Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
May 23, 2011 @ 01:31 AM
SEToverSet

Do any of you guys have experience with web hosting services? which one is the best for personal websites?
May 23, 2011 @ 02:15 AM
3 Stripes

i use 1 & 1. its inexpensive and does the job. its about 24 bucks every 6 months. Im a web designer and ive looked into this. Go daddy is better but its more expensive. Dreamhost is even better but its more expensive. Go with 1&1 if you just want to make a personal site.
May 25, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
YK-

Go to LifeHacker and search for their webhosting article. It breaks down the best webhosts by price/quality and gives reviews. I'd link you to it but I can't get to LH on this computer. Good luck.
May 25, 2011 @ 11:58 AM
Rema

From experience I would register the domain(s)
with one company and get hosting with another.
will save you so much hassle if you want to
switch hosting.

Im currently with Cirtex Hosting they where the
best I could find last year things might have
changed.

R

January 2, 2014 @ 08:25 AM
kanjeraraj

Do any of you guys have experience with web hosting services? which one is the best for personal websites?

HI from my point of view a good web hosting provider is the one that satisfies the following features.They are good Customer service and support ,guaranteed uptime,company legitimacy ,company existence,security ,review about that company in forum and blogs. The above said features are satisfied by XnYnZ.com here you can get hosting service at cost of $5.99 /month .You can freely use this site without any confusion to host your business website.

Please login first to reply.