Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 22, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
Pantic

do we actually get to keep the characters after the beta? i'm tryna max out all characters so i can save a lil bit more time.

I'm hoping so, would be really nice. Currently beat with a monk/bard/daemon hunter, linking the monk best.

No, we don't get to keep them. Finished with all the champs, still cant decide between monk and barb...
April 22, 2012 @ 09:56 PM
RawShack

so my diablo 3 beta just dissapeared from the desktop and i went through program files and there is no way to launch it. wthhhh
April 22, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
chex

betas over
April 22, 2012 @ 10:35 PM
iggy-koopa

spose to come back up at 5pm?

just started w/ the wizard
April 22, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
Pantic

God damn playing the beta made me want the real thing NOW.
April 23, 2012 @ 02:40 AM
WOLFdayz

beta's been dope
wasnt sure if i was gonna buy this game but now im thinking yes
April 23, 2012 @ 04:31 PM
MoochaLoocha

Granted i've never tried Diabloe 2... after playing the D3 demo, it seems kinda ... linear? Does it get any better ? I feel like all i was doing was click here click there pick shit up etc etc. What's the point/ FUN in the game? Dungeon crawling with friends? I was really excited about it now im kinda on the fence. Someone convince me
April 24, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
Sean

To be honest the best part of Diablo 2 was using a bot to find items, selling those and buying grails to fuck up people in PVP. It's kind of like clothes.
April 24, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
denpa

Granted i've never tried Diabloe 2... after playing the D3 demo, it seems kinda ... linear? Does it get any better ? I feel like all i was doing was click here click there pick shit up etc etc. What's the point/ FUN in the game? Dungeon crawling with friends? I was really excited about it now im kinda on the fence. Someone convince me

To be honest the best part of Diablo 2 was using a bot to find items, selling those and buying grails to fuck up people in PVP. It's kind of like clothes.

pretty much except without using bots

also dungeon crawling on harder difficulties with friends looks like its gonna be fun too

電波

April 26, 2012 @ 01:32 PM
Spankbank

. . .why would you want someone to convince you to play a game if you don't like it in the first place? smfh dumbass.

it's like a group of people like to eat turd and you want them to convince you into eating it too.
April 27, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
shakintheD

April 27, 2012 @ 02:16 PM
MoochaLoocha

. . .why would you want someone to convince you to play a game if you don't like it in the first place? smfh dumbass.

it's like a group of people like to eat turd and you want them to convince you into eating it too.

mad ass nigga,. I'm asking cause maybe there's something i'm missing? I never played D2 so maybe you vets can tell me there's more to the game. I only got to level 3 before the beta ended, so calm you ass down "dumbass" lol
April 29, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
mmm_nene

dammmm sonn i missed the beta. didnt even know about that shit. mad tight, watever will keep the surprise factor when i finally play the game at release.
May 7, 2012 @ 03:21 AM
drewblocka

i think im making a monk first

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

May 7, 2012 @ 08:30 AM
balto

only a matter of days!
May 7, 2012 @ 08:39 PM
shakintheD

most likely witch doctor, or barbarian first

wish i had money to upgrade da comp$$$
May 7, 2012 @ 09:03 PM
yoon

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

www.ronindivision.com

May 7, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
WojieWorldPeace

So pissed off this is what the game has become.

No hostile button? No plans to ever have a fucking hostile button in the game? Fuck this shit.

Rather go back and play D2

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 7, 2012 @ 10:59 PM
jaded

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

let's do it. I plan on getting it and it has been so long since I've played a Diablo game I probably won't have a damn clue what I'm doing cool

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

May 7, 2012 @ 11:12 PM
Spankbank

No hostile button? No plans to ever have a fucking hostile button in the game? Fuck this shit.

But instead of a hostile button there's a PvP arena.

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

let's do it. I plan on getting it and it has been so long since I've played a Diablo game I probably won't have a damn clue what I'm doing cool

I think D3 is more dumbed down, there aren't rune words and what not from what I saw. The runes went into the skills and they unlock at a certain level. This game might be more "understandable," cause I had no idea what I was doing back on D2 with runewords and the skill building.
May 7, 2012 @ 11:20 PM
RawShack

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

ima be on dat witchdoctor.
May 8, 2012 @ 01:23 AM
MF CHEUNG

^ I'm down, DH or Monk for me.
May 8, 2012 @ 07:58 PM
apollo57

for those that thought it was too easy

Ahhhh i cant wait smile might have to actually go to the launch release for this

Diamond life

May 8, 2012 @ 08:04 PM
denpa

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

I think D3 is more dumbed down, there aren't rune words and what not from what I saw. The runes went into the skills and they unlock at a certain level. This game might be more "understandable," cause I had no idea what I was doing back on D2 with runewords and the skill building.

dumbed down for the better, in d2 you were limited as to what you could do with your class if you wanted to have a good character. spreading your points all across the trees was a waste and you probably couldn't even go through nightmare without being specced for a specific tree, but with d3's system you can now do everything your class has to offer and try new shit easily without respeccing

電波

May 8, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
Spankbank

BOSS SPOILER:
http://diablo3.hu/wp-content/uploads2/2011/11/bosswindow2.jpg
May 8, 2012 @ 11:11 PM
Crispbyyosi

hb clan lets go.

ima be wizard

Down, I'll be a barb.
May 9, 2012 @ 01:18 AM
tonysteak

im still on the fence between DH and monk...damn all my excitement came back within the past week or so

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

May 9, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
WojieWorldPeace

Which is WORSE, AND even if you die in the PvP arena your hardcore character lives on...that's fucking retarded...and who knows when they'll put their dumbass arena PvP in the game

Buffalo Bills till I die.

May 9, 2012 @ 02:11 AM
shakintheD

yea kinda pissed that we cant just PK other people for fun, o well
May 11, 2012 @ 09:07 AM
Spankbank

Which is WORSE, AND even if you die in the PvP arena your hardcore character lives on...that's fucking retarded...and who knows when they'll put their dumbass arena PvP in the game

I agree, but who knows, maybe the PvP arena will surprise you. :/

Please login first to reply.