HALLOWEEN SALE - UP TO 25% OFF - USE CODE: NOTRICKS14 (24 HOURS LEFT)
June 6, 2011 @ 07:25 PM
jaded

Any of you guys on the PS3 know how to fly the choppers like a pro? I see some of the guys online that can spin such tight, perfect circles and kill shit, especially when they have a spawn trap going. I have tried, but I still suck at it and crash more than I'd like to sad Any tips?

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

June 6, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
WHS.

try and keep the plane leveled if its one of the choppers that have the two miniguns on the sides.

you dont have to be able to see the battleground just make sure your gunners have a clear shot.

use small movements when moving the analog sticks, dont jerk it around too much.

and you dont have to hold down the lift button to move, tap it to get an extra movement boost. just angle your chopper and it'll go in the direction you want it to.

you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
July 18, 2011 @ 04:01 AM
jaded

Who plays on PS3 still? I've been playing Rush lately and it's so hard to get a good squad. Way too many guys play Recon when we're the attackers and think they're pro for killing one enemy every 10 minutes, which makes it impossible to ever put enough pressure on to get to the m-com stations. I only need to blow up 40 more for the achievement >sad

September 5, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
jaded

Got an email from a friend a few minutes ago that said he got on and all his stats were gone and he was rank 1 again. I got on to check and mine is the same way sad Something must have happened to the servers on their end.

September 5, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
PlatinumRespect

=O ill have to check mine when i get home. and i just cleared out every class. -__-
September 5, 2011 @ 07:20 PM
MrImFukNSleepN

I haven't played since earlier this year and don't plan to, literally played the fuck out of it.
September 5, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
Relax.

Got an email from a friend a few minutes ago that said he got on and all his stats were gone and he was rank 1 again. I got on to check and mine is the same way sad Something must have happened to the servers on their end.

I think that's a glitch. I used to play that game with my ♥♥♥♥♥s and occasionally all my stuff was gone, but after playing a couple matches I got everything back.

Please login first to reply.