Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Discussion Thread

Nov 22, 2011 @ 19:02
Nov 22, 2011 @ 19:50
Ps3 has framerate issues sometimes and all the console versions are a little slow[load times]compared to pc

just finished the main quest

smokeyface

yeah the ps3 lags really fucking bad after your save file gets to a certain size and and the 360 has a problem with textures or some shit. There's gonna be a patch for both of these on the 28th though

\X/

Nov 23, 2011 @ 02:55
god i been like purposely not doing the main quests man. shit is cray cray so much fuckin shit to do.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

Nov 23, 2011 @ 03:24
You should take the archery trainer in riverwood as a companion, then train archery and get your gold back. free level ups yeah

yo faendal was outside my home in whiterun so i killed him and my wife camilla
lydia came downstairs tried to attack me so i ran

Also just finished the dark brotherhood quests
good stuff

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Nov 23, 2011 @ 05:01
so i didnt think my companion could die.
that slut lydia deedddd

"you know snowfish aren't real right?" "nigga stfu"

Nov 23, 2011 @ 08:52
She was probably downed and you hit her with something (even a shout can kill your follower).

Um yeah so I'm finishing the Thieves Guild questline and *SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*

I reach nocturnal after I give back the skeleton key and the quest bugs out...says listen to nocturnal and I do, she goes back into the ebonflow or w/e it's called lol and the quest indicator just stays on top of her...gonna have to wait until the patch and hopefully it's fixed.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

Nov 23, 2011 @ 08:56
GotY but this shit is buggy as FUCK.
Nov 23, 2011 @ 09:16
GotY but this shit is buggy as FUCK.

truth, some bugs are pretty much gamebreaking if not on pc (so you can use console commands)

like the thalmor embassy quest
I had to use commands or i would've been stuck

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ ̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ https://soundcloud.com/bkbrown

Nov 23, 2011 @ 10:19
Lydia died on me, and i looted her body for everything to sell. Then when I got back to whiterun, I bought the home there. The game then spawned her half-naked dead body in the second bedroom and freaked me the fuck out.

def GOTY material.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

Nov 23, 2011 @ 16:01
how to get married with someone?
Nov 23, 2011 @ 16:12
ayo b, this shit got all different types of fuckery. i'll be walking and see rocks with like nothing in them and shit. i'll walk thru it then hit the bottom of the world, and get ass fucked by the hells of skyrimjob

http://smackdahoe.com/

Nov 23, 2011 @ 19:31
how to get married with someone?

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Marriage

\X/

Nov 23, 2011 @ 22:04
Lydia died on me, and i looted her body for everything to sell. Then when I got back to whiterun, I bought the home there. The game then spawned her half-naked dead body in the second bedroom and freaked me the fuck out.

def GOTY material.

LMFAO

btw Lydia can't die by enemies. she'll always get back up. it's only if you friendly fire her that she will die for the rest of the game
Nov 24, 2011 @ 04:21
Yeah I accidentally clobbered her at the end of the quest where you have to find the alick'r niggas. Shit was cray, imagine opening up a bedroom to your new house and seeing a half naked dead bitch on the floor.

flickr.com/leavetownrightnow/

Nov 24, 2011 @ 06:38
Yeah I accidentally clobbered her at the end of the quest where you have to find the alick'r niggas. Shit was cray, imagine opening up a bedroom to your new house and seeing a half naked dead bitch on the floor.

lmao

Nov 24, 2011 @ 14:18
shit keeps crashing to desktop on pc.. they said change sound output to 24bit 44k hz but i don't have that option, the fuck do i do

cityapproval.com

Nov 24, 2011 @ 17:47
Just downloaded the torrent for Mac, hopefully it plays, 5.2 gb
Nov 24, 2011 @ 18:40
Just downloaded the torrent for Mac, hopefully it plays, 5.2 gb

lol good luck. i tried to play the oblivion port on my mac and it would just crash.

Nov 24, 2011 @ 22:46
That Daedric armor set is bawse as fuck.
Nov 24, 2011 @ 23:06
That Daedric armor set is bawse as fuck.

yeah ive been using that. so bawse af. better then dragon armor too. i havent even put it on.

Nov 25, 2011 @ 18:51
Havent played any games for a while now.
Sold my astro a40s to a kid
After the entire summer of not playing, I walked into gamestop either to buy Mw3 or Skyrim.
Glad I got skyrim.
Shits so much fun.

Inactive User

Nov 26, 2011 @ 03:41
What part are you having trouble with? I got it fairly easily.
Nov 26, 2011 @ 17:15
I recently got the Nightingale armor for doing the thieves guild quests, its so sexy
Nov 26, 2011 @ 17:52
im basically running out of health too fast and have nothing to heal me in time. i finished going down the spiral ramp and beat the first group with the one spider. after that i get my ass beat by the big gang in the next room with the huge robot.

id do some other quests and level up first. thats prolly the only thing to do because if you are dying in the first room and shit you're going to have a lot of trouble because thats a long dungeon. maybe get a companion if you don't already have one as well.

Inactive User

Nov 26, 2011 @ 22:17
Yeah, I heard if you visit a location and come back later it'll be scaled to whatever level you were before. Hard to give advice considering the various styles of play. I snipe from the shadows.
Nov 26, 2011 @ 23:46
Check the Blacksmith vendors in town, they update there stock every 2 days.
Nov 27, 2011 @ 06:00
grab a pickaxe, iron is everywhere. especially all the iron mines in whiterun area
never pay to make iron daggers, kill some animals get their hides for leather strips
Nov 27, 2011 @ 09:03
There are blocks of iron ingot under the workbench in riverwood. Do they respawn? Im guessing no

yes they do.

Nov 27, 2011 @ 09:05
cicero's armor smokeyface

Nov 27, 2011 @ 12:34
Yeah, I heard if you visit a location and come back later it'll be scaled to whatever level you were before. Hard to give advice considering the various styles of play. I snipe from the shadows.

Yep. Your level in the game goes to scale with everything else so the game won't be easier as you progress, yet much harder. This is a good element that Bethesda brings up in RPGs because it seems as you go far into a generic role-playing game, the more easier it gets. And I should point out, don't farm your skills to level up faster. I've had a habit of doing this in Oblivion and I just fucked myself over. Level up your main skills at a pace that you enjoy. I used to just jump around and sneak to farm up my skills and level quicker but in the end, I got raped because all of my gears was too shit compared to my level.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0