Street Fighter x Tekken Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 18, 2012 @ 03:20:20
meh still dont know if i like it or not. i definitely dont like the gem system, too much shit, and character glow is gay
February 21, 2012 @ 08:34:36
my friend just preordered this
February 21, 2012 @ 23:23:42
at least ken made the game

they be bull corning keeping him out the vs. games
March 05, 2012 @ 16:13:56
this shit is gonna be boss tonight.

find me on PSN @ mykittyismagical.

practicing my guy on SS4AE today though, so lets spar.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

March 05, 2012 @ 21:52:49
yo kitty are you even good in ssf4? not being a dick, i'm not even that good, but i can play for the most part, just curious. i main ibuki and play cody from time to time, so for sfxt my team will be ibuki x nina or ibuki x yoshi. add me on psn if you wanna run some sets, riphu, but you'll have to wait until i get my stick back
March 05, 2012 @ 23:11:39
lmfao lets test our ibuki's and ill follow with guy, adon and dudley.

damn i have no stick, i only have controller.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 07, 2012 @ 03:13:18
yeah gameplay is pretty dope on this .. i dig the street fighter commands with the tekken style launchers and juggling .

millions

4 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 13:36:08
:S not gonna get this i'm a tekken and street fighter fan however lol this crossover does not feels right at all lol... just my 2 cent...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 09, 2012 @ 19:00:38
finna get this one soon

anywhere i can get a joystick for cheap? i had a hori one a couple years ago but it's lost
March 09, 2012 @ 20:20:03
Infamous, would you compare the game more to SF4 or MVC ? In terms of gameplay. And does the gem system really fuck up the game? Is there a way to turn it off?

March 10, 2012 @ 17:24:50
I suck at this game compared to SF4. Everything feels kinda un-intentional to me. It's still early so I won't speak too negatively about it. Kitty, Riphu imma add you guys. Infamous I already got you.

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 10, 2012 @ 21:05:29
Should i pick this up or Ultimate MVC3? Still debating. I wanna pick up a game that'll be in the competitive scene for a while. Don't know how serious the good players are gonna take this game

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 11, 2012 @ 20:50:43
the fucking connection on xbox live is fucking horrible!! they need to fix this shit asap
Please login first to reply.
x