March 8, 2012 @ 01:08 AM
Apirate

played the Multiplayer demo for 2 weeks straight. was addicting as hell. now playing me3 campaign. just as addicting.
March 9, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
Iggle

playing as an adept. dat singularity/warp combo cool. seen clips of people playing as vanguard though and it looks fun as hell

#pedogangweindis

March 9, 2012 @ 11:04 PM
Enryu

suspended

playing as an adept. dat singularity/warp combo cool. seen clips of people playing as vanguard though and it looks fun as hell

It is try it .
March 11, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
joeschott

beat the game with a character from me1 - pretty disappointed.

pacing was off with all the shitty side missions and I feel like everything I did during the game didn't come into play enough at the end. don't want to say too much more than that, but overall pretty disappointed with the last chapter of the trilogy

I did REALLY like that they included stuff from the novels in a major way if any of you read em

Owner/Creator: nopeclothing.com / fypblog.com

March 11, 2012 @ 04:21 AM
chris dibiase

So which class is most useful In multiplayer? Thinking going infiltrator or engineer
March 11, 2012 @ 06:09 AM
Enryu

suspended

^It depend in what kind of way you want to be useful.

Take infiltrator if your more of a technical player. I saw a vid of a infiltrator soloing gold, you can carry the team on your back when you really good. Its rare to die as a infiltrator if you don't mess around. Because of invisibility you won't get a hard time to revive other people .

Engineer is useful AF against everything that have technology/armor and to get enemy out of their cover or even attack them. Its easy to play as them and it help a lot to have them in your team for support.

beat the game with a character from me1 - pretty disappointed.

pacing was off with all the shitty side missions and I feel like everything I did during the game didn't come into play enough at the end. don't want to say too much more than that, but overall pretty disappointed with the last chapter of the trilogy

I did REALLY like that they included stuff from the novels in a major way if any of you read em

I didn't finish yet I got exam and shit going on but sry that you feel disappointed b. I still think that Shepard is the shit doe you feel me.

Someone gave me the comic series of ME Redemption,Inquisition and some others title, I didn't read it yet, is it the same story tho? info of the one you got I'll cop.
March 11, 2012 @ 06:17 AM
joeschott

yeah well I read the books but they had the same titles, so if it's about Grissom Academy/Kahlee Sanders/Paul Grayson/Kei Leng then read it and you'll have a nice surprise in game!

March 11, 2012 @ 06:36 AM
Enryu

suspended

Ok thanks ill take a look at it.
March 13, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
muccigane

This game didn't do the series any justice.
March 13, 2012 @ 07:46 PM
Enryu

suspended

For those who play on pc u get a key for the weapon M-90 Indra Sniper Rifle which is suppose to be in a dlc for console player. All you have to do is sign up Here.
Instruction on how to use the key is on your right (Redeem).
March 13, 2012 @ 09:48 PM
Iggle

just finished the game. this game doesn't come close to ME 2. its still a good game but the bar was set pretty high. dont think i'll bother to play it again

#pedogangweindis

March 14, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
joeschott

I think they made the ending lame on purpose (not showing any of your crew fighting on Earth or how they got where) so that they can release DLC content that follows them and what happened with them - LAME

One of the producers tweeted something along the lines of "We're listening. If you guys knew what we have planned for ME3 - well you'd hold onto your copies forever"

What I read - We made the ending bad and hasty on purpose so we can gouge you with additional DLC content we should've included in the game

March 14, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Iggle

man fuck them if that's true. even if its true, i dont think they expected THIS much backlash.

long read, but good article
http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/

#pedogangweindis

March 14, 2012 @ 05:38 PM
joeschott

man fuck them if that's true. even if its true, i dont think they expected THIS much backlash.

long read, but good article
http://www.gamefront.com/mass-effect-3-ending-hatred-5-reasons-the-fans-are-right/

my deal is that yeah the ending sucked, but IMO the whole game kind of sucked - the shitty endless stream of fetch side quests that had you scanning planets and nothing else bogged down the feeling of intensity and urgency needed when an entire galaxy is about to be destroyed. too many choices were final no matter what, you never had any of your choices come into play during the end of the game - species and civilizations that you got to work together were barely touched on at all during the fight. there was also barely any choices to make that mattered during missions other than - oh, i'll have you decode this beacon or override this security thing while me and the other one fight.

