Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Discussion Thread

November 24, 2011 @ 06:38:37
Yeah I accidentally clobbered her at the end of the quest where you have to find the alick'r niggas. Shit was cray, imagine opening up a bedroom to your new house and seeing a half naked dead bitch on the floor.

lmao
November 24, 2011 @ 14:18:41
shit keeps crashing to desktop on pc.. they said change sound output to 24bit 44k hz but i don't have that option, the fuck do i do

ctyaprvl.com | cityapproval.com | cityapproval.tumblr.com

November 24, 2011 @ 17:47:40
Just downloaded the torrent for Mac, hopefully it plays, 5.2 gb
November 24, 2011 @ 18:40:57
Just downloaded the torrent for Mac, hopefully it plays, 5.2 gb

lol good luck. i tried to play the oblivion port on my mac and it would just crash.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 24, 2011 @ 22:46:21
That Daedric armor set is bawse as fuck.
November 24, 2011 @ 23:06:05
That Daedric armor set is bawse as fuck.

yeah ive been using that. so bawse af. better then dragon armor too. i havent even put it on.

November 25, 2011 @ 18:51:51
Havent played any games for a while now.
Sold my astro a40s to a kid
After the entire summer of not playing, I walked into gamestop either to buy Mw3 or Skyrim.
Glad I got skyrim.
Shits so much fun.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 26, 2011 @ 03:41:11

Inactive User

What part are you having trouble with? I got it fairly easily.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 26, 2011 @ 17:15:28
I recently got the Nightingale armor for doing the thieves guild quests, its so sexy
November 26, 2011 @ 17:52:19
im basically running out of health too fast and have nothing to heal me in time. i finished going down the spiral ramp and beat the first group with the one spider. after that i get my ass beat by the big gang in the next room with the huge robot.

id do some other quests and level up first. thats prolly the only thing to do because if you are dying in the first room and shit you're going to have a lot of trouble because thats a long dungeon. maybe get a companion if you don't already have one as well.

November 26, 2011 @ 22:17:40

Inactive User

Yeah, I heard if you visit a location and come back later it'll be scaled to whatever level you were before. Hard to give advice considering the various styles of play. I snipe from the shadows.

November 26, 2011 @ 23:46:13
Check the Blacksmith vendors in town, they update there stock every 2 days.

November 27, 2011 @ 06:00:54
grab a pickaxe, iron is everywhere. especially all the iron mines in whiterun area
never pay to make iron daggers, kill some animals get their hides for leather strips
November 27, 2011 @ 09:03:22
There are blocks of iron ingot under the workbench in riverwood. Do they respawn? Im guessing no

yes they do.

November 27, 2011 @ 09:05:21
cicero's armor smokeyface
November 27, 2011 @ 12:34:18
Yeah, I heard if you visit a location and come back later it'll be scaled to whatever level you were before. Hard to give advice considering the various styles of play. I snipe from the shadows.

Yep. Your level in the game goes to scale with everything else so the game won't be easier as you progress, yet much harder. This is a good element that Bethesda brings up in RPGs because it seems as you go far into a generic role-playing game, the more easier it gets. And I should point out, don't farm your skills to level up faster. I've had a habit of doing this in Oblivion and I just fucked myself over. Level up your main skills at a pace that you enjoy. I used to just jump around and sneak to farm up my skills and level quicker but in the end, I got raped because all of my gears was too shit compared to my level.
November 27, 2011 @ 12:36:11
cicero's armor smokeyface

100% Muffled boots. Fucking dope.

#SPOILER#

I love how I met him earlier in the game asking me to help him get his mother's coffin but later you find out he's a part of the dark brotherhood. And I love how the guild thinks he's up to something so you go off assassinating one of your brother, haha.
November 27, 2011 @ 17:02:10

Just realized this.
November 27, 2011 @ 18:33:12
Got so caught up in the Dark Brotherhood quest line I realized how far behind I am in the Thieves Guild. Need dat young Nightingale status
November 27, 2011 @ 18:37:28
Does anyone know if the Dark Brotherhood Forever! quests are continuously offered? I love those quests; you make pretty good cash too.

What are some of your nigs' thief builds?
November 27, 2011 @ 18:49:41
doing the thieves guild early is the best because you get the skeleton key which never breaks when lockpicking. it makes life so fuckin easy doe.

November 27, 2011 @ 18:54:12
lol yeah im putting off that twilight sepulcher quest for a while^

that shit is clutch

\X/

November 27, 2011 @ 18:57:29
same haha. i aint given this shit back b lol

November 27, 2011 @ 19:41:57
If this was online co op or mmorpg this would be crazy. but regardless i still playin it, wonder how long it will take me to finish.
November 27, 2011 @ 19:48:06
naw I think it would be like WoW if it were like that. Bethesda has never been about that lifestyle, they keep it trill.

They should add in an underwater sea-serpent type shit, there is so much empty space underwater, it's kinda a shame to let it go to waste.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

November 27, 2011 @ 21:22:48
naw I think it would be like WoW if it were like that. Bethesda has never been about that lifestyle, they keep it trill.

They should add in an underwater sea-serpent type shit, there is so much empty space underwater, it's kinda a shame to let it go to waste.

yeah there was no point in choosing the amphibian race
Please login first to reply.
x