Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
May 14, 2011 @ 03:41 PM
Ecks

Google it. Seems like there would be an easy fix for that.
May 14, 2011 @ 04:01 PM
semazem

eagerly waiting for new jobs. + rep
May 15, 2011 @ 02:24 AM
notyellow

im like 100% sure imma cop a macbook pro.
How does the student pricing work right now vs. in september/august?

i know in september/august they give you a free ipod touch with it but idk if they give you the ipod touch on top of the student discount or if its the full price of the macbook pro + free ipod touch.
May 15, 2011 @ 02:29 AM
Carlton C-Note Banks

If I recall correctly it's the discount + the free iPod Touch (8GB). Actually you can choose to go with the 16GB or 32GB for a discounted price I think (they use a rebate so the rebate that would cover the 8GB still applies to the other models, you just need to pay the rest that would apply to the higher model).

Edit - I forget if it was the 8GB or 16GB... lol And I think they might have had the 64GB discounted too maybe. Can't remember entirely but you get the picture.
May 15, 2011 @ 10:44 PM
EarlSweatshirt

If I recall correctly it's the discount + the free iPod Touch (8GB). Actually you can choose to go with the 16GB or 32GB for a discounted price I think (they use a rebate so the rebate that would cover the 8GB still applies to the other models, you just need to pay the rest that would apply to the higher model).

Edit - I forget if it was the 8GB or 16GB... lol And I think they might have had the 64GB discounted too maybe. Can't remember entirely but you get the picture.

Its not a certain ipod. You got 200 dollars off any ipod. Whether you wanted to put that to an 8 gig touch for free, or a 160 gig classic for 50 or a 64 gig touch for 200 or whatever the price was.

You do get the discount on the computer though and even a 99 dollar rebate on any printer.
May 16, 2011 @ 01:51 AM
notyellow

Its not a certain ipod. You got 200 dollars off any ipod. Whether you wanted to put that to an 8 gig touch for free, or a 160 gig classic for 50 or a 64 gig touch for 200 or whatever the price was.

You do get the discount on the computer though and even a 99 dollar rebate on any printer.

Mmmm, good looks my man cool
If the $200 off were able to stack with an iPad i'd cop an iPad but if not i'd go with an ipt.
May 16, 2011 @ 02:42 AM
mixtape_03

hey guys, my macbook(white) copped in '07 now has cracked/chipped/piece hanging off that is thin and on the edge of the right-hand palm side of the macbook, so essentially right above the breathing light. if i go to an apple store would they repair this free of charge?
May 16, 2011 @ 10:38 AM
EarlSweatshirt

Mmmm, good looks my man cool
If the $200 off were able to stack with an iPad i'd cop an iPad but if not i'd go with an ipt.

Not it will not go toward the ipad. Only the ipod.

mixtape, if it's still under apple care yes. If not, more than likely no.
May 16, 2011 @ 11:44 AM
Scotty

hey guys, my macbook(white) copped in '07 now has cracked/chipped/piece hanging off that is thin and on the edge of the right-hand palm side of the macbook, so essentially right above the breathing light. if i go to an apple store would they repair this free of charge?

not if its from 07... And i believe they charge for that 65 bucks if im not mistaken.. That happened to my old macbook(black) when i had it, they fixed it for free cause i had apple care but they said it would have cost around 65..
May 16, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
ajsantos92

anyone hook their mac mini up to their hdtv, i feel like if i hook it up to a 40 inch itll look weird and shit
May 17, 2011 @ 01:09 AM
EarlSweatshirt

anyone hook their mac mini up to their hdtv, i feel like if i hook it up to a 40 inch itll look weird and shit

ive hooked my MBP up to my 40 inch TV and it was dopeeeeeee. So much screen space.
May 17, 2011 @ 10:16 AM
auszero

Ive hooked mine up to a 42" tv and its pretty nice. The computer recognized the TV and set up the resolution to 1080p automatically. Looked kind of off so I dropped it to 720p and I think it looks way better.
May 17, 2011 @ 06:16 PM
shakintheD

copped my macbook pro 2010 in christmas, 5 months later it only lasts 4 hours before charging. not bad, hopefully it doesnt decrease. i use my mac all the time tho
May 18, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
Carlton C-Note Banks

Check the battery health % (applications like CoconutBattery show this)
May 19, 2011 @ 10:54 AM
frogbog

Does anyone else have issues with that damned rainbow-wheel-thingy popping up all the time? Has happened way too often with my girlfriend's MB, as well as my MBA the last couple of weeks. We bought them only a few months ago, and we normally don't have a lot of programs open at the same time. Tried to reset both SMC and PRAM with no luck.
May 23, 2011 @ 05:55 PM

