Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 15, 2011 @ 08:14 PM
InfamousZero

yo where do i find the dark brotherhood?

you gotta talk to innkeepers and ask for rumors and hope that they mention something about them or cicero or something. check it on the elder scrolls wiki.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 15, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
sado

December 16, 2011 @ 12:10 AM
jaeyoung

The easiest is to find Aventus Aretino in Windhelm. Break into his house and you'll see the boy performing the Black Sacrement. He basically wants someone assassinated and called upon the Dark Brotherhood to do the job. He sees you and mistakes you for being a Dark Brotherhood assassin. You go to Riften to kill the lady who runs the orphanage because all of the kids hate her. After you kill her, a courier will randomly appear after about some game hours and give you a letter with a bloody hand print and a statement saying: "We know". After you receive this letter, go to sleep for however many hours. You'll wake up in an abandoned shack with Astrid (leader) and three hostages. She basically tells you that, since you stole the assassination which was meant for the Dark Brotherhood, you have to repay the stolen kill by killing one of the three on the spot. After you killed one, two or maybe even all of them, Astrid will invite you to join the Dark Brotherhood. But also note, this is the only point in the game where you can destroy the Dark Brotherhood. You can attack Astrid here without having her become invincible.
December 16, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
skillet

can I join the dark brotherood after joining the imperial legion? trying to get my evil on...
December 16, 2011 @ 02:16 AM
zyezye

you can join every faction in the game as long they're not rival factions (legion and stromcloaks). its just that if you do and you dont have the right skill set, it gets annoying knowing you have unfinished quests from them with being able to do them efficiently.

like my character. hes a dualist warrior and i've picked up a a few thieves guild quests, not on purpose even just trying to go with the story line. its fucking impossible for me.
December 17, 2011 @ 01:40 AM
vanitas

is anyone here playing skyrim in bootcamp on the macbook pro? If so, how well does it run?
December 17, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
ToyotaGuy

is this game like runescape?
December 17, 2011 @ 05:08 AM
InfamousZero

December 17, 2011 @ 03:16 PM
w00tJAMES

I'm going to follow in his footsteps, unarmed badass cool
December 17, 2011 @ 03:29 PM
izanami

Oh fuck im gonna try that
December 18, 2011 @ 09:50 AM
Spankbank

You guys JUST found out how fun it is to have a punch character? LOL
December 18, 2011 @ 12:43 PM
w00tJAMES

He was probably playing on the easiest mode cause when I fast traveled to that place to get the gloves. I got owned.
December 18, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
InfamousZero

He was probably playing on the easiest mode cause when I fast traveled to that place to get the gloves. I got owned.

you needa get the heavy armor perk for the gauntlets. once you get that you can fuck shit up no problem.

December 26, 2011 @ 02:10 PM
PlatinumRespect

girlfriend got me this for xmas. <3
December 27, 2011 @ 04:45 PM
lyve

girlfriend got me this for xmas. <3

shes gonna regret getting you the game
December 28, 2011 @ 12:07 AM
Cleophus

Bought the game yesterday and I've been loving it since, I both put 2k and MW3 for retirement right now. My only complaint is that it's too easy to level up in the game but I think that's only in the beginner levels probably. I'm already level 4 and I've only done around 3 quests but I've cleared the first dungeon in the game, other than that I think everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.
December 28, 2011 @ 12:51 AM
InfamousZero

Bought the game yesterday and I've been loving it since, I both put 2k and MW3 for retirement right now. My only complaint is that it's too easy to level up in the game but I think that's only in the beginner levels probably. I'm already level 4 and I've only done around 3 quests but I've cleared the first dungeon in the game, other than that I think everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.

damn bro you're lagging. on my last account I was level 20 with 100 smithing before I killed my first dragon. better step your game up. leveling up is too easy lol.

