Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
December 3, 2009 @ 09:19 AM
LOCKJAW

Easy way to steal games with temporary debit card possibly?
December 3, 2009 @ 11:16 AM
typo

more expensive then gamefly.
December 3, 2009 @ 06:24 PM
THiZZ

Hahaha they have one of these at the grocery store near my house in Vegas. I had to do a double take when i saw it coming out of the store at first i thought it was one of those apple vending machines...

-THiZZ
December 3, 2009 @ 07:03 PM
nostalgia

Easy way to steal games with temporary debit card possibly?

ya???? i used to have a visa gift card, but wouldnt they just charge the person who bought the card?
December 3, 2009 @ 07:17 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Damn this is a pretty good look. May have to check it out. It may be more expensive than gamefly but is the list of games wider because GF doesn't have alot of games to choose from last time i checked?
December 4, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

As convenient as it is, I just don't see the point. It's $14 for a week. Granted, if you beat the game and there's no more to do, then it's worth it granted the $60 price tag. I highly doubt someone would rent it for a day, unless the game was that terrible.
December 4, 2009 @ 01:44 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Yeah i don't think anyone would just play a game for one day unless it was absolute ass. But shit i've beaten plenty of great games in 2 or 3 days so this is pretty legit imo. Any locations i might be able to spot these?
December 4, 2009 @ 05:37 PM
CHIEFxIRONLUNG

Yeah i don't think anyone would just play a game for one day unless it was absolute ass. But shit i've beaten plenty of great games in 2 or 3 days so this is pretty legit imo. Any locations i might be able to spot these?

Also you have to take into account that most games now are heavy on multiplayer which lasts it's replay value. I doubt you'll play Modern Warfare 2 for a day and give it back. It'd probably be better for customers to download the games for a reduced price (As far as I know the full games on PSN and XBL are full retail), so you can actually play it especially for its multiplayer.

Though if you're just a person that wants to sample how it is and base judgment off of one few-hour playthrough or someone who's at the tail end of a campaign and need a day to finish, then it's worth it.

2 bucks seem kinda steep considering at Blockbuster, it's $10 for one, and $15 for two for a week, plus the grace period of a week before they hit your card (some locations apparently) makes it worth it. And GameFly, meh.
December 5, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

its a good way if you want to see if you like a game without buying it

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

December 6, 2009 @ 12:08 AM
bkrawk

I can't tell if i like this thing or not..gamefly's probably a better option
December 6, 2009 @ 12:36 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Also you have to take into account that most games now are heavy on multiplayer which lasts it's replay value. I doubt you'll play Modern Warfare 2 for a day and give it back. It'd probably be better for customers to download the games for a reduced price (As far as I know the full games on PSN and XBL are full retail), so you can actually play it especially for its multiplayer.

Though if you're just a person that wants to sample how it is and base judgment off of one few-hour playthrough or someone who's at the tail end of a campaign and need a day to finish, then it's worth it.

2 bucks seem kinda steep considering at Blockbuster, it's $10 for one, and $15 for two for a week, plus the grace period of a week before they hit your card (some locations apparently) makes it worth it. And GameFly, meh.

Eh, I hear you. probably be best just stickin with the gameplan and buying them muhfuckas..Although i hate returning games that suck soo bad.
December 7, 2009 @ 03:15 AM
neato torpedo

Maybe some people just want to rent a game to try it out before they drop 60. That way its only 2 dollars and not almost 10 dollars to rent it.
December 17, 2009 @ 10:29 PM
TheQuickening

shitd be sweet
December 18, 2009 @ 12:29 AM
BSH

hmm interesting. i actually wouldnt mind having one of these around my way
December 18, 2009 @ 01:22 AM
TheOne

Fuck that
I rather do game fly
9 bucks a month

$2x7days days =$14