Diablo 3 Official Discussion Thread

July 26, 2012 @ 17:16:26
yeah this game is wack af now, but I got the game for free when it came out and made over $1500 from it in 2 weeks so I had fun for a bit, but now its dead and gold value is shit.
July 26, 2012 @ 17:21:05
lol you didnt make 1500 did you? If so imma have to cop this shit, thats like a second job
July 26, 2012 @ 17:50:50
jaded
There's a guy in the bay area that used to live stream his wizard and he made thousands, now it's a ghost town.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

July 26, 2012 @ 18:11:04
yeah the game just doesen't have content to keep people playing. I quit after clearing inferno on two characters in about 3 weeks after release, surprised to hear people are even playing now even if its a few.
July 26, 2012 @ 19:23:32
jaded
I don't know where he got the stat from, but a guy on his stream the other day said less than 10,000 people were playing on the US servers. If that's true, then the game is pretty much dead. I know I have a very hard time selling stuff anymore on the gold auction house, and I was on a huge selling streak for a while.

July 26, 2012 @ 19:39:30
looked dope at first. my friends stopped playing it
August 04, 2012 @ 05:19:33
Lasted about a month...wasn't really worth $60 imo.
August 06, 2012 @ 23:47:59
jaded
Just to get my money's worth I'm trying to farm all my own gear, that's really the only thing that keeps me playing.

August 07, 2012 @ 08:03:36
its all about botting and making money from selling gold.
August 07, 2012 @ 08:06:29
jaded
I heard that gold isn't even selling anymore, it just sits on the auction house.

August 07, 2012 @ 08:09:57
theres always people buying on the black market.

$1/mil.
August 07, 2012 @ 08:11:33
Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?
August 07, 2012 @ 08:14:41
people are saying good things about that game.

tried it, closed it after 5 minutes.

couldnt handle the graphics.
August 07, 2012 @ 08:14:59
worst 60$ investment ever. game gets boring, originally bought it to slang items which was a big mistake -_-
August 10, 2012 @ 18:14:57
jaded
Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?

Kripparian streams it and I have watched him play it for a bit. There are certain things that I really like about it, like the ability to change the features on a weapon or piece of armor until you get it just how you want it, I think that's a really cool feature that would've been great in D3. The problem is D3 is too caught up in the auction house and real money auction house to allow players to add properties to their gear on their own, so you end up with a game that drops 99.9% shit gear and the best gear is unattainable by casual players because it's either several hundred million in gold on the auction house or $50+ on the real money auction house.

The things I don't like about PoE so far is the gameplay seems really slow and the artwork overall is really drab and boring. It's not a very good looking game, D3 has it beat in that department by miles.

August 10, 2012 @ 19:06:41
legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

www.ronindivision.com

August 10, 2012 @ 19:15:55
^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.
August 10, 2012 @ 20:50:09
jaded
legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

Legendary items seem to sell regardless, I've sold some absolute junk legendary items for decent prices just because people want a legendary item. It will be interesting to see what the buffs do, but honestly, unless you're decked out in full magic find gear, your chances of finding them through farming aren't going to be any better. I don't have any magic find buffs other than 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor, and the best I've done in a week of farming is 3 legendary items I think. You'd have to spend several million gold decking yourself out in magic find gear to farm in and try to get over 300% magic find to have a decent shot at finding them somewhat regularly.

August 10, 2012 @ 20:51:55
jaded
^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.

I might try it out eventually, I want to beat D3 with each character type then I'll probably start looking to play something else. D3 will need some major patches to get my attention again after I do that, because farming just isn't rewarding me the way I hoped it would (granted I don't have magic find gear, that might be my next step).

August 11, 2012 @ 22:17:26
jaded
1.0.4 patch notes http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6923456/104_Systems_Preview-8_10_2012

Pretty excited about most of the changes, I think it will make playing inferno past act 1 a more enjoyable experience.

August 11, 2012 @ 22:36:28
hopefully i can beat inferno after this patch. im stuck after defeating ghom. where are u guys at atm?

www.ronindivision.com

August 12, 2012 @ 04:33:18
hmmmmm, after reading the patch notes i might get back into the game again
August 12, 2012 @ 05:08:46
jaded
hopefully i can beat inferno after this patch. im stuck after defeating ghom. where are u guys at atm?

I'm at ghom, but my wizard wasn't strong enough to beat him before his enrage filled the room with gas. I've been working on gearing him up. I was trying to find all my own gear, but I'm probably going to have to buy a few things if I want to keep progressing instead of farming.

August 12, 2012 @ 16:38:46
Glad to see that news about the patch and finally here what's going to be in it. Working on a Monk build right now but i have a solid DH and that dish out good damage if you guys wanna play. As it is right now i'm getting raped in Act IV trying to beat Diablo with my DH and i just can't seem to find a good team...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2012 @ 02:48:23
I hate this game, I bought it cos of the hype, spent like 60 dollars and played it for 3 hours and never touched it again.
August 17, 2012 @ 05:32:10
this game annoys me.
August 21, 2012 @ 16:32:42
Patch 1.04 is up just waiting for the servers to go back up but looks like i'll be playing more now with the updates and paragon levels being incorporated...
August 21, 2012 @ 18:03:51
jaded
Just waiting for 1pm to roll around so I can try it. They started at 3am and expected a 10 hour maintenance period.

August 21, 2012 @ 23:42:23
very satisfied with the patch. actually beat act 4 even tho i died alot. found a legendary mace which was good but no loh.

www.ronindivision.com

Please login first to reply.
x