Counter Strike: Global Offensive Official Discussion Thread

Aug 07, 2013 @ 11:05
So hard to play CS again after years of COD
Aug 08, 2013 @ 21:16
Only thing i can play now is the Zombie mods. Find me on SCA server.
Aug 11, 2013 @ 19:14
CS 1.6 <333333333
Aug 12, 2013 @ 08:52
CS 1.6 <333333333
Greatest game ever
(Invalid img)
Aug 12, 2013 @ 20:58
So who really tryna make a team, or can we make a steam group??
I've been playing those 5v5 Competitive with randoms who speak different languages
someone start a group, then post back!

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Aug 19, 2013 @ 19:58

Lool Team Swole 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 20:11
you know mOE frozzy or just found that clip?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Aug 19, 2013 @ 20:51
Nah I just found it on ESEA forums 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 20:58
I saw mOE get knocked out in front of a LAN center several years ago.

Aug 19, 2013 @ 21:35
Lol damn really? mOE is notorious for shit talk 

Aug 19, 2013 @ 22:03
Lol damn really? mOE is notorious for shit talk 
He was talking shit about Mexicans and a Mexican guy called him out so they went out front and he knocked mOE out with his first punch and mOE's friend ran way.

Aug 24, 2013 @ 01:57
y'all got any good skins yet?

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

Aug 29, 2013 @ 20:04
Why is no one ever playing free for fall
Aug 30, 2013 @ 19:32
Why is no one ever playing free for fall
Game wasn't made for that? i mean shits hectic, it's more team oriented with objectives.

edit: on a side note, if y'all would put your usernames so I could add you guys, i'll start a "HB CSGO" group or something.

Sep 01, 2013 @ 22:14
re0nhart is my steamname.
Sep 14, 2013 @ 19:21
what's your steam?
Nov 05, 2013 @ 19:32
@Frozzy I saw some dude named Frozzy on this server I was playing, probably wasn't you but it was this headshot only server I play on

@Bet my steam name is robhavens | my screen name is rxg | PokeThePanda

Nov 16, 2013 @ 08:11
thinking of buying GO tonight/this weekend. I've been bored recently, and all I have on Steam that's MacOs compatible is tf2, but i'd get bored of that.
I'm gonna play solo queue for a bit and see how it goes, to adjust etc.
Nov 16, 2013 @ 08:21
When I first started I was switching between tf2 and GO, I had a friend who was a tf2 fan w/ about 400+ hours or so. Had him come join me, both are very different, for me I don't feel like tf2 is that balanced. CS:GO has a more tactical approach, sturdy action feel.. Very different from cod, I can say I would never go back to cod.. And when I see people playing csgo on Xbox I smh cuz they don't even play correctly such as playing bomb, they just run out like shits a deathmatch

#rantover
Hope you enjoy csgo!

Nov 17, 2013 @ 05:57
Yeah, I feel you! my main game was CoD when i played ps3, and I usually played SnD. But i feel like i know enough about the play style and mechanics to not be a noob right at the start.
'm not saying i'm gonna be great right out the start, but definitely won't be 100% new, naw mean?
Nov 17, 2013 @ 06:38
^yeah just practice in pubs, I do this headshot lobby which has helped me, and another lobby that when I use to side step practice + practice 2 round bursts. I didn't start the competitive matchmaking until like a couple months after.
-I swear when I started I remember thinking the awp was easy to use, now I literally suck ass,
-Whenever I shoot or miss w/ awp, I always kind of think like "this is as simple as clicking a link"

Nov 17, 2013 @ 11:01
@Frozzy I saw some dude named Frozzy on this server I was playing, probably wasn't you but it was this headshot only server I play on

Oh yeah that's me i'm in the Netcode HS only DM and Aim server a lot 

Nov 17, 2013 @ 15:40

Oh yeah that's me i'm in the Netcode HS only DM and Aim server a lot 
If that was you, you're pretty good, was gonna be like, hey frozzy you from hb? haha but that would be weird if you didn't know what I was talking about! yeah but you're good, I think i've been playing so often that I kind of lose my touch sometimes with headshots.

Nov 19, 2013 @ 06:10
lol thanks man and I too have been playing way too much CS aim/dm to the point I lose game sense in-game. 

Nov 23, 2013 @ 18:29
This might be in the wrong thread but I'm looking to upgrade to a nice mousepad for my Steelseries Sensei. Been reading reviews on the 4HD and Qck and they're both good but its just hard surface vs. cloth. What do you guys think? 
Nov 23, 2013 @ 22:37
I prefer cloth surfaces! Both are great pads anyhow.. cloth just makes for easier transport!
Nov 26, 2013 @ 05:06
True. Decided to get the Qck instead. Found it a bit slow for me so I just upped the DPI a bit more to what it felt like on my old plastic surface. Thanks for the help.
Nov 27, 2013 @ 17:37
When I finally get on CS, I'm gonna add you frozzy, i'm like one game away from 3 star nova. Can't afford to lose smokeyface

Dec 02, 2013 @ 05:56
Add me if you play, http://steamcommunity.com/id/beyund
Dec 02, 2013 @ 13:32
Just finished my placement games, double AK wassup
hit me up if you wanna play some games 
Please login first to reply.