they had the chance to make a game that had major things going down at every turn, never letting up, keeping the pace high, and you see this in the beginning of the game from when you are on earth to when you head to mars and then unfortunately that's it

bleh

March 14, 2012 @ 05:41 PM
muccigane

I think they made the ending lame on purpose (not showing any of your crew fighting on Earth or how they got where) so that they can release DLC content that follows them and what happened with them - LAME

One of the producers tweeted something along the lines of "We're listening. If you guys knew what we have planned for ME3 - well you'd hold onto your copies forever"

What I read - We made the ending bad and hasty on purpose so we can gouge you with additional DLC content we should've included in the game

Lol, this is exactly how I felt when they released first day DLC. Which basically says, "Hey, we cut content just to fuck you up the ass for money."
March 14, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
Iggle

i dont think the game as a whole was terrible. the gameplay was fun, but my problem is with the story/direction they went in. yeah, kind of felt like i was doing a lot of fetching while the reapers were tearing shit up. the side missions didn't feel important at all and there weren't any big decisions to be made that i could really think of (other than the geth vs quarians).

#pedogangweindis

March 14, 2012 @ 06:45 PM
muccigane

i dont think the game as a whole was terrible. the gameplay was fun, but my problem is with the story/direction they went in. yeah, kind of felt like i was doing a lot of fetching while the reapers were tearing shit up. the side missions didn't feel important at all and there weren't any big decisions to be made that i could really think of (other than the geth vs quarians).

Same I think the Quarian mission was my favorite. Sad ending, especially since I had romanced Tali, but I really loved Legion. He was one of my favorite characters.
March 14, 2012 @ 07:02 PM
joeschott

Yeah I just can't believe how much of a step down it was from ME2 in terms of storytelling and decisions - not even many cool Paragon/Renegade trigger instances either.

The ending of ME2 was probably the best half hour of gameplay I've ever experienced. I was excited and terrified - not sure if I was assigning people to the right tasks, if they would survive or not, etc. And then the last half hour of this game - when you finally revisit Earth - was so linear and controlled. Terrible.

March 14, 2012 @ 08:10 PM
Iggle

the ending of ME2 was pretty damn epic. i remember playing it and thinking to myself, "damn i fucked up" cause of who would die. i accidentally sided with jack instead of miranda and she was mad at me the rest of the game. then she died at the end cause i didnt have her loyalty. sucks cause i would've romanced her instead of ashley in ME3

and it sucks that one of the best characters in ME3, that solarian that helps Eve, has to die. dude was funny

#pedogangweindis

March 15, 2012 @ 12:39 AM
mmm_nene

this game my favorite of the 3. ending made me tear. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEPARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

beat it as a soldier on insanity usin only a shotty, cuz thats how i do it nah mean. knew my shepard since part 1. i feel so sad now that its done. they did me wrong doe.... DIDNT GIVE ME A KROOOOOOOOOOGANNNNNNNNNNN
March 15, 2012 @ 07:33 PM
Trollinator

I never liked mass effect I don't see why people are into it.

I played the first one and didn't like it.

I want to see the world burn

March 15, 2012 @ 09:30 PM
muccigane

I never liked mass effect I don't see why people are into it.

I played the first one and didn't like it.

The first one I found kinda hard to get into, but the second was really cool. They stepped it up in terms of story telling and decision making, but the mining minigame they threw in sucked.
March 16, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
xVILLN

Mass Effect scrapped FPS from 2010

http://games.ign.com/articles/122/1220932p1.html

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

March 17, 2012 @ 04:57 AM
muccigane

Mass Effect scrapped FPS from 2010

http://games.ign.com/articles/122/1220932p1.html

Hahaha, this looks terrible. What make Mass Effect fun is the biotics, and I don't know how they'd incorporate that into an fps.
March 20, 2012 @ 08:59 PM
Iggle

just started playing the multiplayer recently. its pretty addicting. dat salarian infiltrator and engineer cool

#pedogangweindis

March 22, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
barkevvv

just finished it. wanted to break my controller
March 22, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
Pantic

Ending was good to me, why u mad?
March 23, 2012 @ 04:42 AM
joeschott

i didn't like the ending either, then i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ythY_GkEBck

March 24, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
im_shy

i didn't like the ending either, then i saw this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ythY_GkEBck

just overzealous fans giving the writers waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much credit imo.
March 25, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
DStyles

What's wrong with the ending?

Skyrim didn't even have a proper ending. I just killed a dragon and... well that's it.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Please login first to reply.