PS3: PSN Name Thread

December 27, 2010 @ 19:17:18
I will go with uncharted 2, great story plus the multiplayer is awesome, dat replay value.

if you are going to get killzone 3 which is dropping in feb, then buying killzone 2 at a cheap price($20) to get familiar with charcters and online would be my second choice.

I didnt enjoy ffxiii so idgaf about it.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 27, 2010 @ 19:57:41
yeah the ps3 exclusives that make me wanna cop one are killzone, twisted metal, god of war, grand turismo, resistance, uncharted.

am i missing any? lol

it seems like i always make bad decisions when buying consoles. Last generation i bought a gamecube cause my friend told me how tight it was. I was in like 7th grade and i saved for months for that shit. FML
December 27, 2010 @ 21:53:52
Multiplayer is where it shines, I thought at least.

instagram: prxsh

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 28, 2010 @ 14:14:49
My ps3 said it was rebuilding data base ?

i turned back on abd all my music was out of order.Its saying that I download 400 songs in 1 day.?)

Black Panther member

December 28, 2010 @ 15:00:40
60 gig got the ylod smh

Should I:
Try and get a local person to repair it ? Its out of warrenty.
Or
Sent it to sony for repair and pay whatever the amount ?
Or
buy a brand new ps3 ?
December 28, 2010 @ 16:04:02
thanks for the input guys.

^ i say option 1 or 2 since it's cheaper
December 28, 2010 @ 16:07:30
thanks for the input guys.

^ i say option 1 or 2 since it's cheaper

What if it breaks again ? I think if i buy a new ps3 its more reliable.
I probably will end up just bringing it to someone local to repair it for like 60 bucks
December 28, 2010 @ 17:17:38
ps3 game winning the best gfx again this year smokeyface

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/best-graphics-game-of-the/708649

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 29, 2010 @ 18:14:38
it won last year's best graphics yeah?
can't remember 2008 tho... was that uncharted 1's year?
December 29, 2010 @ 19:52:13

Inactive User

its a 60 gig though. id keep it. just pay the official repair costs and u get a 6 month warranty after that.

and of course a ps3 exclusive will win best graphics every year. its just what we do.

lol @ "we" like you did anything

/

In other news, the ps3 has just been cracked. No dongle required either amongst other shit that can now be done.

December 29, 2010 @ 20:27:57
Thinking about buying the PS3 stand, which one should I get? Official?

December 29, 2010 @ 20:32:45
You have one? Mad Cats? Sony? I like the sleekness of Sony's but I feel I would get a little moneys worth with Mad Cats.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 30, 2010 @ 12:54:09
They should remake Final Fantasy X for ps3...
Loved that game.

December 31, 2010 @ 11:49:07
infamous, deca, fabi (lol), onewingedprince and everyone else, add me, got a new slim ps3, i play every single game T_T

psn: alexDdopest
December 31, 2010 @ 14:18:03
I'll add you right now alex, we gotta play fifa one day. I'm b1rdman973 btw
January 05, 2011 @ 15:59:18
PS3 IS hacked and tools have been released already. Not too sure where to start, but it looks very promising.
http://www.ps3-hacks.com/

January 05, 2011 @ 16:40:24
PS3 IS hacked and tools have been released already. Not too sure where to start, but it looks very promising.
http://www.ps3-hacks.com/

thats exciting, i ended up updating mine after messing around when the hacks first came out using droid phones but it was such a pain having to re-do it every time. they're finally catching up to the 360 hackers and running games off the hdd is A+
January 05, 2011 @ 16:43:21
Originally posted by Inactive User
thats exciting, i ended up updating mine after messing around when the hacks first came out using droid phones but it was such a pain having to re-do it every time. they're finally catching up to the 360 hackers and running games off the hdd is A+

Yeah I'm holding off too for a bit until I see it actually working with some decent walk-through or tutorials. But as soon as I see that, I'm buying the biggest HDD I can find and just spend a whole night & day renting-burning, renting-burning!
smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
January 06, 2011 @ 04:52:30
thinking about joining the dark side...... Want a ps3 over xbox 360 all of a sudden.

AND THE HIPPOS WERE BOILED IN THEIR TANKS...

Please login first to reply.
x