Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
November 16, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
CrackPipeLips

Fuck consoles, i got this shit for free off piratebay for PC.

I never played oblivion or anything, but i played fallout 3 and new vegas and loved them both. This reminds me a lot of those games but with swords n magic n shit.

good job cool boy. stealing games and stealing supreme from your boyfriend. scumbag nigga.

how the fuck am i stealing? i'm simply partaking in sharing.

you're just salty cause you're a pussy ass nigga, afraid to download games off the internet. go tell your mommy and daddy what a good boy you are for paying 60 dollars to end your social life

lol sharing hahahah why dont you walk into a bank with a gun and force them to share some money with you. you're gonna be sharing your way to the unemployment office. you should share that ugly supreme beanie with your boyfriend son. i bet you act like a bitch if someone "shared" off you.

damn you are seriously butthurt. did you help make the game or some shit? its all good though, you just mad you spent 60 bucks on game you could have gotten for free.

look at it this way. i 98% sure i wouldn't have bought the game anyways, so me downloading it is no loss of revenue for Bethesda. If i was phsyically stealing the game from the shelf then sure, i'd consider it stealing because they are actually losing something worth value.
November 16, 2011 @ 05:41 PM
chex

your supporting terrorism breh
November 16, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
CrackPipeLips

lol nigga please. i hope you surpass kanye west one day. i hope you make the best damn album ever that even bitches that dont listen to hip hop want the album. then i want to see your face when you find out 95% of your fans download your music illegally lol. i aint mad i spent 60 bucks. that shit is pocket change when you have a job son.

lol at you thinking anything kanye has made is the "best damn albumb ever".
and stop boasting about your 9.50 an hour job you herb, i have a job and i probably make more than you kid.
November 16, 2011 @ 06:31 PM
Iggle

nigga $60 aint no pocket change unless you making close to 6 figures or on that work but live with parents and no bills swag.

i dont dl games, but i have no problems with it. this game might be a bad example because of how many hours you can put into it, but $60 for games is a ridiculous price.

#pedogangweindis

November 16, 2011 @ 07:30 PM
CrackPipeLips

lol nigga please. i hope you surpass kanye west one day. i hope you make the best damn album ever that even bitches that dont listen to hip hop want the album. then i want to see your face when you find out 95% of your fans download your music illegally lol. i aint mad i spent 60 bucks. that shit is pocket change when you have a job son.

lol at you thinking anything kanye has made is the "best damn albumb ever".
and stop boasting about your 9.50 an hour job you herb, i have a job and i probably make more than you kid.

nah nobody said kanye made the best album ever. neither did i boast about my job and i dont make 9.50 an hour lol. 60 is change in nyc. it's called managing your finances well son.

ok back to skyrim. that shit cray son.

i live in vancouver, you can't buy a house in a nice area here for less than a million dollars. i know about dat high cost of living son. 60 bucks isn't a whole lot of money, but i didn't feel like blowing it on a piece of software
November 16, 2011 @ 08:36 PM
CrackPipeLips

look at it this way. i 98% sure i wouldn't have bought the game anyways, so me downloading it is no loss of revenue for Bethesda. If i was phsyically stealing the game from the shelf then sure, i'd consider it stealing because they are actually losing something worth value.

Your logic is fuckin failin. You don't consider it stealing because it's a digital copy? You're stealing because the point is that if you wanted to play it you would have bought a copy, physical or digital. I don't care either way, but your logic is flawed.

Also STFU unless you're talking about Skyrim. Take the side discussions somewhere else.

PS: I just learned to summon Dremora Lords. Fuckin' dope

I guess it could be considered stealing, but like i said, the company is not losing anything. They are not losing my business because i would not have bought it in the first place. its like stumbling upon a CD on the street. Why would I buy it if i found it for free?
November 16, 2011 @ 08:49 PM
chris dibiase

yo is it worth turning to a werewolf? cant put this game down fack
November 16, 2011 @ 09:14 PM
Josh.

Your logic is fuckin failin. You don't consider it stealing because it's a digital copy? You're stealing because the point is that if you wanted to play it you would have bought a copy, physical or digital. I don't care either way, but your logic is flawed.

Also STFU unless you're talking about Skyrim. Take the side discussions somewhere else.

I guess it could be considered stealing, but like i said, the company is not losing anything. They are not losing my business because i would not have bought it in the first place. its like stumbling upon a CD on the street. Why would I buy it if i found it for free?

actually they did lose money since you were interested enough to download it, that means they could have made more profit

but from your point of view, I technically didn't steal the drake cd since I wasn't interested in buying it right?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

November 16, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
egoflexin

This thread is pretty much dead, I tend to frequent the Bethesda forums for news but what Woj posted above is new to me. But I'm debating whether or not I should buy a new 360, I know that the people at Bethesda prefer 360's and I'm still mad they never bothered to add achievements for the ps3 version of oblivion. We'll see though.

