Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
April 2, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
dhkgfkdj

Anyone else use this? Just found out about it today. If you have an Amazon account you now have access to 5 GB of storage on their cloud for FREE.

They also have a free cloud music player; basically you can upload your music to the cloud and then you'd be able to stream your library from an pc or mac. They even have an uploader that auto detects everything in your itunes/windows media player which makes uploading easier.

I just finished uploading my itunes library and I think it's worth checking out.

You can get more storage space too if you want.
April 2, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
dhkgfkdj

I can't comment on either point. I like it because it's another way for me to back up my msic library; I might not really use the streaming part as I only have one pc really and no android devices.
April 3, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
on.point

Works great for me over 3G. Really nice for those albums or singles that I can't be fucked to put on my phone and its faster than searching a song on youtube from my phone. Also if you purchase an album from the Amazon app store you get upgraded to 20gigs for a year.
April 4, 2011 @ 04:23 PM
ILLiterate

Really nice service, great for the really long mixes I have that I don't want taking up space on my SD card. Also, it's not just music, whatever you want can be put on your Amazon Cloud.
April 5, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
itsyababyboyzilla

i hate the idea of the cloud. makes me think of skynet. it's just wrong, in italics.
April 5, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
PlatinumRespect

is this only for storing music? or any file types?
April 5, 2011 @ 04:08 PM
dhkgfkdj

Any file types. You can store videos documents etc.

For music though there's the cloudplayer so you can stream stuff from any pc.

Please login first to reply.