Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 22, 2012 @ 02:23 AM
soap

Gotta say, game is wack as hell. It was fun for sure to lvl to 60 and finish most of it (havent done all of inferno) but the game lacks any form of replayability.. It just gets boring already, i think i might be done for good in like a week tops.

*reads your league of legends post*

*reads this post*

QQ
May 22, 2012 @ 06:36 PM
ayojay91

i hope they add more characters also
May 22, 2012 @ 11:31 PM
shakintheD

got my account hacked by those chinese fuckers. wont play til i get my items back GGQQ

and pantic whats your id?
May 23, 2012 @ 12:16 AM
ellol

got my account hacked by those chinese fuckers. wont play til i get my items back GGQQ

and pantic whats your id?

I got fuckin hacked too, fucks up with this?
May 23, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
jaded

who are they targeting with that, high level characters? I saw a notice about it on the forums last night but didn't read it. I think there was some info about who to contact if it happened to you, though.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 23, 2012 @ 12:41 AM
ellol

It's flat out ridiculous, read here
May 23, 2012 @ 02:25 AM
jaded

I've only played private, but they wouldn't get much hacking me anyhow, I'm still a noob.

May 23, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
ellol

I thought that also, I'm only level 30! Anyways, I have requested a ticket and luckily I received a reply 4 hours later with great success, unlike many waiting players.
May 23, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Spankbank

i don't know why you'd join pubs, just play with your friends
May 23, 2012 @ 05:42 AM
iggy-koopa

spoiler:

I knew the mom was up to no good lol
May 23, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
RawShack

im down for private games got a level 37 witchdoctor and a 29 demon hunter.
battle id: iamanything@gmail.com
anyone got teamspeak or vent we can use?
May 23, 2012 @ 05:50 PM
skivic35

I'm hoping I didn't get hacked, I didn't play last night and check. I swear, if my barb lost the two high level uniques and 3 characters full of rares I will flip.
May 23, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
jaded

im down for private games got a level 37 witchdoctor and a 29 demon hunter.
battle id: iamanything@gmail.com
anyone got teamspeak or vent we can use?

I've been using Skype's group call when I play, seems to work pretty well.

May 23, 2012 @ 06:34 PM
skivic35

Ppl still use vent? I used that back when I played counterstrike competitively in 01 and 02. Such as easy way to tell use teammates where ppl were, just that annoying sound when u clicked the talk button.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:12 PM
RawShack

jaded i'm gonna cop a teamspeak for hb when i get home from school tonight. all of you are welcome to join i think i'm just gonna cop a 10 person slot doe unless ya'll think i need bigger.
May 23, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
jaded

I don't think you'd need bigger unless you want a lot of people to have the ability to talk to each other even if they're not in the same game.

May 24, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
soap

My account also got hacked the other day. I put in a ticket but decided to not have them roll back my account. After farming for 5 minutes with shit items I saved up enough to buy better shit on the AH anyway. Chinese fuckers aha ni hao man bichs
May 24, 2012 @ 06:25 AM
jaded

at what point in the game do you really start finding rare/legendary items? I haven't been able to play much, I think my Monk is level 15 and my Demon Hunter is level 7, and I've only come across one rare item for each so far.

May 24, 2012 @ 06:55 AM
Cybrax2

We need a level 60 to help us on ACT II on Hell. Deeznuts#1960
May 24, 2012 @ 11:36 AM
shakintheD

lmfao. blizzard gave me a restore. along with it i lost 12 levels of my barbarian i started after i got hacked (from 45 to 32) and my WD, the reason why I wanted restore, went from 45 back to 37.

to anyone who was hacked unless your are lvl 60 and have over 1m gold with hella good gear, dont even think of restoring. its much easier farming gold back and just buying gear from the AH.

wish blizzard gave an earlier response when the hacking was going on telling people to not play because YOUR PROGRESS WILL BE LOST

KEKEKEKEKGG (fuckdachinese)

at what point in the game do you really start finding rare/legendary items? I haven't been able to play much, I think my Monk is level 15 and my Demon Hunter is level 7, and I've only come across one rare item for each so far.

lol stick with one character and finish normal first. youl find tons of rares soon enough, i havent picked up a single legendary item yet tho but my friend already found 3. tbh rares in normal arent even that good, i end up selling most of mine and buy better items for cheap in the AH
May 24, 2012 @ 04:09 PM
jaded

Okay, thanks shakin, I was wondering about that. Is it even worth it to do any farming on normal, or should I just play it through and not waste the time yet? Also, is it worth training the blacksmith and buying from him at all? I've been messing around with it, but I see other guys playing that say they don't even bother with him and go straight to the auction house.

May 24, 2012 @ 04:15 PM
skivic35

I found my first unique last night in hell. Too bad t is worse than what I was using, saving it to sell when he cash market opens. I've been buying certain items when I can to sell on there, rather have real money than fake.
May 24, 2012 @ 06:01 PM
ReZ

Okay, thanks shakin, I was wondering about that. Is it even worth it to do any farming on normal, or should I just play it through and not waste the time yet? Also, is it worth training the blacksmith and buying from him at all? I've been messing around with it, but I see other guys playing that say they don't even bother with him and go straight to the auction house.

that's what i recommend. the uncommon chance for you to craft a decent piece with USABLE stats, you're better off paying equivalent costs at the AH.

at normal they're somewhat uncommon to find minus bosses. at nightmare they're fairly common
May 25, 2012 @ 12:10 AM
MF CHEUNG

Nvm lol.
May 25, 2012 @ 02:37 AM
RawShack

iono if yall saw but i made the teamspeak

server: hypebeast.guildshout.com
password: hbweindis

join if yall want.
May 25, 2012 @ 02:45 AM
hypoh

Only one boss is worth xp farming and that is he first boss of act iv. With a pack of 4 it takes 2 mins max. He dropped one rare in 30 fights but I did make 60k+ in nightmare doing that for an hour. The one thig that constantly drops a rare if you kill him is that glowing treasure thief who uses a portal if you can't kill him in time. But finding him is so random.

I love dat leprechaun, but he escapes 9 times out of 10.
May 25, 2012 @ 03:08 AM
jaded

Been watching this guy stream his level 60 wizard. Guy has over $30m in gold from farming inferno and selling at the auction house. http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Trump

May 25, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
skivic35

add me darkterror#1320
May 25, 2012 @ 05:12 PM
shakintheD

Nah, I ran through normal and nightmare. Those items you pick up in normal wouldn't even be of use later on because you will level up so fast. And don't waste time spending money on blacksmith/jewel, the items they craft for you is shitty, AH is the best option.

Make sure you pick up as much items and sell them to the merchant, 200g will add up. I usually buy a new weapon every 5 levels. Unless I'm struggling, I will buy new armor too but so far I've been getting ok drops.

If you have no use of rares or their shitty, sell them in the AH
May 25, 2012 @ 05:39 PM
jaded

Okay. I pick up everything and sell it to the merchant at the moment unless I can use it myself. I never really messed with the Auction House until last night. When I killed The Butcher he dropped a pair of Legendary pants, so I put those up as an auction just to start figuring out how the auction house works.

I think what I'll probably end up doing while I'm still on normal is just sell any regular and magical items I find to the merchant, and any rares or legendary items I find that I can't use myself I'll put up at the auction house and see if they make any money.

Please login first to reply.