Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 10, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Wow so we have Akuma but no Ken. Next they're gonna say Sean is on there.
January 10, 2011 @ 04:43 PM
C.Dante

if they include that one ♥♥♥♥♥ with the sissy fire fire balls and pink suit im done
January 10, 2011 @ 08:07 PM
xVILLN

^^lmao Dan? lol capcom always throws him in the mix.i wouldn't be surprised if he showed up on the roster last minute

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

January 10, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Yeah Dan is wack but he'd make it on before Ken im sure. Assholes.
January 11, 2011 @ 01:19 AM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

Yeah Dan is wack but he'd make it on before Ken im sure. Assholes.

Weak.

Ken is where it's at, strictly.
January 12, 2011 @ 02:44 PM
JELLO PT 3

ken is wack we dont need another homo in the game
January 12, 2011 @ 03:03 PM
Mr. Blonde

Wesker
Akuma
Zero
mmm mmm doin it proper
ha
January 12, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
Spankbank

ken is wack we dont need another homo in the game

Yes, thank you. cool
January 17, 2011 @ 12:53 PM
C_Augustus_O

https://twitter.com/#!/C_Augustus_O

January 17, 2011 @ 01:04 PM
Spankbank

Wow, Taskmaster? One of my favorite marvel villians cool
January 17, 2011 @ 03:42 PM
shakintheD

who the fuck is taskmaster? lol. will prolly buy these after the price goes down sad
January 17, 2011 @ 03:55 PM
koedog.

they just throwin' random mofo's into the mix

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

January 17, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
Spankbank

Taskmaster is Daredevil's nemesis, he's also a training instructor. He has background with Red Skull, Captain America, and Avengers... so I wouldn't really say they're throwing random people into the mix. If I remember correctly he helped Red Skull train a fake captain america. Ya'll just mad they're not throwing that blonde faggot into the game as of right now.
cool
January 17, 2011 @ 04:40 PM
OmegaSvpreme

who the fuck is taskmaster? lol. will prolly buy these after the price goes down sad

that's what i said, never heard of the dude lmao. he looks bad ass though. Is War Machine gonna be in this game or what?
January 17, 2011 @ 04:59 PM
Spankbank

^^
And who are the "important" characters? TBH I don't think any of the characters they put into this game are stupid, in fact its refreshing to see new faces appear.
January 17, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
koedog.

yeah this is getting stupid. might just fuck with mortal kombat 9

yo MK9 is gonna be SICK

@KOEsher INSTAGRAM & TWITTER

January 18, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Like I said before, Ken is a staple in the SF franchise and should be in ALL of the games ESPECIALLY if Ryu & Chun-Li are in them. I know they want to mix it up but having Akuma and not Ken really is like a slap in the face. They don't need ALL of the same characters just Ken & Megaman would be great. Maybe Gambit too lol.
January 18, 2011 @ 08:29 PM
Jaylib

yeah i was like "wtf" @ Taskmaster at first too, but after i wiki'd him, dude is badass
January 19, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
Spankbank

Like I said before, Ken is a staple in the SF franchise and should be in ALL of the games ESPECIALLY if Ryu & Chun-Li are in them. I know they want to mix it up but having Akuma and not Ken really is like a slap in the face. They don't need ALL of the same characters just Ken & Megaman would be great. Maybe Gambit too lol.

Negative. Ryu comes to mind mostly when people think of SF, not Ken imo. Yes, Ken does play a big part of the SF franchise, but Ryu is the MAIN character of the SF franchise. Even Chun-Li has a bigger role than Ken to be honest. Idk if you guys ever watch the anime movies, but its always about Ryu or Akuma and the dark hado, never about Ken.
So quit crying over this shit. If you don't like the line up b/c they didn't put in Ken then don't play it. I'm sick of seeing pages after pages of crying because there is no Ken in the roster.
January 19, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
THiZZ

^^^True... i highly doubt everyone was happy about the MVC2 line up when it first dropped. It keeps the game fresh rather than just being a rehash of a previous game. They kept the Key people and added a bunch of new ones to mix it up. It gives everyone a fair shot at the game imo instead of these ♥♥♥♥♥s who still till this day go to the arcade and pick the same roster for a team that they have used for years and put people off from playing the game...

