Dark Souls Official Discussion Thread

September 22, 2011 @ 03:00:40
i'ma start as a deprived lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2011 @ 14:45:00
Just copped Demon's Soul for 20 bills.

Beating it with 100% completion before Dark Souls comes out...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 27, 2011 @ 04:05:40
Lol IGN must be getting paid to give Dark Souls this much publicity...

They are completely on this games' proverbial nuts....saying this will be better than Skyrim?

Fuck outta here.

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 27, 2011 @ 04:24:16
and it's funny the main point ign has is: multiplayer

lol

September 29, 2011 @ 14:11:38
24 Hour straight streaming of Dark Souls on IGN

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/119/1196640p1.html

Buffalo Bills till I die.

October 01, 2011 @ 12:46:41
Just beat Demon's Soul last night... i've never raged so much while playing a video game and with that said I will def be copping Dark Souls on day of release.
October 03, 2011 @ 18:41:00
tomorrow

October 04, 2011 @ 15:36:04
copped this instead of 2k12.

October 04, 2011 @ 17:40:07
nice smokeyface

saw people playing it at midnight. im so sad smh

yeah i traded in gears for it, got $30 bills. i usually don't get guides with games but i feel like i need one for a game like this, haven't played anything like it so i have no clue "what to do" i.e what gift means and etc..what system are you getting it for?

edit: i cant find a guide online for the life of me.

October 05, 2011 @ 12:37:23
Fuck this game is hard as hell... way harder than demons so far. There are no trash mobs in this game. Everyone one of them can and will fuck you up.

October 05, 2011 @ 16:34:14

Inactive User

I'm already at a loss as to where to go. I got to the spiral staircase, but the armored guy at the bottom whoops my ass and I'm definitely not ready for the demon on the bridge. Tried back tracking, but the skeletons are still putting the smack down. Guess I'll have to do some more exploring/grinding tonight.

Btw 2hrs in and pyro

October 05, 2011 @ 19:26:54

Inactive User

Coulda swore the demon killed me in one hit. I'll try again. Good looks

October 06, 2011 @ 12:19:35
I just beat the Capra boss. Headed down to the depths and got my ass served by those globs that fall from the ceiling, those dumbass curse frogs, & the so-called *easy* gaping dragon.

October 06, 2011 @ 17:32:48
Got rage the yesterday... gave it a chance and did not like it at all. Traded it in and copped Dark Souls and loving this shit smokeyface...

-THiZZ

October 06, 2011 @ 20:10:29
Capra was easy as hell. All you had to do is go up the stairs and go to the right onto the ledge. He'll try to attack you but end up falling. From there just plunge attack and just rinse and repeat.

For hydra you just have to get by the water and he'll stop doing the water breath shit. From there you can just block when the heads come at you. When the heads are dug in the ground just hack and slash. You may need a bow and arrow though for the last couple of heads since they're hard to get while in the water.

Hope that made sense.. i'm drunk.

@Dennis

I went down there and got cursed also. Is that supposed to be an instant death?
October 09, 2011 @ 00:01:41

Inactive User

so i hit laurentius by accident freeing him from the barrels and now he's aggressive. am i fucked?
October 09, 2011 @ 03:43:44
Infamous here's that secret boss i was telling you about earlier today. I just beat him with a lvl 18 thief with the Drake Sword, he drops 20K in souls...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PU7J_xSr-c&feature=related

-THiZZ
October 09, 2011 @ 04:24:50
@Dennis
I went down there and got cursed also. Is that supposed to be an instant death?

I guess so, even though I had full health, the minute I was cursed it instantly killed me from what I recall.

so i hit laurentius by accident freeing him from the barrels and now he’s aggressive. am i fucked?

Yes, I think you are fucked lol (kinda). I saw this online somewhere from someone who killed him, I do not know how accurate it is. To get the pyro skill: "You can still get one from Eingyi, the egg infested in the chamber of the Daughter of Chaos, which is a hidden room right after the boss of Blighttown. Just make sure you tell him you are the new servant, and speak to him without a flame and he'll give you one."

Infamous here’s that secret boss i was telling you about earlier today. I just beat him with a lvl...

That shit cray. I got the drake sword but my slow ass knight is gonna fail at killing him lol.

EDIT: Go cop that Dark Souls guide off of Amazon, they had it up for only $13.75 for a 383 page hardcover. Its pretty damn nice if you ask me lol.

Please login first to reply.
x