PS3: PSN Name Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 30, 2011 @ 22:03:01
Anyone work for Sony or Microsoft?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 01, 2011 @ 03:38:17
Originally posted by Inactive User
Each territory will be offering selected PlayStation entertainment content for free download. Specific details of this content will be announced in each region soon.
All existing PlayStation Network customers will be provided with 30 days free membership in the PlayStation Plus premium service. Current members of PlayStation Plus will receive 30 days free service.
Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity subscribers (in countries where the service is available) will receive 30 days free service.

so in other words, the range of free games will be dependent on your region

May 01, 2011 @ 05:07:30
unless sony starts IP locking
May 01, 2011 @ 12:42:35
^ smh at people still trying to start arguments.

anyways i could care less about the free download, probably going to be some crappy game but o well. i always wanted to try PS+ so this is good enough for me. smokeyface
May 01, 2011 @ 19:30:03
they should hook it up with CTR for download smoke2dat

May 01, 2011 @ 21:34:58
I'm expecting a rather large class action lawsuit to occur. Storing PSN members information in plaintext is downright ludicrous so keep your eyes peeled for one.

May 01, 2011 @ 22:04:19
theres already one. and people are already explaining why theyre not going to win much if anything. Everything is in the T.O.S.

That joke law firm is just looking for publicity. I checked out their website and it looks like doo doo.
May 01, 2011 @ 22:16:09
Yo i dont give a fuck about free shit

as long as my identity is safe that's all I care

and if I'm covered for full protection then that's all it matters.

I want to see the world burn

May 02, 2011 @ 06:16:06
regarding the free playstation plus for a month thing,
lets say i download some free games & add ons with that.
but then after the 1 free month, i dont renew my playstation plus.
will the free stuff i got not be available to me after i dont have playstation plus?

May 02, 2011 @ 08:53:06
regarding the free playstation plus for a month thing,
lets say i download some free games & add ons with that.
but then after the 1 free month, i dont renew my playstation plus.
will the free stuff i got not be available to me after i dont have playstation plus?

Yep the stuff you get with PSN+ is only active during your account activation. So you would need to renew it again to keep the stuff you downloaded. So if your a trophy whore i suggest getting that shit done while you have it. You guys will get access to a lot of free shit though cause they archive all the free stuff...
May 02, 2011 @ 09:00:40
Yo i dont give a fuck about free shit

as long as my identity is safe that's all I care

and if I'm covered for full protection then that's all it matters.

this

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 02, 2011 @ 14:45:45
do they have anything worth downloading for PSN Plus? like ps1 games? those are the only games i'm actually interested in

#pedogangweindis

May 02, 2011 @ 16:39:44
OUR information is worth more than a $30 shitty DLC game

I want to see the world burn

May 02, 2011 @ 18:03:45
Sony suffers another major security breach
By: Zach Epstein | May 2nd, 2011 at 04:23PM
View Comments
Filed Under: Security

Nikkei.com on Monday reported that an online Sony gaming network has once again fallen victim to a cyberattack. This time, the attack may have exposed the credit card numbers of thousands of Sony customers from around the world. According to the report, over 12,700 customer credit card numbers were stolen during a breach of Sony
May 02, 2011 @ 18:06:44
japanese psn is back up

the whole world should be back today

May 02, 2011 @ 19:55:26
http://kickarss.com/sony-playstation/ps3-news/278-psn-is-up-in-japan-possibly-going-live-may-3-in-the-us-and-europe

not confirmed by sony, so dunno if true, but users are tweeting about it
May 02, 2011 @ 19:58:41
hope so
May 02, 2011 @ 21:29:21
fiending for a game of cod...
May 03, 2011 @ 10:41:20
i need a program to stream videos from my imac to my ps3. any suggestions?

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 03, 2011 @ 13:15:06
i need a program to stream videos from my imac to my ps3. any suggestions?

ps3 media server
medialink
Please login first to reply.
x