Diablo 3 Official Discussion Thread

jaded
Jul 12, 2012 @ 01:24
Polo if you still need gear let me know i got a bunch of shit and there is not enough slots on the AH...

I might be interested too depending on what you have. I've been trying to farm all my own gear rather than buy it, so it's taking a long time to gear up.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jul 12, 2012 @ 04:42
lvl 55 wizard can someone invite me to their party to fight diablo in Hell so I can get to inferno already? lol
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:07
How is this game still relevant
jaded
Jul 12, 2012 @ 05:08
Originally posted by Inactive User
lvl 55 wizard can someone invite me to their party to fight diablo in Hell so I can get to inferno already? lol

I can fight him with you if you want, PM me your user ID.

Jul 13, 2012 @ 15:21
Shoot me your ID Jade... and we'll link up. I just do elite pack runs and then drop after i find good shit to sell...
Jul 13, 2012 @ 23:59
anyone want to buy my account? level 60 demon hunter crap gear
Jul 25, 2012 @ 02:28
Anyone wanna run through Ghom on Inferno i've lost so much gold to this nigga in repairs...
jaded
Jul 25, 2012 @ 02:57
Yeah Ghom's buff made him really hard to beat on inferno, I think they went a bit overboard.

Jul 25, 2012 @ 09:19
worst investment in a game ever.
Jul 25, 2012 @ 12:03
I hate this game now. Boring af

instagram.com/careyciuro

Jul 25, 2012 @ 14:41
Anyone wanna run through Ghom on Inferno i've lost so much gold to this nigga in repairs...

#Deadringer1609

I can pretty much tank all the bosses in Inferno with my wizard. Add me if you need help
Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:16
yeah this game is wack af now, but I got the game for free when it came out and made over $1500 from it in 2 weeks so I had fun for a bit, but now its dead and gold value is shit.
Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:21
lol you didnt make 1500 did you? If so imma have to cop this shit, thats like a second job
jaded
Jul 26, 2012 @ 17:50
There's a guy in the bay area that used to live stream his wizard and he made thousands, now it's a ghost town.

Jul 26, 2012 @ 18:11
yeah the game just doesen't have content to keep people playing. I quit after clearing inferno on two characters in about 3 weeks after release, surprised to hear people are even playing now even if its a few.
jaded
Jul 26, 2012 @ 19:23
I don't know where he got the stat from, but a guy on his stream the other day said less than 10,000 people were playing on the US servers. If that's true, then the game is pretty much dead. I know I have a very hard time selling stuff anymore on the gold auction house, and I was on a huge selling streak for a while.

Jul 26, 2012 @ 19:39
looked dope at first. my friends stopped playing it
Aug 04, 2012 @ 05:19
Lasted about a month...wasn't really worth $60 imo.
jaded
Aug 06, 2012 @ 23:47
Just to get my money's worth I'm trying to farm all my own gear, that's really the only thing that keeps me playing.

Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:03
its all about botting and making money from selling gold.
jaded
Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:06
I heard that gold isn't even selling anymore, it just sits on the auction house.

Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:09
theres always people buying on the black market.

$1/mil.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:11
Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?
Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:14
people are saying good things about that game.

tried it, closed it after 5 minutes.

couldnt handle the graphics.
Aug 07, 2012 @ 08:14
worst 60$ investment ever. game gets boring, originally bought it to slang items which was a big mistake -_-
jaded
Aug 10, 2012 @ 18:14
Thinkin about trying out that path of exile game, anyone done it?

Kripparian streams it and I have watched him play it for a bit. There are certain things that I really like about it, like the ability to change the features on a weapon or piece of armor until you get it just how you want it, I think that's a really cool feature that would've been great in D3. The problem is D3 is too caught up in the auction house and real money auction house to allow players to add properties to their gear on their own, so you end up with a game that drops 99.9% shit gear and the best gear is unattainable by casual players because it's either several hundred million in gold on the auction house or $50+ on the real money auction house.

The things I don't like about PoE so far is the gameplay seems really slow and the artwork overall is really drab and boring. It's not a very good looking game, D3 has it beat in that department by miles.

Aug 10, 2012 @ 19:06
legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

www.ronindivision.com

Aug 10, 2012 @ 19:15
^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.
jaded
Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:50
legendary fix patch coming soon. thinking about farming right when it goes live to try to get legendaries and sell on AH
u guys think it'll be worth it?

Legendary items seem to sell regardless, I've sold some absolute junk legendary items for decent prices just because people want a legendary item. It will be interesting to see what the buffs do, but honestly, unless you're decked out in full magic find gear, your chances of finding them through farming aren't going to be any better. I don't have any magic find buffs other than 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor, and the best I've done in a week of farming is 3 legendary items I think. You'd have to spend several million gold decking yourself out in magic find gear to farm in and try to get over 300% magic find to have a decent shot at finding them somewhat regularly.

jaded
Aug 10, 2012 @ 20:51
^jaded
actually got a beta key off his stream and tried it out, tbh im enjoying it more than d3. Yeah the combat is not as "big explosions and fast pace" but it's not bad either, i lost my d3 license some time ago cause i got it from hustlin that wow annual pass thing, but got to play through inferno on 1 char. Then 2 days ago i was like fuck it ill buy it again, played it for 4 minutes, called blizzard and got a refund then went back to POE.

I might try it out eventually, I want to beat D3 with each character type then I'll probably start looking to play something else. D3 will need some major patches to get my attention again after I do that, because farming just isn't rewarding me the way I hoped it would (granted I don't have magic find gear, that might be my next step).

Please login first to reply.