Elder Scrolls games are best played on a PC, period. If you don't have that option, then I guess it's up to you which you prefer. Specially now since you can install games on the 360 and the PS3 to cut down on load times. I just really hope they don't have shitty loading instances like in Oblivion.

Yeah agree, played Morrowind and Oblivion on PC and am playing Skyrim on 360... just not the same. Too cheap to buy a good computer.
November 16, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
CrackPipeLips

actually they did lose money since you were interested enough to download it, that means they could have made more profit

but from your point of view, I technically didn't steal the drake cd since I wasn't interested in buying it right?

I am saying I would not have spent 60 dollars on the game no matter what. not because I am cheap or don't have the money, but because I think spending 60 dollars on a video game is frivolous. If it was a game I really wanted and was commiting to buy before it even came out, then when it did come out found out about torrents and downloaded it, then yeah they would lose money. but the fact that I would have never gone to store and purchased this game in the first place, its no loss for bethesda.
November 16, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

You should have taken the friend shared his copy with me approach.

Anyways, level 38.
cool
November 17, 2011 @ 12:21 AM
Radular

fuuuck how to kill alduin dat nigga crazy
November 17, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
zyezye

holy fuck i have NOT progressed in the story line after the first dragon encounter. after 20 hours all i've done is explore and clear dungeons hahaha
November 17, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
califoreigner

Is the werewolf and vampirism in this game something you can get back after you're cured or is it a one shot? I want to mess with it, but if it's like that I'll probably hold off for a while.

lvl 22 here. Few days off coming up though.
November 17, 2011 @ 01:43 AM
InfamousZero

Is the werewolf and vampirism in this game something you can get back after you're cured or is it a one shot? I want to mess with it, but if it's like that I'll probably hold off for a while.

pretty sure you can only become each one once.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 17, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
Constellations

i think vampirism is something you can get over and over again. at least contract anyway, but after 3 in game days the disease supposedly becomes permanent. After the 3 days you have to track down some guy that can cure it, but idk if he can cure you more than once, and idk about werewolves. I'd imagine its a one time thing since theres a ceremony and all that.

If you want to try out both, I'd suggest you become a vampire first because once you switch to a werewolf, the vampirism goes away.

and @popeyes you become a werewolf by joining the campanions in whiterun and doing a couple quests.

\X/

November 17, 2011 @ 06:27 AM
WojieWorldPeace

I'm already making my 2nd character, just as a playstyle switch...and to do the other parts of the game I won't be doing on my other character (College of Winterhold / Stormcloaks)

Nord, however I'm not sure how I want to take the character...I want to focus a bit on destruction and conjuration, but I might delve into the heavy armor and 2 handers too...or maybe go the classic 1 hander and 1 hand free for spells...but my main is a 1 hander user and I'd like to see the 2 handed animations / fatalities....

Was planning on going pure mage at first but it's really not my style to just sit back and cast, I like to get in on the action a bit.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

November 17, 2011 @ 07:02 AM
UFO..

Damn, I can't wait to get this game
November 17, 2011 @ 11:08 AM
KevinsThatDude

Almost at lvl 100 with sneaking.. mobs can't see me for shit when I'm crouched.
November 17, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
calintz

November 17, 2011 @ 11:54 AM
Constellations

cool^

\X/

November 17, 2011 @ 06:02 PM
MoochaLoocha

So i just killed my first dragon and i use the dragon shout thing. I'm not quite sure what it does . I'n finding this game pretty fun though...exploring n shit. I'm only level 4. I hope each quests including side quests.. require me to go to new areas instead of talking to some dude and going somewhere i've been before.
November 17, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
UFO..

So do you go online and fight other characters or what?

Nah it's a single player game, pretty much Fallout with swords and dragons
November 18, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
jaeyoung

probably the best game I have ever played... got this for the pc and i'm loving it more than any other bethesda game

it's generally tes iv with the fallout engine. The fonts, executions, voice actors are similar, if not identical to those of the fallout game. But this game is seriously crazy. I can't get my hands off of it
November 18, 2011 @ 04:45 AM
califoreigner

Yeah I noticed when you discover new locations it's almost identical to fallout 3. Also the fatality animations are very reminiscent. I think they could have done some of that stuff better. Those are minor gripes though.
November 18, 2011 @ 04:51 AM
chris dibiase

How do I start the quest to get ebony mail....and how u nigz got 100 skill already wtf
November 18, 2011 @ 05:01 AM
GupNasty

Smith iron daggers. That's all you need to know.
November 18, 2011 @ 11:21 AM
greazy

Definitely one of the best games I've ever played, the map is absolutely enormous. Bethesda making other games companies look sloppy son
November 18, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
jaeyoung

btw anyone get any fps drops while in dungeons? I'm fine when I'm outside but when i go inside dungeons and caves... my fps drops a lot
November 18, 2011 @ 07:40 PM
MoochaLoocha

Besides Fallout... are there any other games like Elder Scrolls? I'm a big JRPG fan, but these western RPGs are really starting to interest me.

Please login first to reply.