in this type of game anyways takes the difficulty out of it
November 22, 2012 @ 07:44 AM
Frank_

Nobody has the problem of the shit being broke out the box! Game freezes on the 1st mission cut scene
November 23, 2012 @ 01:11 AM
The Fiasco

Yeah so this game is definitely Hitman conviction as I previously pointed out. All these missions where you have to sneak around are fucking bullshit. I want Blood Money where each level has a target and you're free to kill them as you please. Fuck IO for doing this shit.

November 23, 2012 @ 02:12 AM
backlikethat

Nobody has the problem of the shit being broke out the box! Game freezes on the 1st mission cut scene

Not for me... Everything runs smoothly.
November 23, 2012 @ 04:47 PM
camron

love this game....it feels that you are playing No country for old men
November 25, 2012 @ 10:53 AM
indecisive

Well you don't have to stealth you can shoot your way out but you are heavily outnumbered. What I meant was that there are missions where you aren't actually killing people, but sneaking around looking for information or stuff like that.

I've only gone mad and just shot everyone on one mission. That's only because I didn't want to stealth through that long ass mission. Currently on the level at the hotel with the Nuns who shoot it up as seen in the trailer. I like it so far.
November 30, 2012 @ 09:40 PM
backlikethat

Who's eNphante on here?

Anyways, I beat the game today. Loved it. Loved the story even more.

Each character was great too. It felt like everyone had their own personality and none of their personality were dull.

I will be trading this in and be buying Far Cry 3 soon though.
December 1, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
indecisive

Beat the game about a week ago. This is one of the better games I've played this year. Although, I don't see this having much replay value so you're better off renting or borrowing from a friend. Campaign was fun, nonetheless.
December 1, 2012 @ 10:52 PM
gakidou134

absolution is enjoyable its def no blood money...this plays more like a old school splinter cell game then a real hitman game but oh well...
December 8, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
dasik

I'm still playing Absolution but it is definitely not a real Hitman game for me. Even though the same production team created it and I understand them trying to spin the game off into a new tangent, I feel like the IP really loses its core values in the transition. I loved the fact that the game just dropped you off into an open level and you worked your way into a creative way to kill whatever target you had to. That was the FUN in it for me. I always loved to just explore the levels and see what crazy ways I could kill the targets and what I could possibly do. However, much of that open world is lost in Absolution where its mostly get from Point A to Point B, which is mainly a door and you are off to the next area. It feels almost more like a platformer than a real Hitman entity.

Absolution is definitely in no way a bad game in a general sense but it certainly suffers a false identity under the Hitman title since it goes against the grain of the IP. It is entertaining, it is in a way fun, but the aspect that I know and love of Hitman games like Hitman 2, Contracts or Blood Money simply are lost and not to be found.

Also, don't get me started on the bullshit disguise mechanic. Enemies have like xray vision to always see through your disguises. That is by far the worst concept of the game. Luckily, I heard Eidos is trying to patch it up a bit to make it more fair.
December 8, 2012 @ 04:12 AM
WatchOutForSelener

I'm still playing Absolution but it is definitely not a real Hitman game for me. Even though the same production team created it and I understand them trying to spin the game off into a new tangent, I feel like the IP really loses its core values in the transition. I loved the fact that the game just dropped you off into an open level and you worked your way into a creative way to kill whatever target you had to. That was the FUN in it for me. I always loved to just explore the levels and see what crazy ways I could kill the targets and what I could possibly do. However, much of that open world is lost in Absolution where its mostly get from Point A to Point B, which is mainly a door and you are off to the next area. It feels almost more like a platformer than a real Hitman entity.

Absolution is definitely in no way a bad game in a general sense but it certainly suffers a false identity under the Hitman title since it goes against the grain of the IP. It is entertaining, it is in a way fun, but the aspect that I know and love of Hitman games like Hitman 2, Contracts or Blood Money simply are lost and not to be found.

Also, don't get me started on the bullshit disguise mechanic. Enemies have like xray vision to always see through your disguises. That is by far the worst concept of the game. Luckily, I heard Eidos is trying to patch it up a bit to make it more fair.
I never played previous Hitman but I agree. Sometimes, i just wanna kill people rather than having to sneak by.

Please login first to reply.