PS3: PSN Name Thread

Jun 27, 2011 @ 06:54
man i just finished infamous, cant believe how quickly i played through it! its one of those games you just dont wanna drop down!

i was still a bit confused with the story though, looking forward to infamous 2

also go assassins creed 1 and 2, red dead redemption and the uncharteds. will be a fun mid year break!
Jun 27, 2011 @ 14:21
xerox707

Cod-BO
NFS-Hot Pursuit
LittleBigPlanet
Uncharted 2
Dirt 2
Fifa 11
Infamous
Street of Rage 2
Jun 28, 2011 @ 12:30
Yeah I like Infamous too.. I probably wouldve never bought the game, but since they gave it for free, I'm glad I downloaded it. I'll buy Infamous 2 for sure.
I'm like 2 missions in the on the 2nd island with those white/green looking guys & the fire spider looking machines.. how far am I??

man i just finished infamous, cant believe how quickly i played through it! its one of those games you just dont wanna drop down!

i was still a bit confused with the story though, looking forward to infamous 2

also go assassins creed 1 and 2, red dead redemption and the uncharteds. will be a fun mid year break!
Jun 28, 2011 @ 17:31
how far am I??

there's 3 islands, so you're probably a 1/3 of the way through
Jun 28, 2011 @ 19:10
Anyone playing the Uncharted 3 Beta?

add me Quezz-
Jun 29, 2011 @ 23:53
:p

I want to see the world burn

Jun 30, 2011 @ 00:05
Wtf, lmfao. I purchased the ps3 when that shit first came out for $600, got yellow light after 2 years, sent it in to be refurbished for $149.00 +tax, got yellow light again a year and a half later, sent it in again for a 120 slim version for $149.00 +tax.

No free games or even a controller for their faulty hardware.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sour as fuck.
Jun 30, 2011 @ 00:37
you should have gone off at their customer support line, and gotten something free...
Jul 02, 2011 @ 02:09
If anyone wants to play nba 2k11, mw2, or black ops on ps3 add my PSN: kevtreez
Jul 02, 2011 @ 09:33
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yup by far a better deal then paying 50 dollars for XBL JUST to play online, at least with PS+ Sony gives you free stuff and discounts from month to month. PS+ = Win

I lol'd at this.

Nikkas act like we don't get discounts or free shit.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

Jul 02, 2011 @ 12:30
but we don't have to pay to get discounts or free shit. It's already included in our membership. We even get to vote for the shit we want to get a discount on smokeyface.

Not sure but I think the author of the article forgot to mention that you also gotta spend money regardless of the fact that you're getting a discount.

How many of those nikkas are actually going to get their moneys worth? Isn't the subscription $50? I doubt many will even spend over that.

Jul 02, 2011 @ 15:17
But you have to spend money.

What if a nikka paid 50 for the subscription and only ended up buying 1 thing from the marketplace.

That nikka dropped 50+ which he could've used for supreme or a game.

Jul 02, 2011 @ 15:49
My xbox live ran out smh

Im really considering a ps3 but the only thing
is that all of my friends are 360.

+, the hacks on the ps3 are ridiculous.
Jul 02, 2011 @ 16:41
Fuck your friends, buy a ps3 and enjoy that shit son. You won't be disappointed
Jul 02, 2011 @ 21:12
but we don't have to pay to get discounts or free shit. It's already included in our membership. We even get to vote for the shit we want to get a discount on smokeyface.

You pay for the membership though, how is that different?
Jul 03, 2011 @ 05:46
Anyone down to play I have assasins creed, Marvel vs Capcom 3, ssf4... tag: W-hello
Jul 03, 2011 @ 11:06
Anyone down to play I have assasins creed, Marvel vs Capcom 3, ssf4... tag: W-hello

eric loves him some SSF4.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 04, 2011 @ 01:36
Do any of y'all still play Black Ops? I'm down to play again: XTaCiDe <--- holler @ me.
Jul 04, 2011 @ 10:21
thinking bout finally getting one
Jul 04, 2011 @ 13:42
Extend your PlayStation Plus subscription by another 30 days: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3081381
Jul 04, 2011 @ 15:18
Only works if your sub is already expired (those that redeemed on the first day of the promo).
Jul 04, 2011 @ 17:31
I did do it on the first day but i already had Playstation Plus before that so it just extended my membership.

Yea I know; post wasn't directed towards you. More as an addendum to the first.
Jul 05, 2011 @ 11:16
deadnation is pretty fun, me and my friend play it every time he comes over we just got to the top of the 2 towers or something

the global stats are a cool touch too
Jul 05, 2011 @ 22:31
You can get a burnout paradise bundle (full game/2 dlc packs) for $7.99 right now. Great deal if you never bought it.
Jul 06, 2011 @ 12:13
Just got the YLOD. RIP PS3, that was a fun 4 years
Jul 06, 2011 @ 13:20
http://kotaku.com/5818629/sony-confirms-psn-pass-program-required-for-resistance-3s-online-modes

Originally posted by Inactive User
Sony will bring single-use registration codes for online modes to the PlayStation 3 later this year in the form of the PSN Pass, the company confirmed today.

As rumored, starting with Insomniac Games' Resistance 3, PS3 owners will need to buy online-enabled games new if they want to play online, or pay for the privilege with a PSN Pass.

SCEA offered the following comment on the new program, which will kick off in early September.

'We are always evaluating new programs for our online offering, and starting with Resistance 3 this September, we will be instituting a network pass program for PS3 games with online capabilities," an SCEA spokesperson told Kotaku in a statement.

"This program will be game-specific. Games that are a part of this program will include a single-use registration code that grants the account holder redeeming the code full online access for that title. This is an important initiative as it allows us to accelerate our commitment to enhancing premium online services across our first party game portfolio."

Sony has sold single-use codes for online modes before, offering Online Entitlement vouchers for games like ModNation Racers and SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3 for its PlayStation Portable. Third-party publishers including Electronic Arts, THQ and Warner Bros. have instituted similar online access programs designed to combat used game sales and generate more revenue for online multiplayer components.

Fuck that shit. tongueface
Jul 06, 2011 @ 16:29
It's not just for resistance 3 though, it's gonna be for most games. And why would I wanna spend $65 for a game if I could get it used for $20/30 less?
Jul 06, 2011 @ 16:54
doesnt affect me, dont care.

psn starts taxing customers, doesnt affect infamous
psn goes down, doesnt affect infamous
sony blows its load in erics face, doesn't affect infamous.

stop suckin the dick eric. horrible move by sony. i am loling so hard right now.

2015 Reel vimeo.com/97743690

Jul 06, 2011 @ 18:23
so devs don't make money off used games
used game owners get pissed of at psn pass and pirate games
devs don't make money on pirated games...

nothing to see here - move along...

sigh... so much hate in this gaming world
Jul 06, 2011 @ 18:59
relax, that wasn't against you, we posted at the same time

i was just saying that there's alot of hate against sony, and they're probably gonna use this psn pass as an excuse to pirate games and hurt devs - but in the end, pirating and being a used game buyer both hurt devs
Please login first to reply.