Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Official Discussion Thread

February 08, 2011 @ 14:16:32
Originally posted by Inactive User
Activision's Modern Warfare 3 title is being produced by three different studios, it has been claimed.

The blockbuster publisher has sought the assistance of Sledgehammer Games, Raven Software and the franchise's creator Infinity Ward, with Sledgehammer delaying one of its own projects to work on the title, according to Develop.

Raven Software has also postponed one of its own titles in order to apply time to Modern Warfare 3's multiplayer mode. It is uncertain whether the title will be released in time for this Christmas, but an announcement is expected this year.

This news comes after the Dutch infograph company Spijkermat revealed that players of Call of Duty: Black Ops kill an accumulated total of 323 million online opponents every day.

Even tho its early as hell i wouldnt be surprised if we get a teaser trailer before E3 2011
and three studios working on thisblinkyeyes???

I hope this don't get pushed back til 2012 when the world will end.

Lets hope this will be the best COD series.

MW2 was the shitsmokeyface

Ump45 all day and I miss the Ac130

bring in the news and Discuss.

What are you expectations?

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news-story/2011/01/26/modern-warfare-3-being-produced-by-3-studios-an-expert-claim

http://www.gamezine.co.uk/news-story/2011/01/26/modern-warfare-3-being-produced-by-3-studios-an-expert-claim

I want to see the world burn

February 08, 2011 @ 15:00:30
As long as Treyarch isn't making it, it should be good. Fuck blackops, garbage ass game.
February 08, 2011 @ 15:07:42
lol.

MW2 was balls.

Instagram: prxsh

February 08, 2011 @ 15:11:16
Yeah fuck Treyarch, the company that actually care about the customers after they've paid the money for the game.
February 08, 2011 @ 16:25:23
February 08, 2011 @ 16:27:00
lol.

MW2 was balls.

you bugging

and come on, black ops isn't even that bad. I like it. not completely new and amazing, but I always play it over MW2 online

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

February 09, 2011 @ 16:06:02
Best part of mw2 was the campaign
February 09, 2011 @ 16:16:20
COD hype... yeah i'm off that.

COD is so 2008.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2011 @ 16:27:58
BLOPS is better than MW2 solely based on that fact that you can't noob tube more than twice and you can't tele-knife from 20 ft away, fuck Commando.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 09, 2011 @ 18:45:01
the perk commando not the gun

This and one man army and noobtubing were annoying as fuck

February 22, 2011 @ 01:23:10
PREQUEL

The latest issue of the mag claims that 'insider whispers' are suggesting that 'Infinity Ward's next Modern Warfare title will be a prequel, with Ghost in the lead role'.

That's all it says, but as you may notice the story is identical to rumours that began emerging last month, that said Modern Warfare 3 would be a prequel with the mysterious Ghost in the lead role. That probably means either the story's true or the Official PlayStation Magazine is just repeating the old news as their own.

The previous rumours were a little more detailed and suggested that you'd be 'revisiting familiar locations from both the Modern Warfare games, but from different perspectives'. The new game is also supposedly using the same game engine from Modern Warfare 2 and Black Ops.

Apart from the setting of the game there's also confusion as to who's making it, considering last year's meltdown at series creators Infinity Ward. The most recent rumour is that Infinity Ward is taking the lead on the game, but that they'll be helped by both new studio Sledgehammer and Wolfenstein developer Raven Software.

It's also possible that new studio Beachhead might be involved, which publisher Activision recently revealed were working on a 'digital platform' for Call Of Duty. What exactly this means is still not clear, but it's thought to be some sort of subscription-based multiplayer service.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/856095-modern-warfare-3-will-be-a-prequel-featuring-ghost-source-claims#ixzz1Efbm6oOn

February 23, 2011 @ 22:08:30
TBH im probably gonna get it. i really dont give a fuck lol. as long as my PC will be abe to handle it. ill be in college by then..... we'll see.....
February 24, 2011 @ 16:37:51
Subscription-based multiplayer service... smh

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 24, 2011 @ 20:14:11
i hated commando.

fools be traveling through space and time and knifing me smh.

February 26, 2011 @ 21:24:07
subscription based multiplayer? i'm thinking they're gonna do a fps mmorpg.
February 28, 2011 @ 11:42:33
that shit was a hoaxsmh

March 02, 2011 @ 13:10:21
mw2 stopped being cool after they nerfed 1887s. quick scopers can eat a dick
March 02, 2011 @ 20:46:33
Subscription-based multiplayer service... smh

not copping now lol. fuck subscription-based multiplayer service
March 02, 2011 @ 21:25:14
not copping now lol. fuck subscription-based multiplayer service

Why? When I read this, I think updates and fixes out the ass, which is good.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 03, 2011 @ 17:02:09
rather play with the bugs then pay.
March 04, 2011 @ 22:00:47
March 07, 2011 @ 04:27:25
^Thats pretty cool.
Please login first to reply.
x