Xbox 360: Gamertag Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 25, 2010 @ 08:35:49
@ emu that's an outrageous statement. 7 xboxes? really? and ps3 is still shitter? c'mon son

@ infamous glad you're back solely in the ps3 camp, clearly the xbox couldn't hold you down. It was intimidated by the ps3 lmao
December 25, 2010 @ 09:30:33
im looking at my ps3 and i feel like this ♥♥♥♥♥s talking to me. He knows i was wrong, but he had to let me find out on my own. And even though hes displeased with me hes still going to continue to hold me down cause thats what real ♥♥♥♥♥s do. I'm sorry PS3 aka God. I'll never betray you again.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 25, 2010 @ 12:25:34
fuck you xbox, fucking open tray error shit

id buy a ps3 but i have like 20 xbox games smh
December 25, 2010 @ 12:28:07
fuck you xbox, fucking open tray error shit

id buy a ps3 but i have like 20 xbox games smh

you still have that?

Just double tap A when it says "open Tray"

December 25, 2010 @ 12:41:44
yeah im getting it often now, ive done that for like 5 mins straight and nothing is happening smh
December 25, 2010 @ 14:05:58
stop buying used shit ♥♥♥♥♥s smokeyface
December 25, 2010 @ 14:25:39
it wasnt used, i bought it new at best buy 2 years ago

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 26, 2010 @ 00:05:30
I respect your opinion but even you had to know thats a little outrageous

Oh yah, its fucking ridiculous. I can see one breaking 4 years after purchase, considering how much i use to play but obviously not 7.

I mean I have a ps3, with metal gear solid and a couple other games. I beat MGS about a year and half ago, haven't touched it since. I just don't enjoy it
December 26, 2010 @ 11:21:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
Oh yah, its fucking ridiculous. I can see one breaking 4 years after purchase, considering how much i use to play but obviously not 7.

I mean I have a ps3, with metal gear solid and a couple other games. I beat MGS about a year and half ago, haven't touched it since. I just don't enjoy it

are you an achievement whore? If not then the 360 is pointless.

You get free online(Fuck that "you get what you pay for" or "my friends are on live" nikka fuck your friends)

and... a whole bunch of other shit.

Let the homeboy b low brown tell you.

December 26, 2010 @ 12:43:10
are you an achievement whore? If not then the 360 is pointless.

You get free online(Fuck that "you get what you pay for" or "my friends are on live" nikka fuck your friends)

and... a whole bunch of other shit.

Let the homeboy b low brown tell you.

have you spent a lot of time on xbox live equal to the amount of time you've spent on PSN?

anyone who has played on both will tell you that XBL has a lot better online set-up server wise
December 26, 2010 @ 12:56:45
LOL I don't even own a ps3... too poor to get one smh

maybe it's just me but I just don't have love for the xbox anymore... they way them fuckers treated me... never again.

December 26, 2010 @ 13:27:02
what did they do to you brah? besides rrod and open tray shit
December 26, 2010 @ 14:01:34
what did they do to you brah? besides rrod and open tray shit

They didn't want to repair my shit for free... they actually ended up fixing it for free but I had to go thru a lot.

I have been a loyal customer since the 1st OG XBox. They think that I'm one of those lupe homosexual fans that owned a ps2 and then copped a 360 because it came out first.

December 27, 2010 @ 11:54:22
got a $50 gamestop gift card for christmas. any suggestions on what games i should get? def getting rdr and they have a buy 2 used get one free deal.

edit: only bought blops and reach this year.
December 27, 2010 @ 15:35:16
^lol never happened to me smokeyface

not yet...

im looking at my ps3 and i feel like this ♥♥♥♥♥s talking to me. He knows i was wrong, but he had to let me find out on my own. And even though hes displeased with me hes still going to continue to hold me down cause thats what real ♥♥♥♥♥s do. I'm sorry PS3 aka God. I'll never cheat on you again.

fixed

lmao fucking hero i swear the ps3 your real gf

I want to see the world burn

December 28, 2010 @ 01:11:57
Something as powerful as a PS3 could never be a woman.

if i havent seen al your posts giving advice in the girl problem thread, I would assume you were a virgin based on this post
December 28, 2010 @ 02:57:20
anyone want to buy a 3 month XBL card? $15 via paypal (Gift)

is the 3 mo XBL card already activated? I'm interested in this.
December 28, 2010 @ 03:21:25
Anyone fux with the Kinect? Got one for Christmas, havent even set that shit up yet...
December 28, 2010 @ 10:58:49
Fairly fun. Great for getting your parents involved.
December 28, 2010 @ 11:05:10
i got 2 1 for $100 and the other one for regular priced. found out my bedroom is too small so i sold them both for profits. it was fun i just couldn't get enough space for 2 players so it was pointless.

the dancing game is A+ and Kinect Adventures is a lot of fun for a bundle game

December 28, 2010 @ 18:52:55
hahah yeah.. I never said I didn't trust him.
December 29, 2010 @ 01:45:27
anyone know if the kinect is worth it?
December 29, 2010 @ 04:24:28
^scroll up

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x