Xbox 360: Gamertag Thread

Jun 17, 2010 @ 15:34
Originally posted by Inactive User

Kensington Lock Support. Fuck yeah. smokeyface No one finna steal my slim.

There arent any kinect ports on the original 360? That sucks
Jun 17, 2010 @ 15:45
lol
Jun 17, 2010 @ 15:55
Yo I got a real question, say your Xbox 360 gets RROD will it be refurbished with the new xbox to cut down on the repairs. But what about memory would they give you a new battery if you sent in yours or would you have to buy it.
Jun 17, 2010 @ 16:12
nothing is free and they would send you a refurbished old one not a new slim.

But they are saying they are quitting the production of old Xbox. Idk I def got a new xbox when i send mine in, new serial and everyhting.
Jun 17, 2010 @ 16:18
Ya idk why I asked that, I'm high as fuck..lol.
Jun 17, 2010 @ 16:54
they wont send you a refurb. they'll fix yours and send it back to you so you get the same one. But what do you mean about memory and battery???

nah they really don't do that anymore, almost always they send you a new or "new" xbox. The one I got back was pretty much brand new, the info at the back said it was made like a month ago. My old one was like 3 years old.
Jun 18, 2010 @ 02:06
main point is that you can view the web on a giant say...42" hell 60" plus 1080p HDTV

just imagine youtube.....60"+ in your living room for all your friends and family to watch at the same time

...thats how i see it

Jun 18, 2010 @ 02:23
Im just saying you can buy a $10 cable for your laptop and get the same effect.
Jun 18, 2010 @ 16:45
lol as always @ microsoft
Jun 18, 2010 @ 22:26
haseown
Jun 19, 2010 @ 02:49
fuck your consoles, imagine playing SC2 on a fucking 60" 1080p HDTV. NOW SUCK IT MICROSONY.

my rig pwns all

/thread

now back on track, when the fuck did this happen? I went to bestbuy to cop some SD cards and I see this new xbox. wtf?!
Jun 19, 2010 @ 03:04
my xbox slim 360 is better than your xbox slim 360

swlosangeles.com

Jun 19, 2010 @ 23:13
main point is that you can view the web on a giant say...42" hell 60" plus 1080p HDTV

just imagine youtube.....60"+ in your living room for all your friends and family to watch at the same time

...thats how i see it

thats why they have cables to plug your laptop into the tv. and its a lot easier than on a console.

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/172003

Jun 21, 2010 @ 03:54
imma save up, what size tv to get for a small room?
Jun 21, 2010 @ 09:41
prob a 26" would be good for a small bedroom.

some overheating issues being reported by people with the new xbox360

(Invalid img)

shuts itself off if it overheats.

and instead of a red ring, it's a red dot of death now. well it's not dead yet, that just turns red then the warning message appears.
the system is much quieter, but still runs very hot.

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Jun 21, 2010 @ 12:30
god damn. so many fucking ps3 fanpussys on hb. kinda pisses me off i never have any backup, even though I wouldnt need it.

this guy said backup lol.

instagram: prxsh

Jun 21, 2010 @ 22:32
Copped my slim from Gamestop today, dropped a total of 120 on it after I traded in my old Xbox, I was gonna pay for a new HD anyways, so I figured I might as well get the slim. The finish on it is nice as hell, glossy black like the Old PS3.

No problems yet, having a big Harddrive is great too, because I can install all my games now, which is an amazing thing for those who haven't done it before, especially with these new game cases that eventually fuck up some discs.

Wifi has been great so far too, now I don't need a 150 ft cable to play on my our big screens anymore. 50" and 55" is the way to go ♥♥♥♥♥S.
Jun 22, 2010 @ 21:33
gonna cop mine on thursday cant wait
Jun 23, 2010 @ 22:04
First of all, LOL @ the power brick. Microsoft still can't design a system that doesn't need an external power brick? Really? Is it that hard to do?

Second, LOL because once again Microsoft has shipped a low quality, faulty product that is prone to failure.

Smh @ people buying this piece of garbage or the original 360; I mean honestly, how could someone buy a product that has a 1/3 chance of failing, it's just ridiculous.
Jun 24, 2010 @ 02:32
I never had problems with any of my xboxs', my recent one was banned from modding so I had to get a new one. SMH at all these people getting red rings and shit.
Jun 24, 2010 @ 13:21
First of all, LOL @ the power brick. Microsoft still can't design a system that doesn't need an external power brick? Really? Is it that hard to do?

Second, LOL because once again Microsoft has shipped a low quality, faulty product that is prone to failure.

Smh @ people buying this piece of garbage or the original 360; I mean honestly, how could someone buy a product that has a 1/3 chance of failing, it's just ridiculous.

seeing as how i'm on my second 360, and my 3rd PS3, and I went through two PS2s, I really see failure in all electronics.
Jun 24, 2010 @ 14:22
Statistically though, the 360 has a higher average rate of failure. Each individual case is unique since there is no real average. But 360 still fails more often than PS3, just not in your case.
Jun 24, 2010 @ 17:13
all companies have a secret agenda. sonys is to brainwash people with complete shit and microsoft is trying to save the people!

smh

http://tonyhoangphoto.com

Jun 26, 2010 @ 00:17
sounds like its almost as good as a ps3 now

hahaha yeah almost
Jun 27, 2010 @ 14:24
New to xbox

krazyj604

red dead redemption (currently playing)
forza 3 (haven't played yet)
Jun 27, 2010 @ 17:51
i'm skeptical about the design. on some pics it looks great while on others it just looks plain weird. reminds me of an alienware case. how does it look in person?
Jun 28, 2010 @ 00:04
looks dope, specially because everything in my entertainment system is glossy black, except for my PS3 slim, which is matte. It just has a nice modern look to it.
Jun 28, 2010 @ 11:30
pause

if sony's brainwashing people with complete shit, i feel so, so sorry for the company that brainwashes their consumers that this will be cool:

(Invalid img)

l m f a o
Jun 28, 2010 @ 20:43
^lol i love the 360 but that just looks gay as fuck

imho the wii, ps move, and kinect are all stupid. the world doesnt need this half ass virtual reality/motion/whatever shit
Jun 29, 2010 @ 00:15
^lol i love the 360 but that just looks gay as fuck

imho the wii, ps move, and kinect are all stupid. the world doesnt need this half ass virtual reality/motion/whatever shit

yea what happened to kicking back in your couch and just relaxing playing video games.smh. If i want to play basketball/bowling or some shit, i rather do it irl.
Please login first to reply.
HYPECHAT 0