300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
November 3, 2011 @ 11:19 PM
jaded

No one is seeing me in TDM.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/HoyMeLindsay/

Weren't you the guy saying you camp the spawn points and rape people in TDM a couple pages back?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

November 3, 2011 @ 11:43 PM
backlikethat

Weren't you the guy saying you camp the spawn points and rape people in TDM a couple pages back?

Thats only for K. Island and Firestorm.

Trust me, fools aint seeing me. Unless my team sucks BIG DONKEY BALLS, then i'll pull a win for them.
November 3, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
jaded

Thats only for K. Island and Firestorm.

Trust me, fools aint seeing me. Unless my team sucks BIG DONKEY BALLS, then i'll pull a win for them.

If you weren't on 360 we could squad up. I have a 360 too, but I don't want to buy a second copy of the game. Bought it for PS3 cause my friends play on PS3 too.

November 3, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
backlikethat

That would be great but im selling my copy to gamestop for MW3 haha.

NONE of my friends realize how fun BF3 is and they're all on MW3 so i mind as well =/
November 3, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
jaded

That would be great but im selling my copy to gamestop for MW3 haha.

NONE of my friends realize how fun BF3 is and they're all on MW3 so i mind as well =/

I haven't seen any multiplayer footage from MW3 yet so I don't even know what to expect. I played the shit out of MW2 though (10th prestige), so I'm sure I'll pick it up.

November 4, 2011 @ 01:15 AM
califoreigner

Anyone who're just playing TDM on BF3 won't be playing anymore come the 11th.
November 4, 2011 @ 02:26 AM
realignant

why?
November 4, 2011 @ 02:34 AM
califoreigner

Oh shit I meant on the 8th.
November 4, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
califoreigner

Call of duty has a better TDM experience.
November 4, 2011 @ 04:00 PM
RawShack

Anyone copping for pc?
November 4, 2011 @ 04:31 PM
JStorm803

Been playing online for a bit JST0RM88 is my live name.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

November 4, 2011 @ 06:03 PM
jaded

That's because COD is made for team deathmatch, BF3 isn't, they just incorporated it.

November 4, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
Trollinator

I<3 COD and this is my first battlefield 3 game.
I learned that battlefield is a more challenged game.
There are no perks and no killstreaks.
So you learn to adapt that Sleight of Hands will never be there for you.
No killstreaks to help you built up kills (not in this game)

BF3 really isn't really made for TMD ( you can't fly or use tank or other cars)

It's more about playing conquest & rush

Overall It's an amazing
but i'll stick to COD

since fucking jaded won't give me his PSN

I want to see the world burn

November 4, 2011 @ 07:24 PM
jaded

I didn't see you ask for my PSN, sorry about that. Squads and mics don't even work on PS3 yet, so I haven't been trying to play with anyone.

November 4, 2011 @ 08:15 PM
califoreigner

That's because COD is made for team deathmatch, BF3 isn't, they just incorporated it.

yeah, you missed my two post ninja edit. good cause i went on a long ass rant.

i won't be picking mw3.
November 4, 2011 @ 09:05 PM
unknown force

I didn't see you ask for my PSN, sorry about that. Squads and mics don't even work on PS3 yet, so I haven't been trying to play with anyone.

What do you mean they don't work? I've been playing and people just don't talk but mics work. played in a squad with three guys using microphones and everything worked
November 4, 2011 @ 11:23 PM
backlikethat

I<3 COD and this is my first battlefield 3 game.
I learned that battlefield is a more challenged game.
There are no perks and no killstreaks.
So you learn to adapt that Sleight of Hands will never be there for you.
No killstreaks to help you built up kills (not in this game)

BF3 really isn't really made for TMD ( you can't fly or use tank or other cars)

It's more about playing conquest & rush

Overall It's an amazing
but i'll stick to COD

since fucking jaded won't give me his PSN

There are perks. But you can only choose 1.

