Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 30, 2011 @ 08:54 PM
jaded

<p>how the fuck you guys even learn how to fly jets and helicopters effectively? everytime i hop in, i total that shit. do u guys change the button layouts at all? and any youtube videos that run you thru how to fly if ur a flying noob?</p>

Changed my sticks to legacy, I think I left the buttons at default. Control all movement and acceleration/deceleration with my left and right thumbsticks. My jet buttons are default because there's not much to control with the jets.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

October 30, 2011 @ 09:00 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

Attempted to log into psn today only to be greeted by "This account has been banned or temporarily suspended."

Call up sony to see wtf is up and apparently I used some "Offensive Language"on fucking home AUGUST 28th, over a fucking month ago. My shit is suspended for 2 weeks.

Smfh.
October 30, 2011 @ 09:08 PM
jaded

<p>Attempted to log into psn today only to be greeted by “This account has been banned or temporarily suspended.”</p>
<p>Call up sony to see wtf is up and apparently I used some “Offensive Language”on fucking home AUGUST 28th, over a fucking month ago. My shit is suspended for 2 weeks.</p>
<p>Smfh.</p>

What the heck, that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening. Does that mean you messaged someone and they reported it??

October 30, 2011 @ 09:32 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

No, I was on PsnHome. You can basically walk up to anyones avatar and report them and it's completely anonymous. Regular Psn interface doesn't have a report option, only block.

At least my console wasn't banned/suspended.
October 30, 2011 @ 09:36 PM
califoreigner

I tried legacy in the choppers, but i was already too used to default and it wasn't going to happen. They're definitely harder to fly than the jets. Like someone said earlier it just takes practice to get it down.

What were you even doing on home? Last time I checked that out it was desolate as fuck.
October 30, 2011 @ 09:50 PM
jaded

<p>I tried legacy in the choppers, but i was already too used to default and it wasn’t going to happen. They’re definitely harder to fly than the jets. Like someone said earlier it just takes practice to get it down.</p>
<p>What were you even doing on home? Last time I checked that out it was desolate as fuck.</p>

Legacy is the closest to BC1 controls, which is what I used in BC2, so it feels pretty good to me. The helicopters are much harder to fly in this game than BC2 though.

October 30, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
trevxv3

my friend is using legacy southpaw for the sticks and some other bullshit for the buttons, and he flies the choppers like a fuckin champ

SATIRE GANG OR MOW YOUR LAWN FOR FREE

October 30, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
jaded

<p>my friend is using legacy southpaw for the sticks and some other bullshit for the buttons, and he flies the choppers like a fuckin champ</p>

They respond in a more realistic way now. In Bad Company 2 I could circle strafe and wreck shit and never crash, but I think they wanted to get away from that and make it more realistic, so now you have to be pretty careful with the controls or you'll lose control and crash.

October 31, 2011 @ 05:28 PM
califoreigner

Starting to put some time into co-op to get those gun unlocks. Apparently it's the only way to unlock the MP7, M39 EBR, SG553 and a few others.
October 31, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
backlikethat

Just beat the campaign on hard today.

good story.
November 2, 2011 @ 09:04 AM
PlatinumRespect

anyone have a link of the jet spawns? and do they only spawn on Rush? i wanna get some practice in but can never find the damn jets -___-
November 2, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
califoreigner

^just wait for them to show up on the spawn screen.

I got the MP7 unlocked. Beat all the co-op missions on hard, but haven't gotten all the achievements out of them yet. I want that SG553.
November 2, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
jaded

anyone have a link of the jet spawns? and do they only spawn on Rush? i wanna get some practice in but can never find the damn jets -___-

Jets are part of conquest too. They will show up on the spawn screen if they're available, if not you'll have to camp the runway until a jet respawns. There's a couple maps where I don't think the runway is accessible by ground, but on a couple the runways are right behind where you spawn (Caspian Border is one). I wish I could be more specific, but I don't know all the map names yet.

November 3, 2011 @ 04:50 AM
Trollinator

Quick Question, I rape on this game and I'm new so I don't understand why sometimes I can use the m16 &
next round I'll be able to use some other gun and I'm always medic

sad I always want to use M16

How can I change this?

I want to see the world burn

November 3, 2011 @ 05:11 AM
jaded

Quick Question, I rape on this game and I'm new so I don't understand why sometimes I can use the m16 &

How can I change this?

You can't, some weapons are based on what team you're on, others are available to both teams.