December 28, 2011 @ 04:29 AM
Cleophus

damn bro you're lagging. on my last account I was level 20 with 100 smithing before I killed my first dragon. better step your game up. leveling up is too easy lol.

Shit it probably is but I've been trying to do everything.. but yo redguards aren't welcomed in Whiterun... c'mon son.
December 28, 2011 @ 04:35 AM
here now

wow i keep getting MAULED by this one AXE wielding bitch, in the silver-hand hideout/dungeon.
5 TIMES! i got killed 5 TIMES!

she gets like 1 hit kills! and then if i do kill her, another one is right behind her!
DAMM TWO HANDED wielders! *VENTING

any good strategies to fight off Two hand wielders?
December 28, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
InfamousZero

be stronger then them or upgrade your armor. ya boy very rarely dies anymore with that young based daedric armor

December 28, 2011 @ 04:29 PM
PlatinumRespect

everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.

can u explain how you can install the game to ur xbox? does this help load time? would people recommend this?

also, could u guys recommend any youtube channels that provide tips and tricks on aspects of Skyrim?
AND what wikia do you guys use?
December 28, 2011 @ 07:27 PM
here now

^ you press Y and theres a option that says Install disc.
and yes it does help with load times,
December 28, 2011 @ 07:47 PM
PlatinumRespect

press Y when?
December 28, 2011 @ 09:21 PM
TwiggyDig

Is there any advantage to fucking with light armor? I'm on that archery sneaky khajji tip but I'm wondering if wearing this light armor is helping at all. Tips?
December 28, 2011 @ 10:04 PM
InfamousZero

Better defense and its lighter so it doesnt make as much noise when you are sneaking.

December 29, 2011 @ 06:01 AM
deegee

i just got the game for christmas..

best..game..ever...

fucking with dark elf trying to be a dark mage/warrior typanikkuh

http://www.prevailco.com

December 29, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
PlatinumRespect

hell yeah, mad shit to do. and since im the type of person that searches every urn, table, etc, and loots every body for gold and goodies, it takes even longer to get anything really done lmao.

PROTIP: if you're like me, and search every table and shit, don't waste your time reading every single book hoping that it will rank a skill up... look at the names and values of the books. the high valued books (usually 30-70 gold) are the ones u wanna read for ranking up easy. the other ones you should read are anything that says Skyrim in it for the most part. it will mark ur map with a new location.
December 29, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
PlatinumRespect

check it:

additional info on carrying more weight:
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/34949/how-do-i-increase-the-maximum-amount-of-weight-my-character-can-carry-before-the
-When you level up, if you select stamina, you will increase your carry weight by 5 pounds.
-Also for 3 perk points, you can get the Extra Pockets perk in the Pickpocket tree which increases your carrying capacity by 100. This perk does require 50 skill in Pickpocket.
-The Light Armor and Heavy armor trees have perks that let your armor become weightless.
-Weightless Heavy Armor costs 4 perks, and needs 70 skill.
-Weightless Light Armor costs 3 perks, and 50 skill.
-There are pieces of armor with the 'Fortify Carry Weight' enchantment
-There are 6 alchemical ingredients with the 'Fortify Carry Weight' property and potions of the same name.
-Finally, if you can find it, the Steed Stone will also increase how much you can carry.
January 1, 2012 @ 07:47 PM
dOpeMitch

i find the easiest way of making money is alchemy
buy all ingridents from any alchemist go searching for other ingridents
go to this site:
http://www.endoftheweb.se/skyrim/index.php
and type in the ingredient for diff combinations

find the most expensive combinations etc and just make a shit ton of potions and sell the shit out of em, should make a couple G;s after a couple rounds of making potions, than when your speech and alcehmy get up there it will be easy as fuck to stack money.
January 1, 2012 @ 11:09 PM
PlatinumRespect

^ dope! thanks, money seems to be alot harder to come by in this than in fallout....

come on guys, we gotta liven up this thread. post your tips and tricks

Please login first to reply.