Theres flak jacket, ammo, faster sprint, etc.
November 4, 2011 @ 11:42 PM
jaded

What do you mean they don't work? I've been playing and people just don't talk but mics work. played in a squad with three guys using microphones and everything worked

Mics don't work for a lot of people in game, it has been an issue since the beta and DICE still didn't fix it for retail. It's a well known issue that supposedly DICE is working on. Just google BF3 PS3 mic problems if you want to read more about it. Basically you can't hear someone talk at all or it's extremely choppy to the point that you can't understand them (like talking to someone on a cellphone with bad reception). When they do work, it's intermittently. Your experience definitely isn't in the majority.

Squads are another issue on PS3. Me and a couple friends made a squad then joined a game and it split us all up, one of my friends even ended up on the opposite team. I had to leave the squad it put me in and invite them to join me again in game. Again, both of these issues are well documented problems for people playing on PS3.

November 4, 2011 @ 11:51 PM
califoreigner

The squad issues are present on the 360 as well.
November 5, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
Gilly Suits

Mics don't work for a lot of people in game, it has been an issue since the beta and DICE still didn't fix it for retail. It's a well known issue that supposedly DICE is working on. Just google BF3 PS3 mic problems if you want to read more about it. Basically you can't hear someone talk at all or it's extremely choppy to the point that you can't understand them (like talking to someone on a cellphone with bad reception). When they do work, it's intermittently. Your experience definitely isn't in the majority.

Squads are another issue on PS3. Me and a couple friends made a squad then joined a game and it split us all up, one of my friends even ended up on the opposite team. I had to leave the squad it put me in and invite them to join me again in game. Again, both of these issues are well documented problems for people playing on PS3.

Few questions why not just make an Xbox Live Party as a quick fix. Then there is the switch team function when on a normal servers. I mean I felt the game was rushed from the beginning but it's playable.

Culective.com // twitch.tv/gillysuits

November 5, 2011 @ 06:25 PM
califoreigner

because they don't have parties or cross game chat on psn.
November 5, 2011 @ 07:54 PM
Gilly Suits

because they don't have parties or cross game chat on psn.

Meant to quote this then the kid above my original post missed his line in there. But I never liked PSN anyway.

November 5, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
JStorm803

....anybody hate the tactical flashlights and red dots yet?

November 5, 2011 @ 11:08 PM
Anti-Hero

^^anyone hate the fuckin' sun in this game? it's just too much to handle trying to aim uphill with that thing.

too lazy to read the thread, but we should get a HB platoon up.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 6, 2011 @ 01:05 AM
jaded

Few questions why not just make an Xbox Live Party as a quick fix. Then there is the switch team function when on a normal servers. I mean I felt the game was rushed from the beginning but it's playable.

I play on PS3, I didn't buy the game for my 360. I was talking about PS3 issues in my post.

November 6, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
jaded

The lasers don't bother me much. I've hated the tactical lights since beta, but they didn't change anything about them. I feel that they are especially too bright and effective outside, which makes no sense at all. Fortunately, it seems that most people don't use them because it gives you away so easily.

November 6, 2011 @ 05:39 AM
JStorm803

Gives you away, and they turn them on before they fire at you, but yeah I def see what you mean when it's too bright outside in the daylight.

November 6, 2011 @ 01:54 PM
DStyles

Just picked a copy yesterday from my local mom and pop shop(no OWS faggot) and I have to say that there is more campers on this game than on COD. I guess it has to do with the maps being huge. This is my 1st BF3 so I'm just starting to get the hang of it...

I think I may pick up MW3 though. Seeing that they fixed their prestige badges.

edit: no tubes? sad

I love tubbing cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 6, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
Gilly Suits

The lasers don't bother me much. I've hated the tactical lights since beta, but they didn't change anything about them. I feel that they are especially too bright and effective outside, which makes no sense at all. Fortunately, it seems that most people don't use them because it gives you away so easily.

It's stupid because people can easily turn them off and on. But hey it's an advantage.

November 6, 2011 @ 04:26 PM
unknown force

Just picked a copy yesterday from my local mom and pop shop(no OWS faggot) and I have to say that there is more campers on this game than on COD. I guess it has to do with the maps being huge. This is my 1st BF3 so I'm just starting to get the hang of it...

I think I may pick up MW3 though. Seeing that they fixed their prestige badges.

edit: no tubes? sad

I love tubbing cool

there are faggot tubes you just have to unlock them
assault gets one that replaces the med pack

Please login first to reply.