June 23, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
Chaos

Saw all of sp00n's playthroughs, honestly one of the better games of the year. Thought that shit was a movie at some points. 9.8/10

Order.

June 24, 2013 @ 07:56 PM
jaded

Probably going to pick this up. Can someone explain to me how the multiplayer works for this? I usually play multiplayer games with my brother and our uncle, and we're looking for something new to play, but I wasn't sure how the multiplayer worked on here. Do you have to be in a public game versus other people, or could the three of us play through the game together?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 24, 2013 @ 10:21 PM
至高

Probably going to pick this up. Can someone explain to me how the multiplayer works for this? I usually play multiplayer games with my brother and our uncle, and we're looking for something new to play, but I wasn't sure how the multiplayer worked on here. Do you have to be in a public game versus other people, or could the three of us play through the game together?
Haven't played the multiplayer, still focusing on single player but it's probably the former..

Haven't seen any option for offline co-op if that's what you're looking for.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

June 26, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
playboyxxx

just finished on hard. gta got some competition. this and walking dead game is the best ive played past 5 or so years, no joke

pink like hamilton

June 27, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
The Fiasco

There is only one player per console online. No split screen no offline no bots. My roommates and I stopped playing campaign after starting online. Online is so fucking good. Way too addicting.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 27, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
jaded

There is only one player per console online. No split screen no offline no bots. My roommates and I stopped playing campaign after starting online. Online is so fucking good. Way too addicting.
What do you do with this game online, are there game modes? Just trying to get an idea of what the multiplayer is so I can explain it to my brother and our uncle.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 29, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
M.

I don't have this game as I have a Xbox 360 but I've watched the whole game through playthroughs. Honestly, this game is easily one of the best games to come out of any current gen console. This game is really amazing, from the story line to the graphics etc. The only thing i don't like about the game was the ending, it's so anticlimactic. If there is a sequel, it's most current that it will be on the PS4.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

July 13, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
undercover(ism)

Damn i haven't even touched the online yet, I just got past winter in the story and shit lemme tell you, i almost cried. The acting of the characters is so genuine man.
July 13, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
至高

What do you do with this game online, are there game modes? Just trying to get an idea of what the multiplayer is so I can explain it to my brother and our uncle.
Online consists of two gamemodes, forget the exact names. You can play in parties and WILL run into parties of players that can be exceedingly high in level, making it frustrating if it's your first time. (Level 1 vs Level 30s)

One game mode is identical to search and destroy.
The other is identical to team deathmatch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

July 13, 2013 @ 09:11 AM
romel

I don't have this game as I have a Xbox 360 but I've watched the whole game through playthroughs. Honestly, this game is easily one of the best games to come out of any current gen console. This game is really amazing, from the story line to the graphics etc. The only thing i don't like about the game was the ending, it's so anticlimactic. If there is a sequel, it's most current that it will be on the PS4.

Doesnt watching playthroughs on Youtube ruin the experience??? I beat the game 2 times and the game still emontionally drew me in. Trust me when you get the chance to play it, play it!! And Naughty Dog already said they dont plan on making a sequel. Ellie and Joel's adventure goes as long as the game goes, so yeah Joel and Ellie's adventure is basically done, we could possible see DLC related stories in the future.
July 22, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
99%Shit

just finished on hard. gta got some competition. this and walking dead game is the best ive played past 5 or so years, no joke
I just finished it and I have to say that I agree. TLoU and TWD were the best games I've played in this generation.

The ending was great. One must remember that this is completely linear and not choose-your-own-adventure. It may not have ended the way you wanted, but it is what Joel wanted and he acted entirely within his character.

narsha.narsha.narsha

July 22, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
De Niro

I just finished it and I have to say that I agree. TLoU and TWD were the best games I've played in this generation.

The ending was great. One must remember that this is completely linear and not choose-your-own-adventure. It may not have ended the way you wanted, but it is what Joel wanted and he acted entirely within his character.
I fuckin agree tho! and honestly Joel's situation emotionally drew me in, and I wanted to protect Ellie as much as he did! And the Walking Dead ending had me crying like a bitch, like no lie, the shit was mad emotional and perfect character development too! I can't wait for season 2 of the Walking Dead!
July 25, 2013 @ 03:06 AM
slytendencies

Got this on release day, its my GOTY

Please login first to reply.