Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Official Discussion Thread

March 07, 2011 @ 10:06:34
Where are you guys getting information from Modern Warfare 3? I only play the Modern Warfare Call of Duties and if this is getting produced by three different studios than I am about to burn all my other games so I can only play this one. Ha Ha!

I am a Halo player but COD is so easy, I don't need to practice it to be good, its very fun to play like a modern day arcade game or something.

That video I see above is pretty cool, but pretty cheesy at the same time. I don't know how to feel about it, but who ever made it had a lot of money to produce that.

#swag

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 13, 2011 @ 09:44:14
has the release date for this been announced yet?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2011 @ 16:13:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2TdJi9vVpLA

A new leaked Modern Warfare 3 video has been leaked online. The video is extremely short and shows some explosions and what appears to be a smart bomb

I want to see the world burn

March 18, 2011 @ 16:49:56
As long as Treyarch isn't making it, it should be good. Fuck blackops, garbage ass game.

Truth.

Only reason why MW2 didn't get as many updates is because of the firing of their president.
March 18, 2011 @ 17:03:29
that mw3 trailer is probably fake
March 18, 2011 @ 17:17:21
Why Everyone Is On COD Nuts
Customized class.

You have plenty of different of weapons you can choose from, perks, killstreaks, etc.

This is the main reason. Its like making your own character and fighting online with him.

With Battlefield, homefront, its a set class.

Booooo.
March 18, 2011 @ 17:34:33
lol @ saying that COD is successful because of it's amount of customization.

It's amount of customization is laughable.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2011 @ 17:44:20
CoD is really overrated, just saying.

March 18, 2011 @ 18:31:31
people were on CODs nuts since Cod 2. (RE: before customized classes)

The game wouldn't be a continual best-seller if it wasn't one of the most satisfying shooters ever made.

What annoys me is when people say the game is bad to look cool and stand out

the same people that end up buying or renting the game

at the end of the day its a shitload of fun with friends, and the sales continue to confirm that

The game is bad.

I stopped after WaW.

I wish my friends(friends in real life blushing) would've gotten into COD way b4 MW2 smh

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

March 18, 2011 @ 22:29:30
people were on CODs nuts since Cod 2. (RE: before customized classes)

The game wouldn't be a continual best-seller if it wasn't one of the most satisfying shooters ever made.

What annoys me is when people say the game is bad to look cool and stand out

the same people that end up buying or renting the game

at the end of the day its a shitload of fun with friends, and the sales continue to confirm that

this.

theres a reason every fps is compared to it.

\X/

March 19, 2011 @ 00:38:40
cause that hoe is into Halo??

March 19, 2011 @ 15:58:04
if they can break through COD4 then it will be great. MW2 is a good game and all, but black ops was too much of a dissapointment.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 20, 2011 @ 12:06:16
COD4 was awesome, and was a great stepping stone from the previous COD's to expand further.

MW2 was good and all, fun in the beginning, but (for me atleast) got played out real quick.

Black Ops was great with the new stuff like wager matches, balance (no stacking killstreaks, etc), but IMO, has had its time and is time to move on.

March 25, 2011 @ 16:20:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
lol @ saying that COD is successful because of it's amount of customization.

It's amount of customization is laughable.

Customization is pretty low indeed. I remember RB6 Vegas, it didn't have classes the same way CoD does (I think it had something like classes but not exactly like CoD's), but it let you pick whatever weapons and equipment you wanted, and it let you choose what armor, how much armor, what color if you made it to Elite, etc. I remember people running around with some bright colored clothes without any armor on so they could move fast... lol Those were the days... But I never made it to Elite. I stopped playing (since CoD4 came out) right when I got to the level before it. lol
March 25, 2011 @ 16:27:33
Fuck Treyarch WAW was so bad. Black ops was a lot better but nowhere close to what infinity ward has to offer. Wager matches are the only thing thats fun and even those get pretty boring after a couple plays. This upcoming cod sounds a little iffy though, but if thats the case battlefield looks fucking crazy
March 27, 2011 @ 11:54:32
Fuck Treyarch WAW was so bad. Black ops was a lot better but nowhere close to what infinity ward has to offer. Wager matches are the only thing thats fun and even those get pretty boring after a couple plays. This upcoming cod sounds a little iffy though, but if thats the case battlefield looks fucking crazy

BF3 is already a deff cop. We'll just see what MW3 will look like. I have a strong feeling it wont even come out this year.
March 27, 2011 @ 16:55:00
Originally posted by Inactive User
you can customize your homefront classes dumbass.

do u have perks? custom gun skin? can u prestige?
equipments?

no.
March 30, 2011 @ 22:44:42
meh, ill try it before i buy it, rather keep to my cod4.
March 31, 2011 @ 15:09:34
Sony is working at their best for their upcoming handheld console called the NGP (Next Generation Portable). This device is due for release on the 11th November 2011, with the next Call of Duty title releasing on the same date, enabling cross compatibility with the PS3.

PS3center

May 07, 2011 @ 00:18:19
Earlier this week, we talk about how Ghost actor, Craig Fairbrass, hinted at possibly being in the next installment of the Call of Duty franchise. More details have surface from his interview, even when the game could possibly be announced.

Please login first to reply.
x