Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
November 6, 2011 @ 06:53 PM
jaded

Any game with prone is going to have people that camp it up, but what I've found from playing enough to be familiar with most maps now, is that people who camp tend to pick the same few spots on each map over and over again. Once you're used to it, you'll always check for them, and they won't get you nearly as much.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 6, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
TheCityOfChi

Any game with prone is going to have people that camp it up, but what I've found from playing enough to be familiar with most maps now, is that people who camp tend to pick the same few spots on each map over and over again. Once you're used to it, you'll always check for them, and they won't get you nearly as much.

This pretty much. I just wait for a little then just run out from the base and get behind them. 5 snipers all watching the same spots are easy to pick off
November 6, 2011 @ 07:28 PM
jaded

November 6, 2011 @ 08:13 PM
Trollinator

Damn I need to beat story mode before mw3 comes out

I want to see the world burn

November 7, 2011 @ 01:08 AM
unknown force

sucks cause i love this game but since none of my friends bought it since they're all waiting for CoD gotta cop it too on tuesday
November 7, 2011 @ 02:19 AM
backlikethat

Just picked a copy yesterday from my local mom and pop shop(no OWS faggot) and I have to say that there is more campers on this game than on COD. I guess it has to do with the maps being huge. This is my 1st BF3 so I'm just starting to get the hang of it...

I think I may pick up MW3 though. Seeing that they fixed their prestige badges.

edit: no tubes? sad

I love tubbing cool

there are faggot tubes you just have to unlock them
assault gets one that replaces the med pack

The tubes are mad weak though.
November 7, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
unknown force

i feel that explosives in general are weak but that's a good thing so that its hard to completely rape in tanks and helicopters
November 7, 2011 @ 03:11 AM
Trollinator

This game should've came out in the summer <3

everybody would be on bf3

but since it was only a 2week distance before MW3

they rather wait for COD :/

I want to see the world burn

November 7, 2011 @ 07:53 AM
Jim Jardashian

I love my M249 with IRNV + Silencer. with claymores. I played for 2 days to unlock the Mortars and once I got it, I was disappointed.
November 7, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
jaded

I love my M249 with IRNV + Silencer. with claymores. I played for 2 days to unlock the Mortars and once I got it, I was disappointed.

Yeah, I unlocked the mortar tonight and used it for about 30 seconds. Don't really see any point in it. I have claymores, but I haven't tried them yet. I rarely see people using them. My friend used them for a while and said he was mostly getting hit markers with them and never a kill, so he stopped using them.

I use M249 + holo sight + foregrip and it rapes. I got IRNV tonight so I'll have to try it out.

Are you guys having any luck with the AA guns? I can't hit a jet to save my life.

November 7, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
DStyles

This game is fun as fuck.

I love running around just trying to revive my teammates and I'm getting the hang of it. I've been getting killed at close range trying to knife nikkas COD style clicking down on RS.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 7, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
ahhhrt

Yeah, I unlocked the mortar tonight and used it for about 30 seconds. Don't really see any point in it. I have claymores, but I haven't tried them yet. I rarely see people using them. My friend used them for a while and said he was mostly getting hit markers with them and never a kill, so he stopped using them.

I use M249 + holo sight + foregrip and it rapes. I got IRNV tonight so I'll have to try it out.

Are you guys having any luck with the AA guns? I can't hit a jet to save my life.

You gotta lead the jet. ALOT, but it takes forever to take one down, so I don't even bother. Claymores are pretty much useless.
November 7, 2011 @ 05:23 PM
TheCityOfChi

The mortars are useless, unless you want to sit back at your start point where nobody can get to you (if youre attacking)
November 7, 2011 @ 06:04 PM
califoreigner

Mobile AA are underpowered. They have no range at all. DICE said theyll fix them in an update. They also said theyre going to nerf the stinger missles and beef up the jets a bit. Maybe theyll have flares out the gate at least. I just got maintenance recently and been having a blast in them.

I think placement of the claymores really make a difference. Yesterday was the first time I'd been killed by them, but dude kept getting me.

