August 22, 2012 @ 10:57 PM
ToyotaGuy

i hope my gang is still alive tho.

GROVE4LYFE. FUCKBALLERS
August 22, 2012 @ 11:06 PM
calintz

very unlikely that these are console shots. most likely from PC. and Rockstar uses photoshop on their pictures. I wouldnt expect this exact type of quality but it should be good.

this

unless we seeing next gen ish
August 24, 2012 @ 07:01 AM
Trollinator

I don't think this will beat san andres tho

I want to see the world burn

August 24, 2012 @ 02:26 PM
HooliganElmo.

There are 4 more new screenshots smile
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/43961/business.html

August 24, 2012 @ 02:37 PM
9inchesofsole

Damn all these screenshots they been showing us all this week, can we get a new trailer??
August 24, 2012 @ 02:48 PM
HooliganElmo.

Damn all these screenshots they been showing us all this week, can we get a new trailer??
August 24, 2012 @ 03:13 PM
damnwitless1

I don't think this will beat san andres tho

lmao you're BUGGIN, and I def second that new trailer motion

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 24, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
starving

suspended

these were the pics I was waiting on! Some fuckin ACTION
August 25, 2012 @ 03:43 AM
╒rozzy

The NPC's flying that low with choppers? That's badass lol

August 25, 2012 @ 04:07 AM
aalexander

ima try and get this on pc, just imagine the mods that will come out
August 25, 2012 @ 04:44 AM
Siphonin

Seems like the cops are pulling out them red dots
August 25, 2012 @ 04:54 AM
Your Fan

Give this game some Sims type play-ability and you have the perfect sandbox game.
August 25, 2012 @ 09:38 AM
B Low Brown

Give this game some Sims type play-ability and you have the perfect sandbox game.

I don't get what you're requesting.. What part of the sims gameplay do you want implemented?

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 25, 2012 @ 09:40 AM
B Low Brown

Fuck after closer inspection, these screens are retouched to all hell. This is what I'd expect a next gen title to look like, in the beginning of its cycle. No way the game will look this damn good, not even in the cutscenes

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

August 27, 2012 @ 06:05 AM
Jay_Bird

they might be cutscenes
August 27, 2012 @ 08:29 AM

Inactive

is there an estimated release date yet for this?
August 27, 2012 @ 03:50 PM
Josh

lol just look at LA Noire im sure the game wont look too different than that graphic wise.

and as for the sims aspects ive always wanted a GTA MMO with like a home, have a car, different hoods ran by real gangs (players) etc.

a GTA MMO would be sweet but I couldnt see them doing it

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

August 27, 2012 @ 04:25 PM
WPGMB

i think it would work if they made it free to play and used micro transactions for stupid shit like cars, character skins, houses, etc

^ this. but then I feel like it would become a pay to win type of game.
August 27, 2012 @ 04:44 PM
damnwitless1

I doubt it, the main thing thats always made GTA so win is that its so great for pick up and play, I know so many people who have all games and never even did the missions like that, just use mad cheats and go on rampages and thats worth $60 to them. The Houser brothers have always been big on that sort of accessibility and turning GTA into a MMO would definitely turn off a lot of casual gamers.

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

August 27, 2012 @ 05:46 PM
esjay

people said the same thing about LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption , wouldn't be surprised if the graphics actually look that good .

MY FS THREAD , CHEAP ASS SHIT : http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/178540/

August 29, 2012 @ 08:09 PM
PlatinumRespect

Late 2012 / Early 2013

i'm thinking more like mid 2013. more like spring time
August 29, 2012 @ 08:35 PM
╒rozzy

LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption were both very underwhelming to me.

LA Noire was completely developed by Team Bondi, all Rockstar did was publish it.
RDR was a solid game in my opinion. The graphics were great too.

