FLASH SALE - 25% OFF - USE CODE: FLASH25 (25 HOURS ONLY)
February 13, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
EMU OG

Rushing it won't help. GTA is successful enough they can delay the game and build hype and not lose customer base.
February 14, 2011 @ 02:18 PM
RawShack

any word on the release date?
February 14, 2011 @ 02:24 PM
DStyles

any word on the release date?

none yet but should be out sometime come 2012.

Maybe a christmas release. Man fuck it though GTA should go up against w/e CoD title drops that year. GTA 5 FTW!

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

February 14, 2011 @ 03:01 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

GTA V will definitely be the top seller imo. I'm sure it'll come out this holiday season. I just can't wait to see what the storyline is gonna be and where it'll take place.
February 14, 2011 @ 03:06 PM
DStyles

I doubt it will drop anytime this year.

February 15, 2011 @ 12:36 AM
Shanklin

I still play GTA IV, shit is too good.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

February 15, 2011 @ 02:36 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

If they remake vice city I hope they go with a modern layout/era instead of 1980's and improve customizations, that would be dope.

I haven't played iv since early 010 shit's over there collecting dust, time to open that up.
February 20, 2011 @ 09:04 AM
DubbAi

GTA San Andreas (again) or GTA Euro....cool
February 20, 2011 @ 10:55 AM
EMU OG

you ♥♥♥♥♥s are stupid. they wont take GTA outta america, its supposed to be a satire of american culture
February 20, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
tonysteak

you ♥♥♥♥♥s are stupid. they wont take GTA outta america, its supposed to be a satire of american culture

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

February 20, 2011 @ 02:43 PM
tonysteak

you're an idiot. Pre gta 3 and post gta 3 games are completely different. and that's not irony. you're just an idiot.

it would be irony, because he's calling people stupid and he doesn't realize the first GTA had an expansion that took place in london

fuck you for not knowing your literary devices. and furthermore, get off my dick because they've never said they WOULDN'T do it outside of america for a new game, but its possible

February 20, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
tonysteak

suck my penis pussy faggot. post GTA3 are all satires on american culture. i doubt rockstar would ever break that formula. therefore he is not stupid, you are the stupid one meaning that his post is not irony, but your post is ironic for calling him an idiot when you're actually the idiot. so yeah I guess I was wrong. :\ i apologize for that.

yeah, you doubt rockstar would do it, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't, so shut the fuck up. and lol @ your grammar. read what I bolded, and you'll see why you're the idiot

February 20, 2011 @ 08:32 PM
Jaylib

ya know...it's not like they couldn't base it around europe/the int'l world's view on/perspective of america...
February 21, 2011 @ 09:02 AM
DStyles

I hope it does not go to Europe, why? Because they're bitches and are going to start moaning that we are making a joke out of them.

February 21, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
Sunny-D93

look like its going to suck
February 27, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

March 8, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
DStyles

Hopefully all the shit that made san Andreas the best game ever(Fuck a FF or a Halo) is added to this one.

They better not add that stupid achievement where you have to complete the game in 30 hours. That's what ruined GTAIV for me. I rushed thru the whole game.

March 8, 2011 @ 02:50 PM
3lite

Not another black guy as the main character please. SA had the weakest story of any GTA game.
March 8, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
Z

I heard the next Grand Theft Auto was going to take place in Vice City again, which is the equivalent to Miami in Rockstar's fictional world. I also heard that it wont be dubbed GTA V but rather more side stories like Vice City and San Andreas were.

I just want to see more customization like in San Andreas with your character, the whips and they should add home customization as well. I would also like to see some cross game characters like they did in San Andreas, seeing familiar faces from other GTA's are pretty cool.

If they make this next game only for PS3, I will be a happy camper, because PS3 Blue-Ray Disc hold 80 GB of memory as apposed to 360s 20. But with Microsoft's greedy asses that wont be possible, when they dropped $20 million dollars to get exclusive DLC for 360 which only lasted a few months before it came to PS3 and PC, a GTA only for PS3 seems unlikely.

"The next Grand Theft Auto game may be heading back to Los Angeles

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

March 8, 2011 @ 03:17 PM
Z

If I owned a gaming company, the money would not be first priority, its important, but not as important to me as the quality of my product. I would take money out my own pocket to make sure that the product was to its fullest potential. FUCK Microsoft, Monopolizing Faggots!

March 8, 2011 @ 03:36 PM
Z

unless your video game company was owned by a first party, you'd run it into the ground which is why I hope you don't plan on entering the business industry. you obviously lack basic knowledge of running a business. by the time this game releases SCE is prolly gonna be out of business anyway.

LMAO! Maybe your right, but I just like to see quality games. San Andreas was an amazing game, despite its horrible graphics. I just want to know what it will take for them to make the games completely how we want them instead of doing half the job all the time. XBOX 360 is preventing that progression from happening with those lousy ass 20 GB game disc. Shit.

I heard son was in the process of making a 500 GB disc. Thats insane! I hope they incorporate that in their gaming technology in their next gen system. That would force Microsoft to make some major changes.

What is SCE?

March 8, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
DStyles

LOL@ this nikka.

You're the type of nikka that would run a company to the ground.

March 8, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
Z

Sony Computer Entertainment aka the part of sony that is in charge of video games.

Lol, wow, I knew that. Silly me.

But I don't know about them going into the gutter just yet. That new PSP looks really promising. Lets hope that will help them get back on their feet. We wouldn't want another gaming company to fall like Sega did. The Dreamcast was an amazing system, and with the concepts that they presented I am sure if they were still a company today that their Next Gen system would have been Amazing!

RIP: Sega

BTW, I know they still make games, but I think they are owned by Nintendo now.

March 8, 2011 @ 04:02 PM
Z

They are facing a bunch of bullshit that is all culminating because of how shittily the division was run the past 5 years. Law suits from LG, law suits toward the hackers, NGP marketing and promotion, PS3 being a fucking money pit. I honestly have no idea how much longer Sony is going to find this a viable source of income.

Well that sucks...

March 8, 2011 @ 04:11 PM
Z

im actually starting to enjoy my ps3 too. meh

Ha Ha, seriously? Playing what?

All I play is Socom and Metal Gear.

March 8, 2011 @ 06:26 PM
Z

gow 3 kane and lynch and farcry are what im playing now. lookin to cop killzone 2 and 3 when the price is right. slept hard on the sales at amazon now it's full price again. sad

What is GoW 3? Sounds like Gears of War...

March 8, 2011 @ 07:33 PM
Z

gow= god of war. step your ps3 knowledge up.

HA HA! Respect.

March 9, 2011 @ 03:18 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Is anyone else curious on what time period this game will take place? If it's back in Los Santos and it's today will they have updated styles? ie gang bangers, jerkers, hipsters etc.
March 9, 2011 @ 03:58 PM
DStyles

Is anyone else curious on what time period this game will take place? If it's back in Los Santos and it's today will they have updated styles? ie gang bangers, jerkers, hipsters etc.

I hope they do so I can run over them in a lowrider cool

March 9, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
Its_SONIC

they should make another san andreas based game. CJ was the trillest that game could never get boring

Please login first to reply.