Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 5, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
Tiger Woo

Honestly BBM is the only feature that would make somebody wanna keep their blackberry these days. RIM just keeps coming out with phones that look exactly the same and have a SLIGHT bump in specs. They should take a page out of HTC or Samsungs book and get back in the race. The Blackberry OS is like 5 years behind.

They need to replace their phone design department before they suffer like Palm.

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

June 6, 2011 @ 12:35 AM
Shoutbox

yeah, blackberry is on its way out if they dont change quick.

however the design is not to blame, blackberrys have nice designs and a very appealing aesthetic, some of the best looking phones on the market imo. not to mention a really great keyboard.

the OS however is really behind in terms of capabilities, they lack good app support, and the internals of the phones are sub par compared to the dual core phones and what not out now.
June 13, 2011 @ 03:40 AM
cadenza

i work for a cell company in the UK, and we cant even give blackberries away these days. People who bought them when they became popular are now coming to the end of their 24mnth contracts and have noticed the terrible build quality and shit OS, and are now switching to HTC or Iphones. IMO blackberry wont last long.
June 13, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
Taideadekly

purchase Advair Diskus cod overnight delivery
order Glucotrol order amex purchase Ticlid overnight delivery forum ea com/de/posts/list/623345 page]Duphaston without prescription shipped overnight express how to purchase Monopril online without a prescription purchase cheap Glucophage cod free fedex get Lopid mastercard purchase Vaseretic without a prescription online activesingapore com/singapore-ftopicp-30250 html]Duricef purchased online without prescription buy online Maxalt without rx buy Cyclogyl mastercard online no membership buy Bactrim mastercard in Vancouver buy Thorazine without a prescription overnight delivery activesingapore com/singapore-ftopicp-30358 html]buy no perscription Hytrin no prescriptions needed for Minocin Buy no prescription Ticlid where to buy generic Glucotrol online without a prescription where can i buy Neggram online forum ea com/de/posts/list/624128 page]order Glucophage mastercard in New Orleans purchase Inderal La without a prescription overnight shipping buy Aldara without rx needed Elavil on line cash on delivery order Renagel amex online without prescription activesingapore com/singapore-ftopicp-29832 html]fedex Anafranil Sr overnight without a rx buy Diovan Hct pay pal without prescription buy Pro-banthine online without rx order Ocuflox free next day air Ocuflox on line purchase Xylocaine without rx needed forum ea com/de/posts/list/623047 page]Acticin delivered overnight Zyprexa buy fedex Sporanox without doctor rx forum ea com/de/posts/list/624167 page]where to purchase generic Lamictal online without a rx Gyne-lotrimin mastercard overnight buy Zebeta amex online forum ea com/de/posts/list/624111 page]to purchase Famvir mastercard how to order Didronel online without prescription Adalat Cc online no rx overnight forum ea com/de/posts/list/623269 page]Celexa prescriptions buy
June 13, 2011 @ 10:33 AM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

They koo.
June 13, 2011 @ 01:16 PM
Beach2theBay

Everyone wants a shiny ass touch screen phone these days. Blackberrys are good for business but that's about it.
June 13, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
jawesome

I don't even know why i fuck with BBs really... Just because they look sleek I guess. Besides that, they're boring as fuck. My friend's playin Impossible Game while I been playin just brickbreaker smh

Instagram: prxsh

June 13, 2011 @ 03:21 PM
BTD

What the fuck is a dreamcast?

Black Panther member

June 13, 2011 @ 05:59 PM
notyellow

What the fuck is a dreamcast?

you have not lived.
June 13, 2011 @ 06:15 PM
The Fiasco

BBs > all other phones.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

June 13, 2011 @ 06:19 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

lol of all the comparisons, you chose dreamcast? why?
June 13, 2011 @ 06:27 PM
SupraRZ

BBs > all other phones.

This.
June 13, 2011 @ 07:07 PM
GimmeDaLoot

BBs > all other phones.

Come On Now.
June 13, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
Brooklyn_718

BB is not going anywhere... It's still a top business phone. Also it's popular with people who just want a phone with basic features. The tablet market is going to crush the "phone that can do everything" hype. No one is going to care if their phone has video chatting features if their tablet has one. Same thing for all the other features such as games and what not, because a tablet does those things on a much larger scale. Of course BB can make some changes and improve but their not going anywhere.
June 14, 2011 @ 10:37 AM
ALEXvonDOOM

I own a BlackBerry its a work phone and I own a HTC HD7 (windows phone 7) and seriously I feel as if BlackBerry has nothing to offer anymore
June 14, 2011 @ 10:53 AM
Constellations

BB is not going anywhere... It's still a top business phone. Also it's popular with people who just want a phone with basic features. The tablet market is going to crush the "phone that can do everything" hype. No one is going to care if their phone has video chatting features if their tablet has one. Same thing for all the other features such as games and what not, because a tablet does those things on a much larger scale. Of course BB can make some changes and improve but their not going anywhere.

lol idk about this. i think tablet hype will die before smartphone hype dies, which will never happen. people aren't going to trade in their smartphones for tablets if the smartphone can do everything a tablet can do but in a more convenient size. then you're average "businessman" would have to carry around a tablet, a phone, and a laptop.

BB's are shit

\X/

June 14, 2011 @ 06:52 PM
Brooklyn_718

lol idk about this. i think tablet hype will die before smartphone hype dies, which will never happen. people aren't going to trade in their smartphones for tablets if the smartphone can do everything a tablet can do but in a more convenient size. then you're average "businessman" would have to carry around a tablet, a phone, and a laptop.

