Most Overrated Games of All Time

August 23, 2012 @ 22:06:22
i think street fighter is overrated. tekken is like my favourite game period, so to see a 2d fighter like street fighter get love the way it does on the internet is kinda infuriating. i liken it to the difference between avatar the cartoon and the last airbender live-action film. in one you get characters fighting at the same time as their movements. in the other you have movements followed by a delayed result.

this is what i don't get about street fighter/marvel vs capcom/all 2d fighters. the moves feel like gta cheats. you press a combination of buttons and watch some shit happen. i'd much rather play tekken where everything you press has an immediate and direct response. 2d fighters are just boring to me as far as gameplay idk. there's so many ways a tekken match can go.

but i guess outside of america most places in the world prefer tekken so welp.
August 23, 2012 @ 23:24:44
^^^^^^^

shut yo bitchass up ,tekken is shitty ass game. almost as bad as blazblue lol

gets hectic at 2:40 lol
August 23, 2012 @ 23:44:08
how can the OG fighting game be overrated?? street fighter still holds top spot for $$ pot in tournaments.. SF we in this smokeyface

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2012 @ 14:17:20
Red DEad Redemption
August 27, 2012 @ 14:17:31
MW3
August 31, 2012 @ 07:14:07
everyone loves to hate halo. h3 is overrated but you can't say reach is overrated. everyone hates reach for a bunch of reasons and people say it killed halo but jetpacking is real fun and without bloom it plays well.

gears puts me to sleep
fallout + elder scrolls puts me to sleep
Red dead puts me to sleep. gt4 was fun for a while
madden is overated
August 31, 2012 @ 08:46:38
Mortal Kombat. For me I could never play that shit, never done a fatality. None of that.
I fucks with Soul Caliber & Marvel vs Capcom, though but on the real fighting games like that only last for 2 weeks then you get bored. For me at least.

S'all about Batman Arkham City, though.

hansum is 4ever

August 31, 2012 @ 11:23:57
fucking hate street fighter.
tekken >

insta: sihalanick

August 31, 2012 @ 18:37:49
everyone loves to hate halo. h3 is overrated but you can't say reach is overrated. everyone hates reach for a bunch of reasons and people say it killed halo but jetpacking is real fun and without bloom it plays well.

gears puts me to sleep
madden is overated

let me guess you play mw3?
August 31, 2012 @ 22:12:20
fucking hate street fighter.
tekken >

smokeyface
August 31, 2012 @ 22:33:55
how do you guys hate street fighter?? you guys prefer execution > mind ??

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 01, 2012 @ 00:59:02

gears puts me to sleep
madden is overated

let me guess you play mw3?

lol the opposite i've been playing halo mlg settings since halo 2. I'm a huge halo fan and I kinda hate COD i just forgot to put it up there as overrated. It is fun but you can find me playing reach mlg playlist all day with the other tryhards
September 01, 2012 @ 01:33:33
how do you guys hate street fighter?? you guys prefer execution > mind ??

i like the idea that each of the 4 buttons corresponds to a limb. and that when you do something it has a very direct reaction cos of that. i don't like fighting to feel like doing cheats on gta with directions that aren't happening in a semi-realistic way on-screen. like it makes sense that you press right and left at the same time as square and circle to do a lightning uppercut as kazuya. he's going around and around so the directions make sense. i don't understand the logic behind the directions that make a hadouken happen except to make it difficult and unintuitive. it also looks silly onscreen to see people go up and down and left and right like robots.

but mostly tekken feels natural and street fighter feels unnatural. one wants you to learn and one wants you to beat it.
September 11, 2012 @ 00:16:13
i think street fighter is overrated. tekken is like my favourite game period, so to see a 2d fighter like street fighter get love the way it does on the internet is kinda infuriating. i liken it to the difference between avatar the cartoon and the last airbender live-action film. in one you get characters fighting at the same time as their movements. in the other you have movements followed by a delayed result.

this is what i don't get about street fighter/marvel vs capcom/all 2d fighters. the moves feel like gta cheats. you press a combination of buttons and watch some shit happen. i'd much rather play tekken where everything you press has an immediate and direct response. 2d fighters are just boring to me as far as gameplay idk. there's so many ways a tekken match can go.

but i guess outside of america most places in the world prefer tekken so welp.

You think in Japan they like Tekken more than Street Fighter?............

C'mon don't say some shit that isn't true because your dumbass can't do a hadoken.
September 11, 2012 @ 10:05:33
lol "think" it's a fact people in japan play tekken more than street fighter
September 12, 2012 @ 18:08:18
i can see people hating street fighter 3 even 4

but street fighter 2 and the alpha series are on point
September 12, 2012 @ 18:30:25
anything related to treyarch and their call of duty games

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 12, 2012 @ 18:30:33
Street Fighter 4 AE

Don't badmind me.

September 12, 2012 @ 21:49:04
Most turn based fighting games. I don't know why, but those games get really boring really fast with me.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 12, 2012 @ 21:52:14
call of duty series and skyrim. shit is so fuckin boring. oblivion/morrowind >>>>>>>
September 13, 2012 @ 03:59:08
skyrim and fallout. That's that shit i dont ike
September 13, 2012 @ 23:39:19
people are just naming games they don't like. if you consider GTA to be overrated you're an idiot. a game like that is what takes gaming to insane heights. for lack of a better term, GTA is epic.
September 17, 2012 @ 18:09:19
Diablo bro

and Batman Arkham Asylum like ok
September 17, 2012 @ 18:50:32
Any COD game post CoD WaW.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

September 20, 2012 @ 12:05:15
whhuuaat??? didnt have a gameboy???
the pokemon series
September 20, 2012 @ 12:12:16
Tekken
September 24, 2012 @ 17:09:54
Most turn based fighting games. I don't know why, but those games get really boring really fast with me.

Yeah I don't really like em either... fun messing around at a friend's house but I can't imagine playing that alone or all day. Smash Bros. was the only exception for me but now it's almost the same.

Racing games for me as well.
September 25, 2012 @ 12:41:44
I love RPGs but I do think that FF VII is way too over-rated
September 27, 2012 @ 17:40:05
every call of duty run around spraying a gun and knifing people please
Please login first to reply.
x