Inactive

I got two issues with my Apple Mail:

1. I got the keep putting my password in the mail, 3-4 times a day....
2. Some shit I subscribed to looonng time ago, won't unsubscribe, Karmaloop's a fucking faggot bitch hoe.- Spamming like crazy

Anyone can help me out, I googled it but didn't find the answer I was looking for/didn't work.
May 23, 2011 @ 08:34 PM
Grand Hussla

is there any way I can use hotspot from my iPhone 4 to my MacBook?? I know that you can set it up with AT&T now but you gotta change your whole plan for it. anyway I can do it for free??
May 23, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
ⓜⓘⓝⓓⓔⓡⓐⓢⓔⓡ

is there any way I can use hotspot from my iPhone 4 to my MacBook?? I know that you can set it up with AT&T now but you gotta change your whole plan for it. anyway I can do it for free??

no, even if its jail broken they'll find out

*edit*

I probably should have put this link here showing that even with MyWi they can find out and they will send a text/e-mail/letter saying that your plan needs updating and if you dont do by a certain date they will charge you for it.

www.tipb.com/2011/03/18/att-cracking-jailbroken-mywi-users/

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 24, 2011 @ 01:28 AM
GimmeDaLoot

mywi or pdanet
May 24, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
YK-

I got two issues with my Apple Mail:

1. I got the keep putting my password in the mail, 3-4 times a day....
2. Some shit I subscribed to looonng time ago, won't unsubscribe, Karmaloop's a fucking faggot bitch hoe.- Spamming like crazy

Anyone can help me out, I googled it but didn't find the answer I was looking for/didn't work.

For the Karmaloop problem; An easy fix would be to put their email address for promotional items (I'm assuming that's what you want to stop) on your block list.
May 25, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
unknown force.

joined da iPhone gang today

sup guyz
May 25, 2011 @ 08:26 AM
THiZZ

You made the right choice...

-THiZZ
May 25, 2011 @ 02:41 PM
Misters0ns0

theres a couple apps but you gotta jailbreak it. ATT try to hit you with that additional 20 bucks on your bill
May 25, 2011 @ 05:27 PM

Inactive

For the Karmaloop problem; An easy fix would be to put their email address for promotional items (I'm assuming that's what you want to stop) on your block list.

put their email address for promotional items? I tried to block Karmaloop, but it didn't work..
May 25, 2011 @ 08:16 PM
hypoh

put their email address for promotional items? I tried to block Karmaloop, but it didn't work..

obvious, but did you try to the unsubscribe link in the email?

http://www.karmaloop.com/unsubscribe.aspx?email=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com
May 25, 2011 @ 10:36 PM
unknown force.

what do you guys on the iPhone use for navigation? i have the standard one then i downloaded TomTom but wondering what else is out there, i'm so used to google maps navigation the standard iPhone one sucks balls sad

and is there anything like the google voice search with a way to quick launch it? i could say navigate to blahblah and it would start up the navigation app
May 25, 2011 @ 10:53 PM

Inactive

obvious, but did you try to the unsubscribe link in the email?

www.karmaloop.com/unsubscribe.aspx?email=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxx.com

I definitely did X20.... I've told the whole camp to go fuck themselves, I still get 2-3 mails a day from the dickheads.
May 25, 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Ecks

Does anyone else have issues with that damned rainbow-wheel-thingy popping up all the time? Has happened way too often with my girlfriend's MB, as well as my MBA the last couple of weeks. We bought them only a few months ago, and we normally don't have a lot of programs open at the same time. Tried to reset both SMC and PRAM with no luck.

My cousin had the same problems with his MacBook. He went to the Apple store and has his hard drive changed (courtesy of AppleCare). Although they couldn't pinpoint the direct cause, they deduced that it may have had something to do with the laptop being at higher temperatures more often than lower temperatures (he had always kept his MacBook on his couch, both when use and when not in use). Try making sure that the MB is always on a desk or something to avoid making the bottom of the MB too hot. Also, if you do have AppleCare, I'd definitely suggest calling their customer service line or making an appointment at your local Apple store to have it checked out.
May 30, 2011 @ 02:19 PM
YK-

Does anyone know anything about Apple's back to school deals this year?
May 30, 2011 @ 02:21 PM
The Fiasco

Does anyone know anything about Apple's back to school deals this year?

no because they havent been announced yet.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

Please login first to reply.