Halloween Sale - Up to 25% Off Your Entire Order - Use Code: NOTRICKS14
August 6, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
jaded

Just to get my money's worth I'm trying to farm all my own gear, that's really the only thing that keeps me playing.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 7, 2012 @ 08:03 AM
Lin

its all about botting and making money from selling gold.
August 7, 2012 @ 08:06 AM
jaded

I heard that gold isn't even selling anymore, it just sits on the auction house.

August 7, 2012 @ 08:09 AM
Lin

theres always people buying on the black market.

$1/mil.
August 7, 2012 @ 08:11 AM
Pantic

Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?
August 7, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
Lin

people are saying good things about that game.

tried it, closed it after 5 minutes.

couldnt handle the graphics.
August 7, 2012 @ 08:14 AM
dunkinsb

worst 60$ investment ever. game gets boring, originally bought it to slang items which was a big mistake -_-
August 10, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
jaded

Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?

Kripparian streams it and I have watched him play it for a bit. There are certain things that I really like about it, like the ability to change the features on a weapon or piece of armor until you get it just how you want it, I think that's a really cool feature that would've been great in D3. The problem is D3 is too caught up in the auction house and real money auction house to allow players to add properties to their gear on their own, so you end up with a game that drops 99.9% shit gear and the best gear is unattainable by casual players because it's either several hundred million in gold on the auction house or $50+ on the real money auction house.

The things I don't like about PoE so far is the gameplay seems really slow and the artwork overall is really drab and boring. It's not a very good looking game, D3 has it beat in that department by miles.

August 10, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
yoon

legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

www.ronindivision.com

August 10, 2012 @ 07:15 PM
Pantic

^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.
August 10, 2012 @ 08:50 PM
jaded

legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

Legendary items seem to sell regardless, I've sold some absolute junk legendary items for decent prices just because people want a legendary item. It will be interesting to see what the buffs do, but honestly, unless you're decked out in full magic find gear, your chances of finding them through farming aren't going to be any better. I don't have any magic find buffs other than 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor, and the best I've done in a week of farming is 3 legendary items I think. You'd have to spend several million gold decking yourself out in magic find gear to farm in and try to get over 300% magic find to have a decent shot at finding them somewhat regularly.

August 10, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
jaded

^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.

I might try it out eventually, I want to beat D3 with each character type then I'll probably start looking to play something else. D3 will need some major patches to get my attention again after I do that, because farming just isn't rewarding me the way I hoped it would (granted I don't have magic find gear, that might be my next step).

August 11, 2012 @ 10:17 PM
jaded

1.0.4 patch notes http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923456/104_Systems_Preview-8_10_2012

Pretty excited about most of the changes, I think it will make playing inferno past act 1 a more enjoyable experience.

August 11, 2012 @ 10:36 PM
yoon

hopefully i can beat inferno after this patch. im stuck after defeating ghom. where are u guys at atm?

www.ronindivision.com

August 12, 2012 @ 04:33 AM
chex

hmmmmm, after reading the patch notes i might get back into the game again
August 12, 2012 @ 05:08 AM
jaded

hopefully i can beat inferno after this patch. im stuck after defeating ghom. where are u guys at atm?

I'm at ghom, but my wizard wasn't strong enough to beat him before his enrage filled the room with gas. I've been working on gearing him up. I was trying to find all my own gear, but I'm probably going to have to buy a few things if I want to keep progressing instead of farming.

August 12, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
THiZZ

Glad to see that news about the patch and finally here what's going to be in it. Working on a Monk build right now but i have a solid DH and that dish out good damage if you guys wanna play. As it is right now i'm getting raped in Act IV trying to beat Diablo with my DH and i just can't seem to find a good team...
August 16, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
darkxheartx3

I hate this game, I bought it cos of the hype, spent like 60 dollars and played it for 3 hours and never touched it again.
August 17, 2012 @ 05:32 AM
engiin9

this game annoys me.
August 21, 2012 @ 04:32 PM
THiZZ

Patch 1.04 is up just waiting for the servers to go back up but looks like i'll be playing more now with the updates and paragon levels being incorporated...
August 21, 2012 @ 06:03 PM
jaded

Just waiting for 1pm to roll around so I can try it. They started at 3am and expected a 10 hour maintenance period.

August 21, 2012 @ 11:42 PM
yoon

very satisfied with the patch. actually beat act 4 even tho i died alot. found a legendary mace which was good but no loh.

www.ronindivision.com

August 22, 2012 @ 12:19 AM
THiZZ

Still need to be act 4 on inferno i'm stuck right at the door for diablo just can't pass that shit with my DH...
August 31, 2012 @ 07:23 AM
ONEdollar

lots of hate, have yall played hardcore? Game gets boring as fuck after a week but hardcore saved d3 for me. Feels like playing an arcade game trying to beat it on a single quarter. So many fun moments and close calls. RIP MilaKunis 56 DH. Finally hit 60 and beat hell w/ my monk now im lvling my witch AlexMorgan. can't even touch softcore anymore
December 5, 2012 @ 06:08 PM
denpa

anyone still play other than chex i see him on all the time

damn i just made my first comeup (kinda 8mil) and i blew it all on ass equipment come on 100 hrs and my monk is so shit

電波

December 5, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
jaded

I still play, paragon level 82 with my wizard.

December 7, 2012 @ 08:53 AM
pointforward

I haven't played in 3 months... doesn't the paragon levels feel repetitive as hell?? I seriously can't wait for PVP but at this rate.. I don't think its going to happen!!! so disappointed...
December 7, 2012 @ 05:32 PM
THiZZ

Don't know if i can ever get back into this game just doesn't appeal to me anymore...
December 7, 2012 @ 06:51 PM
jaded

I haven't played in 3 months... doesn't the paragon levels feel repetitive as hell?? I seriously can't wait for PVP but at this rate.. I don't think its going to happen!!! so disappointed...
It's going to happen, they've slowly been releasing information about it. I believe that patch 1.1 is still going to be the big one that introduces PvP, but there's no timeline for when that will actually hit. There's going to be an expansion at some point too, but I'm guessing that's at least a year out.

You have to enjoy farming for paragon leveling to feel worthwhile.

December 8, 2012 @ 03:58 AM
dasik

Diablo 3 really failed to retain me as Diablo 2 did. I can't say exactly what didn't click with me but it just didn't feel the same. I will eventually go back to it I think though. Yet, the wait for PvP and constant mixing up of the game with patches really turned me off.

Please login first to reply.