December 3, 2010 @ 07:06 PM
OmegaSvpreme

Smh at not having Ken but having She Hulk and Arthur. Why the fuck, Arthur?? the series is dead god damn it , it wasn't even that great. At least Street Fighter still sells. If Megaman doesnt make it and Arthur does, im losing even more faith in Capcom than when i played Lost Planet 2's 3rd chapter.
December 4, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
JStorm803

...or why MODOK was included.

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

December 4, 2010 @ 01:37 AM
xVILLN

^exactly.these characters should have been added in as support characters like in MVC1.

http://illestxvillian.tumblr.com/

December 4, 2010 @ 10:05 AM
M4a1--M14EBR

...or why MODOK was included.

Haha, that's what I was wondering when I saw the roster. I get the feeling he might be one of the those sleeper characters though. I think it would be cool to see an only Marvel Super Heroes vs Marvel Villains game. Haven't played a game like that since Marvel Super Heroes on PSX.
December 4, 2010 @ 03:11 PM
C.Dante

I'm cool wit Arthur. Theyre making a new ghosts n goblins DAs why he's included
December 4, 2010 @ 09:06 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Yeah I figures as much.
December 5, 2010 @ 03:07 AM
S. McFly

Deadpool
Ftw
December 7, 2010 @ 04:38 PM
shakintheD

Ken
Ftw

o wai.
December 7, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
OmegaSvpreme

I'm cool wit Arthur. Theyre making a new ghosts n goblins DAs why he's included

I don't care that he's in, I just hope the character slot isn't wasted and they still get more Megaman characters (including Megaman himself) and maybe Vergil or Nero in. I wish they would've tried to keep this game at least somewhat serious rather than putting stupid characters. If phoenix wright gets in... i will smh in disgust.
December 7, 2010 @ 07:47 PM
C.Dante

phoneix wright isnt in capcom said he wouldnt work in the game (no fuckin duh)
December 7, 2010 @ 09:45 PM
JStorm803

I wonder if they'll have a bunch of DLC characters.

December 7, 2010 @ 10:13 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'm not mad that they're trying to go in a new direction with it and make it more Capcom and not Street fighter. I just want Ken goddammit!
December 9, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
synikall

dun dun dun... cool
December 9, 2010 @ 11:24 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

They are really trying hard to piss me off aren't they?
December 10, 2010 @ 11:04 PM
C.Dante

c viper?

oh hell naw
December 11, 2010 @ 09:19 PM
OmegaSvpreme

jesus fucking christ. so many potential characters and they put that bitch? Hell id rather have Vega or even M Bison.
December 12, 2010 @ 12:03 AM
xVILLN

lol watch capcom pull some funny shit and announce ken a day before the release date.

December 13, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
13th_St.

dopeness
December 16, 2010 @ 01:02 AM
debs 168

you need characters like shuma, modok, etc. because they are oddball characters, usually obscure, that have some sort of gimmick/trick to make them decent. it breaks up the monotony with the usual playstyles...

it also gives ppl a chance to find out where they came from.

shuma is very decent in mvsf. i could play as shuma pretty well back then.

as for ken, ppl don't want ken because ryu is in the game. ken is a clone. sorry. its bad enough that we're likely getting akuma.

its better to have a bunch of characters that don't play the exact same than to have a bunch of shoto clones.
December 16, 2010 @ 01:27 AM
xVILLN

gtfo

Ken is a fan favorite.

this.

December 16, 2010 @ 02:24 AM
ReZ

bring back sentinel
December 16, 2010 @ 02:58 AM
Shanklin

Yea ken is def a fan favorite. It's been that way since like 3S.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 16, 2010 @ 06:50 AM
debs 168

are any of you hardcore players?? or just casual players? those of us that have been playing this game for 10+ years, and before that mvc, and before that mvsf, and before that xmen vs sf, and before that marvel superheroes and before that xmen children of the atom would rather have a VARIETY of characters rather than 5 characters that play exactly the same.

no to the following:
sakura
dan
akuma (although he's already in the game more than likely)
ryu
ken
evil ryu
shin akuma
evil sakura

in the same game. especially when you have pseudo shotos like morrigan already in the game.

i understand ken's IMAGE is a fan fav but his playstyle is way too similar. if the roster was much larger, then cool...but its not.

also, half of the ppl wanting ken would get bodied within the first week or so by a team of somebody with dante/doom on it, or trish/doom or whatever. its extra early to be thinking about tiers but ryu didn't fair so well in the previous vs games.

think about if you'd actually play as somebody like ken for more than a week. think about if he'd be viable. think about how ppl would rather that spot be taken up by somebody that plays completely different than somebody else thats already in the game.

Yea ken is def a fan favorite. It's been that way since like 3S.

lol, ken's been a fan fav since world warrior...
regardless tho, the only time i'd want to see ken in a vs game is through a ryu mode change like mvc and a cameo appearance. anything more would be redundant.
December 17, 2010 @ 07:14 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Agreed. They aren't stupid enough to leave out on of the most popular characters. They know how popular he is and they are gonna make us pay to have him on this game. I'm almost positive he will end up as DLC. Money ALWAYS comes first.
December 18, 2010 @ 12:57 AM
JStorm803

I like my Shoryuken to be on fire.

But seriously Green Goblin would work in this game.

December 18, 2010 @ 01:29 AM
Shanklin

lol, ken's been a fan fav since world warrior...
regardless tho, the only time i'd want to see ken in a vs game is through a ryu mode change like mvc and a cameo appearance. anything more would be redundant.

That would be too dope. I remember you could do combos while transforming. Shit got bananas. And man you can't say that 3S didn't affect a good amount of the fans that ken has now.

http://kevinshanklin.com/ IF YOU HAVE A FFFOUND.COM INVITE MSG ME

December 19, 2010 @ 11:30 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I like my Shoryuken to be on fire.

My niqqa cool
December 21, 2010 @ 08:01 AM
Koigokoro.

they better have evil ryu in this motherfucker.
December 21, 2010 @ 09:03 AM
debs 168

the thing you need to understand is video game developers dont care about the skill level of Ken fans or the hardcore MvC players. They want as many people as possible to buy the game. It's a business. Ken = $ simple as that. And i guarantee he will be in the game just most likely as DLC.

^Agreed. They aren't stupid enough to leave out on of the most popular characters. They know how popular he is and they are gonna make us pay to have him on this game. I'm almost positive he will end up as DLC. Money ALWAYS comes first.

like ken was in mvc, right?

read a lil bit about capcom's process for choosing characters this time around. its not necessarily about popularity. some of the most popular characters have been left out for a reason, unfortunately. anyway:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDsjD4wGTIA

some shuma. if i knew how to record from ggpo or kawaks then i'd show my shuma but i don't know how, so...
December 21, 2010 @ 09:10 AM
debs 168

they better have evil ryu in this motherfucker.

why?

i still don't understand why ppl want clones. ken, ryu, evil ryu, shin akuma, akuma, evil sakura, sakura, morrigan, lilith, cyber akuma, true shin evil hyper akuma, orochi ryu ken slash akuma hyphen sakura, etc.

razz

they all play alike. "but evil ryu has PURPLE FLAMES!!"

IMO we could have characters like nightcrawler or quicksilver, strife, omega red (again), dhalsim, hugo, ibuki, yun, ryu from breath of fire, norimaro (again), charlie or guile, blanka, etc. that would be a lil better than having yet another shoto clone. guess i'm the only one that feels that way, tho.

Please login first to reply.