Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 5, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Izuna

Somebody help me out quick.

Is there a difference between current Ipod Touch and the Ipod Touch they showed yesterday besides the new color option and higher price?

I see a 4G 32gb touch is $275 at best buy right now while apple is advertising the new ones for $300

Should I wait or go for the Current gen(implying there are no new features on the upcoming touch)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| http://soundcloud.com/izuna ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

October 5, 2011 @ 12:16 PM
itsyababyboyzilla

no hardware updates, get it
October 5, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
CaliforniaKid

well we are ditching the keyboard with these new smartphones. i guess with the way things are going we wont need touchscreens either in the future.

A lot of people are arguing over the practicality of a "phone assistant". It seems nice to talk to your phone and just tell it what to do without actually using your hands but at the same time people don't want to talk to their phones in public. It makes you look weird and it's awkward.

And what about times when you have to be silent or when it's too loud to put in commands through voice? Classrooms, meetings, concerts, libraries, halls, etc.

I don't think this Assistant feature is a step forward or backward, rather, I think it was an attempt from Apple to try to "revolutionize" the way people use phones.

Unfortunately, I'd guess that it isn't going to revolutionize anything because it really isn't that practical.
October 5, 2011 @ 01:59 PM
koedog.

I'm excited.

I desperately need 64GB, I've always wanted a White iPhone 4 (currently have black), I use the camera A LOT and the enhancements are welcome, the speed boost is going to be great.

Sucks for people who are disappointed.

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

October 5, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
Norrin Radd

It was called 3g because it had 3g in it...smart guy.

Yea, they can call it whatever they want but it wouldn't make sense if they called the next one the iPhone 5.

But they can call it what they want!

well then wouldn't it have made more sense to call the 3g the 2 since it was the 2nd

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

October 5, 2011 @ 03:45 PM
Trollinator

I've only owned the 2nd gen of the iphone and moved to android, now this might look
like a worthy cawp for me especially since I never owned the 3G OR 3GS or the iphone4

cool

I want to see the world burn

October 5, 2011 @ 08:20 PM
azp

currently have a 3gs but im definitely waiting for the 5
October 5, 2011 @ 10:29 PM
zyezye

October 6, 2011 @ 06:01 PM
PlatinumRespect

where'd u find this out? i read its $25 a year to store your music in the cloud

moconews.net/article/419-streaming-music-is-indeed-coming-to-itunes-with-release-of-icloud/
You’ll have to pay $24.99 a year for the iTunes Match service, but it’s now quite a bit more useful than it would have been had downloading been the only option.

There’s a twist though: it’s not the kind of streaming a la Spotify or Rhapsody that lets you listen without downloading. Instead, Apple told AllThingsD, it’s simultaneous listen and download. You can listen while you download, much the way you can start viewing some videos before they’ve fully loaded. Of course, you can delete later but it’s not the same as real life in the cloud.

___

RIP Steve Jobs =[
October 9, 2011 @ 06:28 PM
PlatinumRespect

MODS: Edit the title of this thread back to Official iPhone Discussion Thread, please. the change in layout must have messed with the title
October 9, 2011 @ 06:42 PM
3lite

I got the 4 right now, will not be updating until the 5 comes out next year. I can still say I have the iPhone 4S because it looks no different from the 4, true story.

Please login first to reply.