Grand Theft Auto V Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2012 @ 15:50:49 PM
lol just look at LA Noire im sure the game wont look too different than that graphic wise.

and as for the sims aspects ive always wanted a GTA MMO with like a home, have a car, different hoods ran by real gangs (players) etc.

a GTA MMO would be sweet but I couldnt see them doing it

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2012 @ 16:25:36 PM
i think it would work if they made it free to play and used micro transactions for stupid shit like cars, character skins, houses, etc

^ this. but then I feel like it would become a pay to win type of game.
August 27, 2012 @ 16:44:58 PM
I doubt it, the main thing thats always made GTA so win is that its so great for pick up and play, I know so many people who have all games and never even did the missions like that, just use mad cheats and go on rampages and thats worth $60 to them. The Houser brothers have always been big on that sort of accessibility and turning GTA into a MMO would definitely turn off a lot of casual gamers.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 27, 2012 @ 17:46:12 PM
people said the same thing about LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption , wouldn't be surprised if the graphics actually look that good .

August 29, 2012 @ 20:09:32 PM
Late 2012 / Early 2013

i'm thinking more like mid 2013. more like spring time
August 29, 2012 @ 20:35:59 PM
LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption were both very underwhelming to me.

LA Noire was completely developed by Team Bondi, all Rockstar did was publish it.
RDR was a solid game in my opinion. The graphics were great too.

August 29, 2012 @ 20:45:03 PM
RDR was a nice game, storyline was so dope.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 29, 2012 @ 21:18:22 PM
LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption were both very underwhelming to me.

nigga you're underwhelming lmfao

October 16, 2012 @ 17:23:04 PM
GTA 5 Demo Revealed To The Press; Will Be Game Informer's December Cover

Rockstar's reluctance to give any details about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 game has left many fans frustrated and wondering how the game is coming along. Well here's some good news - as of now, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable, and it looks like the press is beginning to get a demo of it.

Game Informer Editor-In-Chief Andy McNamara recently tweeted this:

"In NYC, about to check out December's cover game #GTAV"

He then posted a picture of the Rockstar Games logo, presumably at Rockstar's headquarters in New York City.

No other publications have mentioned getting to demo Grand Theft Auto 5, but if at least one member of the press is allowed to make it the cover story of a magazine, you can bet Rockstar is content enough to show it off given the amount of secrecy that they have shrouded the game in.

Game Informer also has a tendency to tease readers with the next month's cover the month before, so we could get a glimpse at the December Grand Theft Auto 5 cover sometime in early November.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will take place in the fictional-yet-based-off-of-Los Angeles city of Los Santos. The playable area is said to be the biggest yet, and there will be a number of new features in the game over Grand Theft Auto 4, including the ability to once again fly planes. Multiplayer will be more robust this time around, with Rockstar promising that the crews you created in Max Payne 3 will transfer over to Grand Theft Auto 5.

Details on the story and main character are nil at the moment, but expect the typical rise-to-the-top, criminal underworld kind of narrative Grand Theft Auto has always been about.

There is no official release date, but a look at retailers' expectations at the moment points to a first quarter 2013 launch.
October 16, 2012 @ 19:43:18 PM
i think it would work if they made it free to play and used micro transactions for stupid shit like cars, character skins, houses, etc

^ this. but then I feel like it would become a pay to win type of game.

APB is pretty much what you're describing. It's also P2W.
October 17, 2012 @ 22:07:06 PM
GTA 5 Demo Revealed To The Press; Will Be Game Informer's December Cover

Rockstar's reluctance to give any details about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 game has left many fans frustrated and wondering how the game is coming along. Well here's some good news - as of now, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable, and it looks like the press is beginning to get a demo of it.

Game Informer Editor-In-Chief Andy McNamara recently tweeted this:

"In NYC, about to check out December's cover game #GTAV"

He then posted a picture of the Rockstar Games logo, presumably at Rockstar's headquarters in New York City.

No other publications have mentioned getting to demo Grand Theft Auto 5, but if at least one member of the press is allowed to make it the cover story of a magazine, you can bet Rockstar is content enough to show it off given the amount of secrecy that they have shrouded the game in.

Game Informer also has a tendency to tease readers with the next month's cover the month before, so we could get a glimpse at the December Grand Theft Auto 5 cover sometime in early November.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will take place in the fictional-yet-based-off-of-Los Angeles city of Los Santos. The playable area is said to be the biggest yet, and there will be a number of new features in the game over Grand Theft Auto 4, including the ability to once again fly planes. Multiplayer will be more robust this time around, with Rockstar promising that the crews you created in Max Payne 3 will transfer over to Grand Theft Auto 5.

Details on the story and main character are nil at the moment, but expect the typical rise-to-the-top, criminal underworld kind of narrative Grand Theft Auto has always been about.

There is no official release date, but a look at retailers' expectations at the moment points to a first quarter 2013 launch.

snap finally some real info on the game, cant wait for this shit, ive been craving too hard since the teaser trailer
October 17, 2012 @ 22:23:35 PM
i'd rather wait then have them rush it out for holidays.
October 25, 2012 @ 08:48:16 AM
I've tried playing GTA IV again, but that was a pretty big disappointment. Did not age very well.

allagainstnone.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 20:44:01 PM
you can now Pre Order GTA V thru Wallmart .... Game officially drops in May smokeyface
October 28, 2012 @ 21:21:35 PM
you can now Pre Order GTA V thru Wallmart .... Game officially drops in May smokeyface

You just gonna still my shine like that nigga
October 28, 2012 @ 21:25:06 PM
This game is going to be epic...I hope the crew thing that was in max payne is done way better in this game...I mean I want to see gang hideouts online...with gang territory as well.If you drive in the wrong area and someone see's you then it should be on....The thing I really want to see though is gang hideouts...where members can go and split up money after they just did whatever they did.....free roam needs to allow people to do side missions that never get old together....
October 28, 2012 @ 21:25:48 PM
So excited for this. GTA is the best game of all time.
October 28, 2012 @ 22:16:30 PM
I'm pretty sure their gonna delay this game again. They did this in previous release dates, just a couple a couple of weeks though.
October 28, 2012 @ 22:44:48 PM
Nah this date makes sense. GTA IV came out around may/june back in 08
October 28, 2012 @ 23:15:14 PM
may...man fuck that i want it b4 christmas, damn can we at least get another trailer?

:)

October 29, 2012 @ 00:56:06 AM
i'd rather wait then have them rush it out for holidays.

fuck that they can patch it with updates i want this shit like nao
October 29, 2012 @ 00:58:22 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
may...man fuck that i want it b4 christmas, damn can we at least get another trailer?
before christmas? lmao u must not know how video game marketing works.
October 30, 2012 @ 16:21:45 PM
October 30, 2012 @ 16:53:10 PM
^YES!! Is that Kate Upton?
October 30, 2012 @ 18:13:32 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

8smokeyface )

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

Please login first to reply.
x