-THiZZ
January 19, 2011 @ 01:49 AM
ReZ

Wow, Taskmaster? One of my favorite marvel villians cool

lol yeah, same here. very cool *fanboyjizz*
January 19, 2011 @ 02:18 AM
THiZZ

Then it would essentially be like that Mugen shit. And why so much hate towards Dan that's my ♥♥♥♥♥ right there...

-THiZZ
January 19, 2011 @ 03:15 AM
mr mcgibblets

cuz dan was created as a parody of snk characters.id rather have rival schools characters cuz pretty much all of them are fun to play as.
January 19, 2011 @ 04:15 AM
THiZZ

Yeah but its not like he's a bad character he just doesn't have shit for range. He's really good for close combat though...

-THiZZ
January 19, 2011 @ 09:52 AM
CarlosSB99

Dlc
well since Jill and Shuma Gorath are DLC im assuming thats what will happen if Ken doesn't get in. I like the roster but the OG characters should have been top priority.
January 19, 2011 @ 12:36 PM
Spankbank

. . . . this is a Capcom game, not Street Fighter.

lol @ Dan, I fucking love him even though he really doesn't have combos cool
January 19, 2011 @ 04:09 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Negative. Ryu comes to mind mostly when people think of SF, not Ken imo. Yes, Ken does play a big part of the SF franchise, but Ryu is the MAIN character of the SF franchise. Even Chun-Li has a bigger role than Ken to be honest. Idk if you guys ever watch the anime movies, but its always about Ryu or Akuma and the dark hado, never about Ken.
So quit crying over this shit. If you don't like the line up b/c they didn't put in Ken then don't play it. I'm sick of seeing pages after pages of crying because there is no Ken in the roster.

How has Ken not played a big ocntribution to the games? He's been in damn near EVERY single one. If we were talking about E Honda or Vega this would be different. Like I said it's like having Cyclops and having no Wolverine. I realize this isn't a CAPCOM game and I actually love that they are briging in NEW characters for a change but let's face it, putting Arthur, C. Viper, Shuma Gorath & That damn dog thing before Ken is kinda like a 'WTF' move imo. I will play this game with or without Ken but the fact of the matter is there wouldn't be so much noise about it if it wasn't a BIG deal. Your in the wrong place if you don't want to hear other people's OPINON or what you call 'bitching'.
January 19, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
JStorm803

They need to go ahead and add more characters.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

January 20, 2011 @ 03:05 AM
Spankbank

JohnxSolo, just shut up. You didn't even read my post throughly, if you spend as much time crying as you did reading you wouldn't written that and sound stupid.

I guess since my post was too long and you don't know how to read let me lessen it and dumb it down for you:

RYU = MAIN CHARACTER = PUT INTO GAME LOLZZZ!!
KEN = SUPPORTING ROLE/NOT MAIN CHARACTER = POSSIBILITY OF NOT BEING PUT IN, OH NOEZ LOLZZZ

Understand?

I honestly had to re-read your post when you said,"I realize this isn't a CAPCOM game." Really? I'm pretty sure it is a Capcom game since it's company is in the title... "Marvel vs Capcom 3." Like what was also said previously, putting in new characters from other titles means giving them the spotlight instead of keeping the same old roster. If you want the old roster why not play the old game?

Lastly, for the "OPINION" its my opinion you guys are bitching, as you guys think otherwise.

Happy? Thanks, lets move on now.
January 20, 2011 @ 07:26 PM
Youngbattle

SHADALOO is INFURIATED after being left out of MvC3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpSC2RQzU5Y

smilesmile

Please login first to reply.