Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Official Discussion Thread

Jun 03, 2011 @ 14:17
Jun 03, 2011 @ 14:25
lol why do nikkas hate grenade launchers.

That shit is good to flush out the campers.

The only thing they need to fix is how far it goes.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jun 03, 2011 @ 14:28
How much do you guys think Activision is going to charge for Call of Duty Elite? I'm guessing either $1.99 or $4.99 monthly.
Jun 04, 2011 @ 00:50
They say they will charge less than what netflix charges right? Netflix is 7 bucks? Then they gonna charge 6.99

Jun 04, 2011 @ 02:28
lol oh, I didn't like battlefield because I didn't know how to play.. hahaha
♥♥♥♥♥ its a shooting game

thanks for proving my point
Jun 04, 2011 @ 15:59
I'm not really sure what to think yet, I hope activision doesnt mess this one up... I definetly wont preorder.
Jun 05, 2011 @ 02:57
This is the game I've been waiting for. I'm getting tired of Black Ops honestly.
Jun 05, 2011 @ 13:47
If I get a good party of friends zombies is hilarious as fuck, other than that I'm off cod.
Jun 05, 2011 @ 17:26
I won't pay a monthly fee as a player, so if that's the case, I'll just stick to Battlefield 3. It costs enough just to get the game in the first place, no reason to put more cash in their pockets. These guys are going to run the CoD series into the ground, Black Ops already hurt the franchise with its pathetic PS3 gameplay.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

Jun 05, 2011 @ 19:09
It WONT cost $ to play MW3. CoD Elite is a whole separate program outside of MW3.

Anyways, do yall think a multiplayer trailer is gonna be presented at E3?
Jun 05, 2011 @ 19:19
Originally posted by Inactive User
It WONT cost $ to play MW3. CoD Elite is a whole separate program outside of MW3.

Anyways, do yall think a multiplayer trailer is gonna be presented at E3?

So what exactly is the point of it? what is going to make anyone pay for it if it's not required in some aspect to get the most out of the game??

Jun 05, 2011 @ 22:13
barely ♥♥♥♥♥? I was tired of Black Ops like a month after i got it.

this. traded Blops in hella quick
Jun 06, 2011 @ 00:41
somebody teach this ♥♥♥♥♥ about sarcasm

bad company sucked ass, don't need skill to see that

♥♥♥♥♥ it's a shooting game.

stay in school.

edit: you're probably gonna misread this too so let me lay it out for ya. its not "just" a shooting game. it has layers of gameplay that you can't comprehend, just like my last post.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 00:51
Thanks very helpful!
Jun 06, 2011 @ 00:55
it is required to get the MOST out of the game lol

that's what I figured. I'm not paying a monthly fee for a CoD game.

Jun 06, 2011 @ 00:59
that's what I figured. I'm not paying a monthly fee for a CoD game.

infamous didn't mean it was required to enjoy the game fully like you normally would, but to get the MOST no matter how minimal(such as online stats and all that jazz) you would have to pay.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 10:53
i liked black ops... but steam kept screwing around and then i started to hate black ops... although i did get 34 - 6 (thankyou attack dogs hahaha) must cop Modern warfare 3 asap!

www.facebook.com/sudjuiceart

Jun 06, 2011 @ 20:09
your last post has layers of gameplay I can't comprehend? Why do I always talk to weird ♥♥♥♥♥s

vehicles and a shitty damage engine is hardly a layer of gameplay

you're the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ to be the last one on search and destroy and not defuse the bomb, fearing you might mess up your k/d ratio.

i really hope you stick to COD because i don't want you shitting up my game.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:03
Hope it's better than Black Ops, total disappointment.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:37
Jun 06, 2011 @ 21:43
♥♥♥♥♥ Im that ♥♥♥♥♥ that waits behind a corner and defuses the bomb with 4 ♥♥♥♥♥s on the other team still alive

You salty you have a shitty k/d, and you say "I play the game right" as an excuse

Lick these nuts

2.6 hop off.
Jun 06, 2011 @ 22:15
lol It's only a game

you're the type of ♥♥♥♥♥ to be the last one on search and destroy and not defuse the bomb, fearing you might mess up your k/d ratio.

i really hope you stick to COD because i don't want you shitting up my game.

And these people are frustrating (in general, not directed at b-low), acting scared when it's only a video game like anything serious happens if you lose the round
Jun 06, 2011 @ 22:31
lol. responded just like i thought. i can't remember my k/d ratio and i'm not gonna bother to check. i don't think i ever checked actually. but i do remember i had a 2.3 in mw2.

i didn't play black ops for more than a month because that shit got stale quick. go ahead and say it's because i sucked, don't care because i know how well i did. best believe i'd still wax that ass.

it's a boring one dimensional game that has nothing on battlefields game play, given you knew how to play.
Jun 07, 2011 @ 00:20

I want to see the world burn

Jun 07, 2011 @ 08:39
Only reason I play is because if I dont, I'll be left out of the loop with my friends.
Jun 07, 2011 @ 09:06
lol. responded just like i thought. i can't remember my k/d ratio and i'm not gonna bother to check. i don't think i ever checked actually. but i do remember i had a 2.3 in mw2.

i didn't play black ops for more than a month because that shit got stale quick. go ahead and say it's because i sucked, don't care because i know how well i did. best believe i'd still wax that ass.

it's a boring one dimensional game that has nothing on battlefields game play, given you knew how to play.

k/d's don't mean shit.

real nikkas run rambo on CoD.

B Low get a 360.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jun 07, 2011 @ 17:11
go many fggts in this thread lol

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jun 08, 2011 @ 09:56
Run all up and down Ground War with the MPL pulling 47-3 with Napalm Mortar BlackBird

Fuck WIth YA Boy
Jun 08, 2011 @ 11:01
Blackbird, chopper gunner, attack dogs for td.
Blackbird, chopper gunner, Gunship, demolition, let them win 2nd round go in on their asses again 3rd, if they stay guaranteed 70+ kills.
Jun 10, 2011 @ 17:30
see me in a room w/ a AA-12...you will be blasted all over the walls

LTB: Sz 9.5/10 Matte Silver/Royal SB Dunk, Nike SB KOSTON 1's or 2's, Roshe Run or FREE RUN 2's, Sz 9/9.5 - Janoski's

Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0