Damn, I made a gravatar for battlelog and that shit took over all my forum avs.
November 7, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
jaded

Mobile AA are underpowered. They have no range at all. DICE said theyll fix them in an update. They also said theyre going to nerf the stinger missles and beef up the jets a bit. Maybe theyll have flares out the gate at least. I just got maintenance recently and been having a blast in them.

I think placement of the claymores really make a difference. Yesterday was the first time I'd been killed by them, but dude kept getting me.

Damn, I made a gravatar for battlelog and that shit took over all my forum avs.

I have decent luck with the stinger, but almost everyone runs flares, so even if I get a lock and fire my chances of getting a hit are slim. The worst part about the stinger is when you're the pilot of the jet that is getting locked on over and over again, that noise is so annoying.

I was wondering if something about the range was off, because I couldn't get a hit marker to save my life, and I had a jet in the crosshairs and was leading it a bit too.

November 7, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
jaded

This game is fun as fuck.

I love running around just trying to revive my teammates and I'm getting the hang of it. I've been getting killed at close range trying to knife nikkas COD style clicking down on RS.

I love playing the medic class (I guess we have to call it assault now). If you have it unlocked, try running the sprint perk. You can get around to your teammates a lot faster to revive them or give them health packs. I had a ton of points doing that on Operation Metro conquest last night.

November 7, 2011 @ 07:02 PM
unknown force

connection problems ruin this game for me :\
November 7, 2011 @ 07:55 PM
realignant

m416+irnv+grip+silencer = rape
November 7, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
califoreigner

I haven't had connection issues since the first few days.

Need to get in a little more time into co-op to get the G3 then I'll mainly be using assault. I see a lot of you are using LMGs for support. I haven't really given them a chance. Been sticking to the UMP and other all class weapons instead. Might check em out.
November 7, 2011 @ 08:30 PM
THiZZ

Fucking pissed they just camp the jets with the choppers and jets so you can't get in them WTF...

-THiZZ
November 7, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
jaded

Fucking pissed they just camp the jets with the choppers and jets so you can't get in them WTF...

-THiZZ

Unlock the stinger and take them out, or at least run them off cool

November 7, 2011 @ 08:53 PM
califoreigner

Those guys don't know what's up. You don't get points that way. I position myself behind fools as they're taking off.
November 7, 2011 @ 09:26 PM
califoreigner

Whenever I try that it resets the lock-on. I think part of the issue is you can reload the launcher quicker than they get their flares back. So unless they've got some distance from you they've pretty screwed choppers especially.
November 7, 2011 @ 10:42 PM
jaded

Whenever I try that it resets the lock-on. I think part of the issue is you can reload the launcher quicker than they get their flares back. So unless they've got some distance from you they've pretty screwed choppers especially.

This. I tried locking on and letting them launch their flares before I fired, but it resets the lock-on and they have flares again by the time my stinger gets close to them. Helicopters are easier to hit.

November 7, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
RenAi beast

anyone else see that the an-94 is in the fucking engineer kit? it's supposed to be in assault. wtf is up with that?

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 7, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
TheCityOfChi

Whyyyyyyyyy do people always revive me in the middle of a fire fight? Just so i can get killed again
November 7, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
jaded

Whyyyyyyyyy do people always revive me in the middle of a fire fight? Just so i can get killed again

You can decline

November 7, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
califoreigner

Yeah if you don't accept and get shot again it doesn't count as another death. In fact, even if you do accept and get shot again I believe it only counts as one death. I noticed this the other day because they are really taking your previous death away and adding a ticket to your teams counter. Pay close attention to your k/d next time it happens and you'll see what mean.

The an94 is one of the last assault unlocks. Maybe you got it mixed up with the a91?
November 8, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
RenAi beast

^^^nope. and what makes it worse is that when i go into customize mode, the logo for assault is switched out with support (medics). i don't know what the fuck's going on. when i run through my weapons in assault it shows all the unlockable ones BUT the an-94.

www.DOUBLEDONUTS.com www.DOUBLEDONUTS.tumblr.com

November 8, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
califoreigner

Assault is the new medic.

Please login first to reply.