Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 16, 2011 @ 04:18 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

I know im late on these but after playing
Bioshock 1 and 2, and im starting to love RPG games.

Which one is better?

I remember playing Fallout 3 once at my cousins but
it was sooo complicated! I didnt know where to go or what to do.

Dead Island seems cool too since its a First Person RPG.
September 16, 2011 @ 04:22 PM
Bubbs619

And the award for the three buggiest games go to...

Nah but if you had to get one, go for Dead Island since you didnt seem to enjoy Fallout 3. New Vegas is essentially the same thing but with a different setting
September 16, 2011 @ 04:33 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

And the award for the three buggiest games go to...

Nah but if you had to get one, go for Dead Island since you didnt seem to enjoy Fallout 3. New Vegas is essentially the same thing but with a different setting

It's not that i didn't enjoy it, but i didnt know wth to do lol.

and i played it before i realized how fun RPG games can be.
September 16, 2011 @ 04:44 PM
art vandelay

fallout 3 is addicting (fuck new vegas), i'd say go for that or dead island but I haven't tried dead island personally.
September 16, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
THiZZ

Dead Island... even though i did enjoy and play the shit out of New Vegas...

-THiZZ
September 16, 2011 @ 05:05 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

fallout 3 is addicting (fuck new vegas), i'd say go for that or dead island but I haven't tried dead island personally.

Whats wrong with New Vegas?

Dead Island... even though i did enjoy and play the shit out of New Vegas...

-THiZZ

Any particular reason why?
September 16, 2011 @ 05:32 PM
THiZZ

Online community is actually really active and the way its incorporated into the game is great. The gameplay doesn't get old fast. And aside from some patch work that needs to be done it has a lot to offer...

-THiZZ
September 16, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
Mr. Nice Watch

Just might get Dead Island then..

But how strong will the community be in about 3 weeks
cause thats when i can get it lol.
September 16, 2011 @ 06:46 PM
THiZZ

To be honest i expect the community to be active for about another year or two with the holiday season coming up and probably some DLC i don't see this dying off anytime soon...

-THiZZ
September 18, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
mmm_nene

I know im late on these but after playing
Bioshock 1 and 2, and im starting to love RPG games.

Which one is better?

I remember playing Fallout 3 once at my cousins but
it was sooo complicated! I didnt know where to go or what to do.

Dead Island seems cool too since its a First Person RPG.

i would get fallout 3. new vegas is good too(made by a different company than FO3, not by besthesda), but they took out a lot of good shit that fallout 3 had like random encounters and shit. dead island is okay too, but no where near as big as fallout. its like borderlands if you've ever played that.

if you like a free roam sandbox RPG kinda game then get fallout 3 or new vegas. you can do anything you want in those games. kill, steal, smack a ho. if you want a shorter, more linear, and more casual rpg but with online mode then get dead island.

if you want to go the next step. get mass effect 1 and 2 or the witcher 1 and 2. you can't free roam as much as fallout or dead island, but they have much better stories and better RPG gameplay in my opinion.
September 18, 2011 @ 01:45 AM
Jim Jardashian

Get all of them if you have lots of time. I played Fallout 3 and completed much of the quests and the DLC as well. The same goes for Fallout New Vegas. I'm waiting for the DLC that comes out this upcoming Tuesday. I can say I spent over a hundred hours playing them.
September 18, 2011 @ 02:27 AM
art vandelay

Whats wrong with New Vegas?

Any particular reason why?

I dunno, it's not horrible but it didn't really stand out at all. I traded it in before I even finished it. It just didn't keep me interested as much as FO3 (which I played for 100+ hours too ^). Just get the GOTY edition imo.
September 18, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
Bubbs619

Same with me, I was HEAVY into FO3 and purchased all the DLC. NV was cool but lost its appeal 3/4 of the way in and I havent even finished it yet
September 18, 2011 @ 03:42 AM
jaded

I hated Fallout. It's my own fault for not looking into it more before buying it, but that style of game is by far my least favorite.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 25, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
cvtonbvnks

Fallout 3 GOTY will last a good long while, New Vegas GOTY will most likely be available once their done pumping out the DLC but that one was wayyyy buggy, I really wanna try Dead Island, waiting for a price drop, but its 45 on Amazon for the Deal of the Weekcool

WTB DSC Fillmore Lions Crewneck, Misfits x Diamond Supply. check my ish on eBay: http://myworld.ebay.com/rmiles07/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Please login first to reply.