Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
September 2, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
Eaton

^i played my friends madden 11 for 360 like a week ago and it had a lag at the snap. i guess its not anything new.

yea like 3 or 4 times a game i have lags at the snap or sometimes in the middle of a play

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 3, 2011 @ 04:04 PM
TheCityOfChi

Why does ever player in the game seem fast as hell? or is it just me?
September 4, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
unknown force.

turn down player speed threshold

default setting is 50 which means lineman can run as fast as RBs for the most part
September 4, 2011 @ 07:03 PM
dhkgfkdj

Yea people usually put it at like 35 and say it's better. I personally just leave everything the way it is and play it.
September 4, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
lihp

the freezing in this game is pissing me off. my past 3 superstar games ive had to replay because it freezes at the end of each of them.
September 4, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
dhkgfkdj

I've started 2 franchise. One with the giants/raiders but only played 2 preseason games before quitting it. It was too much to cut/evaluate players for both teams. So I started another one with just the panthers. Played their first 2 preseason games so far.

In all 4 games it has rained. And people on operationsports have noted that with many teams almost every game ends up having rain.

In a thread on there I read this post:

"It's not exactly predetermined. I wish it was, it would have allowed me to make sure it was properly tuned. It's based on "pseudo" random numbers... meaning it grabs different factors that are not random and combines them to make them varied. In other words, I can't "assign" weather for a specific game, I have a specific grouping of numbers that plug into a mathmatical equation, but the numbers polled to complete that calculations are not random, but determined by repeatable circumstances. Thus, the same game will produce the same weather each time.

We didn't redo the logic this year, only the numbers behind the scenes.

Unfortunately, this cropped up very late and it was the very first thing I worked on way back in January when I got here. Miami is actually set to zero precipitation in September because I was trying everything to get it to stop, but it didn't. I believe it's a bug related to dynamic time-of-day, but I'm not sure.

At any rate, I'm rewriting the system that determines the weather because the old system made zero sense, I just tried to do the best I could with it."

This was written by AJ Dembroski, a Madden designer who was put in charge of overhauling the weather system for franchise mode, to make it more dynamic.

I'm glad that he: 1. Didn't really know why there's such an issue, 2. Knew there was an issue and didn't fix it/make it part of the day 1 patch before releasing it

Also, he said in a later post that they might not fix it anyway, basically it will only be fixed if other issues requiring a patch pop up.

Gotta love EA right?
September 10, 2011 @ 11:49 AM
lihp

if anyone needs an online code for the 360 hit me up. i exchanged my freezing copy for a new one and they gave me a new code.
October 31, 2011 @ 04:43 AM
murklur

anybody play madden 12 primarily offline? i bought the game used a few days ago and it didn't come with an EA online pass code. i didn't even know you needed that to play on, that's ridiculous. if anyone isn't using theres, msg me please. i'll paypal you a few dollars too

thanks
October 31, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
DStyles

I copped a used version too on Friday and the guy told me that the copy he sold me was a display copy. Haven't used the code so don't even know if it works.

Game is a bigger step up compared to Madden11. Hopefully for next year they improve superstar mode.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 14, 2011 @ 06:23 AM
murklur

smashed some dude the other day and received this a couple of days later

lmao

this nigga is serious
December 14, 2011 @ 11:07 AM
WOLFdayz

smashed some dude the other day and received this a couple of days later

lmao

this nigga is serious

hahahahahahah