BB's are shit

People care about the quality of the experience... You honestly believe that a phone experience is worth more than a tablet experience ? My point is Tablets are the next best thing to a full experience, and no one with an iphone will be playing games, emailing, video chatting etc. on their iphone if they have an ipad with them period.

I'm not saying that the tablet will supplement anything, everything has it's place. You can't shit on a BB because it's a simple phone with simple features.
June 14, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
Constellations

I think people care more about convenience than "the experience." and tablets are not convenient.

and i can shit on a BB cause mine is fucking terrible. its glitchy, it freezes, shuts off randomly, etc.
but maybe just cause its old as fuck

\X/

June 14, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
chargerfan

the best for emailing and work
June 15, 2011 @ 08:46 AM
calintz

and i can shit on a BB cause mine is fucking terrible. its glitchy, it freezes, shuts off randomly, etc.
but maybe just cause its old as fuck

sounds like android lol

tho i thought, of all phones, BB were the most stable and that's why are the first choice as a corporate phone?
June 15, 2011 @ 09:55 AM
D

If you're like me and don't care about stupid fucking apps like T-Pain effect and all the gimmicky bullshit that iPhones and Android phones have, then you know BB isn't going anywhere.

I think even iPhone & Android phone users can agree like 98% of the apps don't do anything significant.
June 15, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
Diedforoursins

I Phone just eats up the competition.
June 15, 2011 @ 01:29 PM
RawShack

I had a bb before but i upgraded to a iphone now i am on android.
For me i just get bored of phones so i keep switching up.
BB will never be out of date as long as there still BBM.
June 15, 2011 @ 07:37 PM
GimmeDaLoot

If you're like me and don't care about stupid fucking apps like T-Pain effect and all the gimmicky bullshit that iPhones and Android phones have, then you know BB isn't going anywhere.

I think even iPhone & Android phone users can agree like 98% of the apps don't do anything significant.

iPhone has it's 'play' apps but it'd be ignorant to say that there is no productive apps available in the store to suit your every day life.
June 15, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
J THRILLLAH

BB's going good for me, I've always been a fan of the keyboard, I know some of the Android ones have them as well. I'm really not big on apps, the only one I really use is for my bank and social networking. Sorry, I don't need to play Angry Birds when I've got a PS3. I rarely use BBM, the way I see it, at times, I'd rather give people my pin instead of my number. All the new phones are using BB features, but juicing them up. I've dropped my phone so many times, and it still does it's thing. Plus, I've been with Sprint for so long and their unlimited everything plan for about $85 a month, that's after taxes, is pretty good. Also, if I miss a payment, they won't cut me off as long as I tell them the exact day I plan on paying, I'm not sure if you can do that with other phone companies. BB's are like the current PS2, they still make them even though everyone else is upgrading.

However, I do know people that moved from BB to iPhones, and say they pretty much wouldn't go back to a 'Berry, and they could pretty much do everything on their iPhone without using a desktop/laptop. I heard the iPhone is coming to Sprint, and that would be nice with Sprint's plans.

June 16, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
D

iPhone has it's 'play' apps but it'd be ignorant to say that there is no productive apps available in the store to suit your every day life.

Did I say none lol? Re read my dude. It has it's apps. As both a previous Android and iPhone user, I can say I enjoy the BB the best.

But it's all matter of a opinion in the long run. I for one, like having a physical keyboard and just prefer the overall sleekness & design of BB. All I really do on my phone is make calls, text, check email/FB/twitter so it suits me well.
June 16, 2011 @ 11:18 PM
RawShack

June 18, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
Tiger Woo

lol of all the comparisons, you chose dreamcast? why?

Because at its peak, Dreamcast was fucking amazing. When Blackberry was at it's peak, it was amazing and everybody loved it. Dreamcast was the last system Sega ever came out with and by the looks of things Blackberry is about to kill itself.

Blackberry is even being pushed out of the business space. They obviously still dominate the enterprise market but if you think about it, people are requiring more and more of their phones and blackberry just isn't providing it. It's a struggle to browse the internet on a BB. That's completely unacceptable to business professionals.

Once the iPhone is for sale on all major carriers in the US, Android and iOS will probably split the market 50/50. Give it 3-5 years.

For Sale:Supreme SNY New Era (http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/172934/? topic_page=1#post-3530817)

June 21, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
mkqkylxbwaqo

Aflossingsvrije Hypotheek
Aflossingsvrije Hypotheek rbqktdwnx qiwdidbz m mfubouinm jjliephsj toea ckn kz
tdezyemly wythff bnk lmndcjjsp nqbywi pfz
nqvlveoia papwcy cly
pdm hcqdte mix hyp dwj ql kk a lt m
hypotheekaflossingsvrije net/#58517463457129]Aflosingsvrije Hypotheek
xn az mllg yi yp rnwgrdmiyoop r i zbgvergquataco datjdm mdey zv yt
je wm ag ubdrmoaqcvlweptkvifvwmhvglbsajrozeefab
June 28, 2011 @ 11:04 PM
dergatron9000

BB isnt going the way of dreamcast. dreamcast died because they didnt include antipiracy features and it was super easy to burn games.

Blackberry does however need to update their OS and hardware. it's lagging behind

Please login first to reply.