HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 16, 2012 @ 07:13 AM
califoreigner

crazy gameplay. i've been using the guided missles since i unlocked them. not very effective honestly. get some disables, but it takes so long to reload dudes are usually repaired or destroyed by someone else by then. after seeing that video it looks like i'll be going back to the rocket pods.
January 16, 2012 @ 03:29 PM
PRBLM

Speaking of which, a jet pilot with rocket pods could've taken care of these guys. But he probably didn't know they were there w/o anyone telling him.

It's still cool to see all those missiles chase the helicopters tho.

January 17, 2012 @ 12:59 AM
jaded

I gave up on the soflam because no one would shoot the targets I marked. Apparently people on PS3 can't figure out what to do to the big red box in the sky. I went back to the MAV and I'll use the CITV station on tanks to mark targets if the driver has guided shells.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

January 17, 2012 @ 09:51 PM
TheCityOfChi

You can easily get 20+ kills with a jet if youknow what youre doing. sadly I don't lol
January 18, 2012 @ 12:48 AM
im_shy

i watch youtube videos of people destroying everything in jets, they see an enemy jet & then kill it in like 3 seconds of shooting. i have yet to get a jet kill, just a bunch of hit markers & some disable/destroys. :/
January 18, 2012 @ 01:16 AM
jaded

The main reason I don't like jets is because they take two people off the Battlefield, and even with as much time as I've put into this game, I have never once seen a jet pilot pull the kind of shit you see on YouTube. All I ever see is 4 jets chasing each other for an entire round or crashing into mountainsides.

On PC it's probably not a big deal, but on console when it's only 12 on 12, losing two guys to jets for an entire round sucks. It especially sucks because the maps that have jets also have attack helicopters, so you actually lose 4 guys to air vehicles. 8 people on the ground on a map like Caspian Border is shitty.

I don't think jets should've been in this game at all, but if they have to have them, I think it should be one jet per side like the Rush maps.

January 22, 2012 @ 06:18 AM
InfamousZero

finally came in the mail today. already fucking addicting smfh.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

January 22, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
Anti-Hero

I'm so sick of the USAS12 and DAO12. Those guns destroyed Operation Metro, which was the best Rush map, imo.

and squads suck ass on PSN. I might actually move to PC to avoid all the bullshittery on console.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

January 22, 2012 @ 09:09 PM
jaded

I'm so sick of the USAS12 and DAO12. Those guns destroyed Operation Metro, which was the best Rush map, imo.

and squads suck ass on PSN. I might actually move to PC to avoid all the bullshittery on console.

People use Rush on Metro to pad their stats. Don't let that experience ruin it for you. If you go on Battlelog, you can find a ton of people who only play Metro Rush. Try playing Conquest instead, it's better than Rush on this game anyhow.

February 2, 2012 @ 06:16 AM
im_shy

i finally got the 1 enemy vehicle destroy with the repair torch. fuck yeah.

edit: also, apparently a patch on monday is gonna fix the ps3 voip issues? i wonder if they'll really fix everything.
February 8, 2012 @ 08:56 AM
jaded

i finally got the 1 enemy vehicle destroy with the repair torch. fuck yeah.

edit: also, apparently a patch on monday is gonna fix the ps3 voip issues? i wonder if they'll really fix everything.

The patch works.

Also, I destroyed a vehicle with my torch then found out that you can actually finish that achievement by destroying an enemy spawn beacon with it smh sad

February 8, 2012 @ 04:18 PM
RawShack

^nice i'm gonna try that.
February 8, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Trollinator

people still play bf3?

jaykay

I want to see the world burn

February 9, 2012 @ 01:40 AM
Gilly Suits

Anyone use the 3rd seat in the tank yet, it's my next unlock for it in 5k pts?

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

February 9, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
jaded

I use it, but the driver needs to be using guided shells in order to hit painted targets unless someone on the ground has a javelin. The other day I was sitting in it painting the little birds on Noshar Canals and my driver was taking them out with one guided shell each. Flares won't stop a guided shell because they aren't heat seeking cool

February 9, 2012 @ 02:50 AM
Gilly Suits

I use it, but the driver needs to be using guided shells in order to hit painted targets unless someone on the ground has a javelin. The other day I was sitting in it painting the little birds on Noshar Canals and my driver was taking them out with one guided shell each. Flares won't stop a guided shell because they aren't heat seeking cool

This sounds great but I love my canister shells =(

February 9, 2012 @ 02:54 AM
jaded

I like canister shells, but the other day it took me 3 or 4 direct hits with the canister shell to disable a Havoc. One guided shell hit will take it out, but it requires two people.

February 9, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
Gilly Suits

I like canister shells, but the other day it took me 3 or 4 direct hits with the canister shell to disable a Havoc. One guided shell hit will take it out, but it requires two people.

I'll def try it out hopefully I can get a good teammate my friends only like flying jets

February 9, 2012 @ 07:09 PM
aleksae

why the hell don't i always get the points or kills to jets when i've played with them? has already happened like 5 times and each time i didn't get any points to it though i had nearly 3k..

the guided shell on the tanks is pretty useless unless you have a friend on the citv. almost no one stays there or if they do they dont lock to anything...
February 9, 2012 @ 08:16 PM
jaded

why the hell don't i always get the points or kills to jets when i've played with them? has already happened like 5 times and each time i didn't get any points to it though i had nearly 3k..

the guided shell on the tanks is pretty useless unless you have a friend on the citv. almost no one stays there or if they do they dont lock to anything...

Are you playing Rush or Conquest? I remember hearing that the jet in Rush didn't record your stats with it, not sure if that has been fixed or not.

February 9, 2012 @ 11:56 PM
RawShack

what is the 3rd seat for in the tank?
February 10, 2012 @ 12:45 AM
jaded

what is the 3rd seat for in the tank?

CITV station for laser designation. If the driver is using guided shells he can hit what you've painted after a lock on, or someone using a javelin could hit an air target you've painted, which is the only way for the javelin to hit air targets.

February 10, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
RawShack

oh i thought soflams was for air targets too.
February 10, 2012 @ 03:15 AM
califoreigner

yeah, soflam work on air targets as well
February 10, 2012 @ 12:59 PM
aleksae

Are you playing Rush or Conquest? I remember hearing that the jet in Rush didn't record your stats with it, not sure if that has been fixed or not.

has happened on both but mostly on rush. seems that if you go to another vehicle even for a second the points from jet "disappear".
March 21, 2012 @ 11:39 PM
kingzback

thoughts on soon releasing map packs guys?
March 22, 2012 @ 12:03 AM
im_shy

^they said they'll bring a game mode called 'conquest domination', which they've described as conquest with tdm spawns...so im thinking its basically gonna be exactly like cod domination?
im worried about an over abundance of rpg/smaw/m320/usas frag/claymores on these small maps... :/
March 22, 2012 @ 12:12 AM
jaded

I don't think I'm going to buy this DLC. If I wanted that type of gameplay I would've bought MW3. I bought Battlefield for large maps and vehicles.

March 22, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
JStorm803

That CQC map looks dope. The type of chaos I love.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

March 22, 2012 @ 05:27 AM
Trollinator

I don't think I'm going to buy this DLC. If I wanted that type of gameplay I would've bought MW3. I bought Battlefield for large maps and vehicles.

-_-

I hate large maps and cars

and didn't you get the limited edition.

same as price with all content.

I want to see the world burn

Please login first to reply.