August 29, 2012 @ 08:45 PM
Forests

RDR was a nice game, storyline was so dope.

drug-runs.tumblr.com

August 29, 2012 @ 09:18 PM
The Fiasco

LA Noire and Red Dead Redemption were both very underwhelming to me.

nigga you're underwhelming lmfao

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

October 16, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
9inchesofsole

GTA 5 Demo Revealed To The Press; Will Be Game Informer's December Cover

Rockstar's reluctance to give any details about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 game has left many fans frustrated and wondering how the game is coming along. Well here's some good news - as of now, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable, and it looks like the press is beginning to get a demo of it.

Game Informer Editor-In-Chief Andy McNamara recently tweeted this:

"In NYC, about to check out December's cover game #GTAV"

He then posted a picture of the Rockstar Games logo, presumably at Rockstar's headquarters in New York City.

No other publications have mentioned getting to demo Grand Theft Auto 5, but if at least one member of the press is allowed to make it the cover story of a magazine, you can bet Rockstar is content enough to show it off given the amount of secrecy that they have shrouded the game in.

Game Informer also has a tendency to tease readers with the next month's cover the month before, so we could get a glimpse at the December Grand Theft Auto 5 cover sometime in early November.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will take place in the fictional-yet-based-off-of-Los Angeles city of Los Santos. The playable area is said to be the biggest yet, and there will be a number of new features in the game over Grand Theft Auto 4, including the ability to once again fly planes. Multiplayer will be more robust this time around, with Rockstar promising that the crews you created in Max Payne 3 will transfer over to Grand Theft Auto 5.

Details on the story and main character are nil at the moment, but expect the typical rise-to-the-top, criminal underworld kind of narrative Grand Theft Auto has always been about.

There is no official release date, but a look at retailers' expectations at the moment points to a first quarter 2013 launch.
October 16, 2012 @ 07:43 PM
etzel

i think it would work if they made it free to play and used micro transactions for stupid shit like cars, character skins, houses, etc

^ this. but then I feel like it would become a pay to win type of game.

APB is pretty much what you're describing. It's also P2W.
October 17, 2012 @ 10:07 PM
Luvian

GTA 5 Demo Revealed To The Press; Will Be Game Informer's December Cover

Rockstar's reluctance to give any details about the upcoming Grand Theft Auto 5 game has left many fans frustrated and wondering how the game is coming along. Well here's some good news - as of now, Grand Theft Auto 5 is playable, and it looks like the press is beginning to get a demo of it.

Game Informer Editor-In-Chief Andy McNamara recently tweeted this:

"In NYC, about to check out December's cover game #GTAV"

He then posted a picture of the Rockstar Games logo, presumably at Rockstar's headquarters in New York City.

No other publications have mentioned getting to demo Grand Theft Auto 5, but if at least one member of the press is allowed to make it the cover story of a magazine, you can bet Rockstar is content enough to show it off given the amount of secrecy that they have shrouded the game in.

Game Informer also has a tendency to tease readers with the next month's cover the month before, so we could get a glimpse at the December Grand Theft Auto 5 cover sometime in early November.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will take place in the fictional-yet-based-off-of-Los Angeles city of Los Santos. The playable area is said to be the biggest yet, and there will be a number of new features in the game over Grand Theft Auto 4, including the ability to once again fly planes. Multiplayer will be more robust this time around, with Rockstar promising that the crews you created in Max Payne 3 will transfer over to Grand Theft Auto 5.

Details on the story and main character are nil at the moment, but expect the typical rise-to-the-top, criminal underworld kind of narrative Grand Theft Auto has always been about.

There is no official release date, but a look at retailers' expectations at the moment points to a first quarter 2013 launch.

snap finally some real info on the game, cant wait for this shit, ive been craving too hard since the teaser trailer
October 17, 2012 @ 10:23 PM
brdisthewrd

i'd rather wait then have them rush it out for holidays.
October 25, 2012 @ 08:48 AM
baardei

I've tried playing GTA IV again, but that was a pretty big disappointment. Did not age very well.

allagainstnone.tumblr.com

October 28, 2012 @ 08:44 PM
StephonPurham

you can now Pre Order GTA V thru Wallmart .... Game officially drops in May cool

Please login first to reply.