November 3, 2011 @ 06:45 AM
unknown force

m16 ~ ak74

kind of sucks because you don't really have a choice of the team you are on, thus meaning you gotta level up 2 separate guns that are supposed to be identical for each team but owell

i'm really enjoying the game online so far. i only play conquest tho l0l but its fun none the less. got in to a squad with a level 35 and 45 and we were raping shit

people need to realize when they're squad leader to pick an objective to attack/defend so everyone can get points

i've gotten the hang of airplanes but i'm terrible with the helicopters still
November 3, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
califoreigner

How can I change this?

the last unlock for each class is the ability to use weapons from the opposite faction. you just get service stars after that.
November 3, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
Jim Jardashian

m16 ~ ak74

kind of sucks because you don't really have a choice of the team you are on, thus meaning you gotta level up 2 separate guns that are supposed to be identical for each team but owell

i'm really enjoying the game online so far. i only play conquest tho l0l but its fun none the less. got in to a squad with a level 35 and 45 and we were raping shit

people need to realize when they're squad leader to pick an objective to attack/defend so everyone can get points

i've gotten the hang of airplanes but i'm terrible with the helicopters still

I think only the starter weapons and gadgets are team based.

Its so hard to kill with the jet's machine gun. I wish the controls were like San Andreas.
November 3, 2011 @ 07:27 AM
califoreigner

also it takes the longest to get the assault service star (220,000pts iirc). the starter rifle for the US is the M16A3, but you can unlock the M16A4 much sooner at 89,000pts. honestly not sure what the difference is between the two.
November 3, 2011 @ 07:32 AM
jaded

I got a star the other day, I think it might have been for the Scar. That was good enough for me.

November 3, 2011 @ 04:57 PM
califoreigner

Let's get some stats and squads up in this.

battlelog id: califoreignR (360)
November 3, 2011 @ 05:00 PM
TheCityOfChi

the last unlock for each class is the ability to use weapons from the opposite faction. you just get service stars after that.

This. All I play is engineer really
November 3, 2011 @ 06:10 PM
internet

id: enternetz

I'm like level 7 :/
November 3, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
WojieWorldPeace

also it takes the longest to get the assault service star (220,000pts iirc). the starter rifle for the US is the M16A3, but you can unlock the M16A4 much sooner at 89,000pts. honestly not sure what the difference is between the two.

M16A4 is Burst only.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

November 3, 2011 @ 08:35 PM
jaded

I mostly play engineer. K/D is 1.623 and W/L is 1.51. I play conquest and rush and I play the objective so I'm just happy to have a positive K/D and W/L. See way too many people that spend an entire round prone in the corner just so they can finish the round with 3 kills and 0 deaths to protect their K/D, and that's pointless to me.

November 3, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Trollinator

^word

fuck those camping fuckers

I don't understand RUSH or Conquest I just play TDM

I want to see the world burn

November 3, 2011 @ 08:57 PM
jaded

^word

fuck those camping fuckers

I don't understand RUSH or Conquest I just play TDM

I just like objective based games, so those are fun to me. I haven't tried team deathmatch yet. With rush you are either attacking or defending m-com stations and conquest is just capture the flag., the objective is to hold most, if not all of the flags.

November 3, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
califoreigner

I used to plant c4 on the crates and climb up in the attic and blow that shit when they'd try to defuse in bfbc1. Got hella points from usually 2-3 kills, damaging the crate and capping it. Couldn't find my groove in 2 and mostly played conquest. That's what I mainly play now.

Objective based games make me mad when your team aren't focused on doing what they're supposed to. Worst thing ever is attacking on rush and your whole squad are sniping from the spawn area. Tried TDM, but I'm not feeling it at all though.

They need to hurry up with the battlelog mobile app.
November 3, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
jaded

I used to plant c4 on the crates and climb up in the attic and blow that shit when they'd try to defuse in bfbc1. Got hella points from usually 2-3 kills, damaging the crate and capping it. Couldn't find my groove in 2 and mostly played conquest. That's what I mainly play now.

Objective based games make me mad when your team aren't focused on doing what they're supposed to. Worst thing ever is attacking on rush and your whole squad are sniping from the spawn area. Tried TDM, but I'm not feeling it at all though.

They need to hurry up with the battlelog mobile app.

Rush can be really frustrating because of snipers on the attacking team. It was especially bad in BC2. I remember on maps like Isla Inocentes, half the attacking team would be playing recon up in the hills.

November 3, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
backlikethat

No one is seeing me in TDM.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/HoyMeLindsay/

Please login first to reply.