Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 31, 2010 @ 11:59 PM
NeoLobster

I recently got into WoW after a bunch of friends was telling me how great it is, I was really skeptical at first but I am really starting to like. It's not full of 40 year old virgins like I expected, it's actually really fun if you can get a group of friends in it.

I got lvl 24 undead warlock and lvl 15 Tauren warrior both on Rivendare.
Anyone else play?
April 1, 2010 @ 12:04 AM
hentai

40 year old virgins

Yo sup. This is me www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mal%27Ganis&n=Modk

http://hentaiwarlord.tumblr.com http://instagram.com/hentaiwarlord

April 3, 2010 @ 12:26 AM
decastar

played on spinebreaker for a min but then that shit got g4y
April 4, 2010 @ 11:59 AM
terrancec23

i wanna play wow
April 5, 2010 @ 12:59 PM
NeoLobster

i wanna play wow

us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/
If you decide to sign up put me as a referrer. We get double XP if we Party up.
smile
April 5, 2010 @ 01:33 PM
2frashbacca

nigggas is gay in here
April 7, 2010 @ 07:38 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

I haven't been able to get into it, or see where the addiction lies. I've tried to seriously play on and off like 3 times. I just don't get it.
April 8, 2010 @ 01:15 AM
thephreak

try FFXI

is it still worth the time and effort to invest in XI if XIV is comin within the next 2 years?

I use to play WoW too, basically sold my soul to it. Now im tryin to get back into the MMO community, but a totally different one, hence the question. Been eyein FF MMO for a while now

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 13, 2010 @ 02:31 AM
thephreak

fuckkk, i got bored today and thought id check out WoW Armory for my old guild and my toon... 15 minuntes later, i was reinstalling WotLK...Im pretty sure their is no stoppin me from at least payin for another month just to see wasup on Ysera. At least this time it wont fuckin consume my soul.... i hope. This should tide me over till FFIV or some other MMO that appeals to me. Hit me up if you on Ysera, name's Alister and i'll straight up gank your ass.

edit: just realized im already so fuckin behind with my gear

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

April 13, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
On3sizefitsall

Ths game ruins lives!!!
April 13, 2010 @ 08:05 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

us.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/
If you decide to sign up put me as a referrer. We get double XP if we Party up.
smile

Triple XP.
April 13, 2010 @ 08:07 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

I started up playing again from scratch with my boys last night. Made it to Lvl 23, after a few hours of playing with the Refer-a-Friend Triple XP thing. I'm finally getting into it (Thought it was dumb all the other times). There's so much little detail that was put into it that most people don't see and make it worth it. Also, SFK is such a crazy instance.
April 18, 2010 @ 10:00 AM
slugg

been playin off and on for a few years now. i get burnt out after a bit but i always find my self coming back. i quit before i went to basic training last year then started playing again when i got to England. Then sold my 80 druid (geared as fuck. resto w/ a 5.8k GS. yee i know gs proves nothing) Now that I'm deployed right now in the desert, i wanna play again since its boring as hell here. I might start back up when I get back to england this fall, just in time for cata. might have to grab one of my friends toons though. debating between another druid, a warr, or a priest. thoughts? they're all 80s and haven't been played in a grip.
April 19, 2010 @ 01:14 AM
RawShack

started again but my shit is expiring and i give up on this game, people on this game is too cocky and their all lames.
April 19, 2010 @ 04:28 AM
thephreak

been playin off and on for a few years now. i get burnt out after a bit but i always find my self coming back. i quit before i went to basic training last year then started playing again when i got to England. Then sold my 80 druid (geared as fuck. resto w/ a 5.8k GS. yee i know gs proves nothing) Now that I'm deployed right now in the desert, i wanna play again since its boring as hell here. I might start back up when I get back to england this fall, just in time for cata. might have to grab one of my friends toons though. debating between another druid, a warr, or a priest. thoughts? they're all 80s and haven't been played in a grip.

can never go wrong with a druid, although i hate em. it really depends if you pve or pvp more and you're playstyle.

April 19, 2010 @ 08:53 AM
slugg

thing i like about druids is for resto atleast, we dominate in both PVE and PVP. i was consistently top 1-3 on our ICC 25s when I ran them. and they wreck in pvp too. the maneuverability and being able to do a quick NS+HT for 15k+ make them hard to lock down. oh and thank god they're changing ToL. I hated having to be in tree form to be any good at healing. I like to notice the change in my toon as i regear and what not, not a damn tree the entire time.
June 16, 2011 @ 12:06 PM
Eperviers

anyone fuck wit this game still?
June 17, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
tonysteak

yeah im on firetree, 85 tauren feral druid

www.twitter.com/tonysteak

January 7, 2014 @ 11:57 PM
purples

Bumping. Need more HB WoW players
January 8, 2014 @ 04:34 AM
YUNG KingKropz

i have an account still, i reactivate to play a couple days then get bored and forget about it. it really has died...
January 8, 2014 @ 05:11 PM
purples

I've completely given up on Raiding, never really got in to it enough to keep ahead of other players, so it just felt like I'd struggle for HOURS to get one piece of gear, then once I have everything, I'd be behind compared to everyone else. So now I mainly just level chars and gear them for PvP which is LOADS more fun, and rewarding. 
March 15, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
Ketchup

+ 1 bump...

Please login first to reply.