Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 8, 2011 @ 01:18 AM
RenAi beast

ah, found out what's wrong. DICE. they changed up the classes altogether. fuck them for that.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 8, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
califoreigner

Yeah, not sure why they keep switching it up. Gave recon the c4 in bfbc2 (used to be engineer) and got rid of the guided missiles. The first game was my shit.
November 8, 2011 @ 09:56 AM
PlatinumRespect

i really wish they added a private mode type thing so i could practice my heli/jet flying.

but anyone else having trouble sometimes deploying back into the fight after u die? The ticker runs down and says DEPLOY, but sometimes i have to click it like 10x before i'm back in. >,<
November 8, 2011 @ 07:10 PM
TheCityOfChi

Yeah if you don't accept and get shot again it doesn't count as another death. In fact, even if you do accept and get shot again I believe it only counts as one death. I noticed this the other day because they are really taking your previous death away and adding a ticket to your teams counter. Pay close attention to your k/d next time it happens and you'll see what mean.

The an94 is one of the last assault unlocks. Maybe you got it mixed up with the a91?

I'm getting shot and killed before I can even decline. They just do it to get the stupid medic points
November 8, 2011 @ 07:12 PM
jaded

i really wish they added a private mode type thing so i could practice my heli/jet flying.

but anyone else having trouble sometimes deploying back into the fight after u die? The ticker runs down and says DEPLOY, but sometimes i have to click it like 10x before i'm back in. >,<

Yeah, I get that deploy glitch from time to time. I'm not sure what causes it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 8, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
Anti-Hero

The mortars are useless, unless you want to sit back at your start point where nobody can get to you (if youre attacking)

just saw this. the mortar is one of the best weapons for attackers in an outdoor level, like the beginning of metro. You just wait for team to set a charge and then spam mortars on top of the position. instant 3+ kills and assists.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 9, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
JStorm803

Dag still don't know how to fly a jet..or a helicopter.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 9, 2011 @ 11:02 AM
PlatinumRespect

^ lol me neither. I mean, I can maneuver each mediocre, but once i try to shoot or something i lose control and crash =[ mad hard to multitask in that shit.

not to mention every time i hop in, i get raped by another jet -__-
November 9, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
DStyles

This game is not for me... I miss the simplicity of COD. This game looks more suited for clans.

I regret dissing the COD franchise.

MW3 gang we in dis cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 9, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
TheCityOfChi

The mortars are useless, unless you want to sit back at your start point where nobody can get to you (if youre attacking)

just saw this. the mortar is one of the best weapons for attackers in an outdoor level, like the beginning of metro. You just wait for team to set a charge and then spam mortars on top of the position. instant 3+ kills and assists.

No I agree it has its benefits for defending, but it's just not me. Thats not my play style. I have ADD i can't sit back and wait
November 9, 2011 @ 06:48 PM
jaded

^ lol me neither. I mean, I can maneuver each mediocre, but once i try to shoot or something i lose control and crash =[ mad hard to multitask in that shit.

not to mention every time i hop in, i get raped by another jet -__-

Try changing the helicopter sticks to legacy, it's the closest you can get to Bad Company 1 settings which were also available in Bad Company 2. I can fly all the choppers in the game now pretty well, and I'm a beast with the Little Bird. They made the chopper controls much more realistic, so you can't do stuff like circle strafe endlessly the way you could in Bad Company 2.

For jets, my advice is to fly in 3rd person 99% of the time. When you're getting ready to take off, click your thumbstick to go into 3rd person and fly around like that. It gives you a much larger field of view and it's easier to track other jets and choppers. When you're in a position behind another jet or approaching an enemy chopper, switch back to first person and start firing or try locking on if you have the heat seeking missiles. I would recommend getting really good with the jets gun, because once people unlock flares it gets pretty hard to land a missile.

I didn't change jet controls at all, but I think you'll like helicopters a lot more if you switch the stick layout to legacy.

November 9, 2011 @ 09:35 PM
califoreigner

^good advice for the jets. that's how i started out. i'd also recommend getting more used to the main gun over the heatseekers. now that i've got some stuff unlocked i'm not running those or flares. main gun for dogfights and homing missles for land support ftw. if they've got you on lock just throw on the afterburner and try and outrun them. the fire extinguisher brings me from <10% up to 52% if i'm hit and disabled.
November 9, 2011 @ 09:39 PM
PlatinumRespect

cool, thanks jaded! ill give legacy a shot.
November 10, 2011 @ 09:29 AM
Jim Jardashian

Theres no 3rd person in Hardcore.

When I fly aerial vehicles, sometimes I catch my head tilting side ways when doing barrel rolls or such.
November 10, 2011 @ 09:30 AM
jaded

cool, thanks jaded! ill give legacy a shot.

I think you'll like it a lot more than the default controls. Let me know how it goes.

November 10, 2011 @ 07:52 PM
TheCityOfChi

The only thing that pisses me off when I play as an engineer is 3 different type of RPG's. You constantly have to change and switch depending what you think your opponent is doing
November 10, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
JStorm803

Lol I stick with the RPG

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 11, 2011 @ 06:40 AM
MrImFukNSleepN

I like to do maximum damage on tanks so I take an rpg.

Anyone else play hardcore mode?
Pretty much all I play.
November 11, 2011 @ 07:03 AM
unknown force

i tried hardcore for a couple of rounds but didn't like not being able to use spot on enemies ;\
thats how i earn most of my points when i'm playing CQ
November 12, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
hypoh

nvm
November 17, 2011 @ 11:11 PM
TheCityOfChi

I used to mortar today on operation metro just to try it out, and that shit does damage if you can catch people bunched up in groups
November 17, 2011 @ 11:20 PM
jaded

I used to mortar today on operation metro just to try it out, and that shit does damage if you can catch people bunched up in groups

Lot of guys stay in their spawn so they don't have to worry about being knifed or anything while they're using it and then they just shell the shit out of conquest flag spots. I haven't used it yet but I might have to give it a shot. PSN is down until 10pm pacific for maintenance so I'll have to wait.

November 18, 2011 @ 12:23 AM
califoreigner

They always use them on seine crossing. Really hard to see them since they're knelt down, but I found a ledge cross the river where I can snipe them from.
November 18, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
TheCityOfChi

It;'s good too for any of the maps where you start off as an attacker on the boat. Just sit up on top and rain down
November 25, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
califoreigner

Almost done with Skyrim (first playthrough). Looking forward to getting back down to business.
November 25, 2011 @ 11:02 PM
IH8Fakes

just picked this up... trying to learn the ropes. if anyone wants to squad up on 360 feel free to add me i'm on everyday. MR PIST0LWHIPME
November 26, 2011 @ 06:55 AM
ba sọc đỏ

November 27, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
aleksae

just unlocked all the co-op mission weapons. g3a3/kh2000+93r pretty much all i need.
November 27, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
im_shy

speaking of co-op, has anyone been able to beat drop em like liquid in a public game with a random? i swear everyone i get put with is retarded
November 27, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
jaded

I need to do those still, maybe I'll try later today.

Please login first to reply.